EDD in Sept 2011

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f146/cheap-cheap-3d-scan-59463/

Found this.... ~$60 for 3D pics not so bad... But i think this one no video. Wait.... Didnt notice the dates. Dont know from which year?! Lol. But can check out....

Rabbitmummy - what r u studying? Wow graduate & edd in the same month?! Exciting!!
WSQ Diploma in Floristry Management

I just sit for the exams yesterday and pass everything!
yeah they mentioned it was Nov but they moving it forward to Sept lol

babybull

Hi mummies,

Can ask what's the position of your babies at this point?

I went for scan yesterday, baby still breech at 28 weeks. Wonder if she'll turn eventually. We're speculating that she wedged her head under my ribs for self-protection cos my elder girl never misses a chance to sit on my tummy!

ChocoBaby

Rabbitmummy - congrats!!
Babybull - mine is breech too n yah doc said not to worry, still time for baby to move.
Carisella - thats why now i dont feel like going out much. So tiring & walking alot makes me breathless also.

Carisella

Carisella - thats why now i dont feel like going out much. So tiring & walking alot makes me breathless also.
Last Sunday brought my dad out to the movies, then i kept finding some place to sit down and my dad thought i ignoring him cos he walk too slow.. haha.. had to explain to him that i felt like dying and breathless then he realised that I'M PREGNANT.. he actually can forget that i'm pregnant =-="

babybull

Carisella and Chocobaby,

that's very reassuring... cos with my elder girl, she was already head down at 20 weeks and stayed that way until birth. This baby girl ah, head up all the way so far. My gynae said she can still turn around any day, but the chances of it happening will decrease as the weeks go by.

Btw think my bb very small sized leh. only 950g at 28 weeks.... I've already managed to put on 5kg but dunno why baby still so small. I see that everyone's baby here alreayd pass the 1kg mark!

Mummies!! Did u all watch the news? My hubby says studies/research shows that sleeping side way will have higher chance of death in unborn bb?!!! I nv watch the news , how true is that? If I dun slp side way now... I can't slp.. CAnt breathe... So how?

hmm madam wong from the class encourage us to sleep on the left also

i cant sleep on my right as my baby will just kick me like crazy until i turn to my back or left side

she will kick awhile for left side but she seems to be ok with it...

i will just sleep on my back most of the time... :err:

thanks for the news...

hmm madam wong from the class encourage us to sleep on the left also

i cant sleep on my right as my baby will just kick me like crazy until i turn to my back or left side

she will kick awhile for left side but she seems to be ok with it...

i will just sleep on my back most of the time... :err:

thanks for the news...
OH ya! haven congrats you =D congrats rabbit mummy=DDDD

Carisella

oh yah.. before i forget.. I AM IN the 3rd and final LEG OF THE PREGNANCY!!! *does the mommy dance* :D
can't wait for the little monster to pop out and then i can pinch and squish her jello butt :D

oh yah.. before i forget.. I AM IN the 3rd and final LEG OF THE PREGNANCY!!! *does the mommy dance* :D
can't wait for the little monster to pop out and then i can pinch and squish her jello butt :D
YES! congrats to u! last lap liao! i still got 6 days before my 3rd trimester starts.

Carisella

YES! congrats to u! last lap liao! i still got 6 days before my 3rd trimester starts.
hehe.. i shake my butt butt everyday :D is it 3rd trimester everything easier? sometimes i don't feel pregnant at all one leh.. and baby kicks hor, less frequent and less painful also.. and i walk from tiong bahru to queenstown.. also no feeling one.. not tired, leg not swollen =_=" is this normal?

hehe.. i shake my butt butt everyday :D is it 3rd trimester everything easier? sometimes i don't feel pregnant at all one leh.. and baby kicks hor, less frequent and less painful also.. and i walk from tiong bahru to queenstown.. also no feeling one.. not tired, leg not swollen =_=" is this normal?
u damn power.! lols. when i m carrying my first girl.. I like got no water retention at all. now this one... still too early to say. but my tummy really grow so much jus over a week... heartburn getting serious and walking starts to slow down.... lols.! envy u still can b like normal( not pregnant like tt) when ur bb is heavier than mine. lols.