EDD in Sept 2011

Qian1984

Hi all,

Just wanna make lotsa mummytobe friends here so that I'd hv companions throughout~ :)

Let me self intro abit. I was married last yr Jun and ended up with an "accident" in dec. EDD 16 sep. Zzz.. Initially still pondering over to keep anot, but kenna nagged by the doc. Now 1st trimester felt lagi Sianz, affecting my Job cos I often travel ard but either feel nauseous or drowsy~

Wanna chk with u ladies, is it ok to pop the anti-nauseous pill daily?

Carisella

Hi all,

Just wanna make lotsa mummytobe friends here so that I'd hv companions throughout~ :)

Let me self intro abit. I was married last yr Jun and ended up with an "accident" in dec. EDD 16 sep. Zzz.. Initially still pondering over to keep anot, but kenna nagged by the doc. Now 1st trimester felt lagi Sianz, affecting my Job cos I often travel ard but either feel nauseous or drowsy~

Wanna chk with u ladies, is it ok to pop the anti-nauseous pill daily?
Don't anyhow pop pills!! Get them from your gynae and make sure they are baby safe before you pop!!

And congratulations to you =)

my EDD date from Aug change to Sept.. Now I also not sure when baby P.O.P.

Qian1984

ohh i see.. my pills from doc one.. just that i heard from many friends that they stopped themselves from taking it too, cos scared affect bb..

EDD on 20th sept or 24th sept.. lol doc cant tell the actual one.

now i try not to take any pills except gyne ones..
even not feeling too good also just sleep more n rest more n do nothing if possible

mei2009

My EDD is 26 Sep going by LMP and 29 Sep going by baby size. Either way, ours is a Libra baby! :) Just saw it today and we're very happy :)

Qian1984, you're very lucky to get such a good accident! We tried for over a year before we got pregnant!

i had been trying for 4 years and we finally got it.. its quite exciting but scary at the same time..
i do feel lost and very tired easily..

Qian1984

Mei2009: me initially dun wanna get tied down so fast, u see I hvnt earn enough then gotta start spending already! When I let out this news to my bosses colleagues friends or family, every single one oso happier than me lo! Lol.. But I spent 1 whole wk considering abt it, then really afraid of "karma" (what if nxt time I want oso dun hv) so no choice gotta go on.. Even my gynae scared me when I tried to ask for his reassurance that abortion in 2nd wk shld b super safe one right? He actually said, sorry hor no guarantee one, just like u cross the road, cannot guarantee u sure won't kenna accident right? Wah lau then I was like (-_-")

Rabbitmummy: ya I understand hw u feel, I oso scared leh! Lol.. So must come here make good friends support and share with each other.. Prob sometime in 2nd trimester we cn meet up for some coffee n cakes when we cn eat better! Lol

Now Whenever I wear heels to work, I'd get naggings fr my clients! Are u ladies still working? Believe most of u belonged to office hours job? Poor me, I'm so called self employed, no maternity leave one! Sobsob..

mei2009

Qian1984, ya, some things cannot be bought with money... My colleague wore heels when she was a ball lor.. Just be careful then it's ok.. I won't trust myself cos I fell down on flats before!!

rabbitmummy, wow, four years! You must be very happy now! Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy - the little discomfort is worth it after four years right? :) I started feeling very lazy - nowadays cannot wake up for work.. But I work part-time and the hours are quite flexible so I'm lucky..

Qian1984

wah, flats oso can trip! POWER~ hehe..

do u ladies often experience dreams? I used to slp throughout the night but ever since pregnant, i every night also dreamt of something, each time new story somemore! lol~ these made me v tired when i woke up and also often had backaches..

mei2009

I think there is some literature on dreams during pregnancy - I saw on some websites before.. But I've always been dreaming so I'm already discussing dreams with husband :p My trouble was constant waking up in the middle of the night - seemed to be better this week though.. Maybe cos I started walking 30min every other day.. I'm monitoring it..

i am just a fixed term contractor and my contract ends in august.. 1 month before the EDD.. I wrote to MOM, says cannot claim if the contract is over so :embarrassed:
Whether they renew or not, as i am not sure what goes through management mind, they can just terminate pple anytime. I had lost my jobs before so i dont want to have any hopes for now. Just taking 1 step at the time.

:Dancing_wub: yeah sure we all can meet up :Dancing_tongue:

actually it came to a surprise as i had spotting but i felt very different that whole week as i am fortunate that i dont have morning sickness but evenings i get more sick (i wonder my baby is night baby) lol
it was quite a shocker even my hubby dont believe it..
we just hope the baby will come out well and normal. :001_302:

i have dreams but i cant remember them.. i wake up middle of the nights to go toilets.. and hardly can sleep well.

i might start looking for part time jobs but not sure what i can do.. :err::err:

Qian1984

Rabbitmummy: tt's bad, contract job sure take the chance to give crap reason not to renew once they know u r preggie.. What Is ur expertise? R u gd at telemarketing? I might need part timers for tt.. I oso had night sickness instead of morning sickness, tt's pretty weird huh.. But my case, I suspect maybe is becos I only popped the anti-nausea pill in the morning so maybe it's effect cn only last till evening.. Lol

Mei2009: do u hv repeated dreams? I already can't rem most cos always diff stories! But none gave me any special numbers to buy leh.. Hehe.. I heard pregnant ladies are more "lucky" so maybe u all like to try for the 10mil toto tomorrow.. Lol. Btw u woke up in the middle of nite due to wat? Go toilet? Or just out of blue? If it's the latter, maybe u need to relax more, walking is gd, make u tired then cn zzz better.. Me only trouble is always woke up earlier than usual cos forced to go toilet even thou I already make sure I went b4 I go bed!

mei2009

Ya I agree with Qian1984 - contract jobs likely won't renew when employers know you're pregnant so better be prepared..

My dreams were usually quite different. Sometimes they continued from previous dreams! I'm still dreaming but now I don't wake in the middle of the night. Used to wake suddenly between 2am and 6am - just woke and had stuffy nose and took an hour or so before I could get back to sleep. It was so tiring... Now I sleep through but wake up feeling sleepy - at least I don't feel tired, just feel lazy haha!

Just spoken to my manager and there are a few options..

(Don’t forget that there is the PERFORMANCE thingy)

Temp – come in from june to Jan to help
Convert to Perm – Which is not likely ( first 3 months no benefits)
High chance – End contract in August…

Of coz my manager keep saying based on performance etc etc but I feel after talking to him
Its like under high chance to get end of contract in august.

Well for company wise, its much easier to get another contractor who can just do admin job
Then hiring 1 temp to cover me.
Convert me to perm is tough chance and I don’t get anything from it too…

So now I don’t know what I can do.
Expertise? Just admin and sales coordinator but I am not good with telemarketing

Quite down as I don’t know what will happen to me but just take things at the step at the time.
I even wrote to MOM to ask, as long contract ended the employee is not obligated to pay anything.

I don’t like contract job but its so hard to find perm job after losing it 2 years ago….

mei2009

Hi, Engineer! :)

rabbitmummy, hope in the end your boss is kind enough to really base on performance and not your pregnancy!

Is any mummy here doing first trimester down screening between 11 and 14 weeks? I'm going to do it but my husband is going on a study trip during that time, quite sian!

Engineer

mei2009
i jus did my ds scan ystd
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] its is routine test the oscar test is simliar to Down Syndrome test. first the scan is done where the doc measures following things
crown rump lenght (CRL)
Nuchal Translucency (NT)
the above two factors they compare in form of a graph against the existing statistics they have they also check other miscellaneous stuff ...its a detail scan based on the scan they will determine whether amnio or CVS is required
[/FONT]
the results are given to you immediately