EDD April Mummies

yuzudinga

hey yuzudinga

dr nv give me MC and i also forgot to ask.
now waiting for dr to call me back and ask if i need MC and how many days
of MC do i need?
ya,really need to rest at home..
actually it really depends on how ur situation ( both health n work) is, to see how many days of mc u need to take.
so far i dont take mc coz my boss allows me to work from home but i've heard complaints from frens who dont dare to take mc coz their companies are not really pro family.. >_<

but please, do not sacrifice ur health and baby becoz of work. its not worth it..

Cristae

Ya will just take more rest and hope for the best.. I'm so relieved to hear baby's heartbeat today.. I hope the bleeding will stop soon.. Should I see a Chinese physician?

Only my in laws, hubby, his boss and my sis know about it.. Intend to inform my family after 8 weeks..

leelian

i will let my dr decide how days of MC is more appropiate for me.
ya some companies dun like ppl keep taking MC one...zzz

Dilys

critae and leelian, please take care of urself n dont move around too much ok? i know its always tempting to do housework. but if got mc must rest at home n not do housework hor..

i was prescribed Utrogestan which is progesterone to stabilize baby coz i had light spotting about 2 weeks ago, just b4 i went to gynae.
Hi mummies ( who mention that they have bleeding/spotting),

I am curious why there is bleeding/spotting? Did ur DR tell you what's the reason?? Due to not enough rest, carry too heavy things?? Agree with yuzudinga!! Don"t do housework at this point of time .. Tempting to do housework?? Leave it to your Hubby to handle it ! It's the man"s job .. Treat it as a training for them. Lol.. From the day.. I know that I was preg.. My Hubby don't allow me to do any housework.. Even I m hungry during the wee hours.. My Hubby will be the one who make drink & cook for me. Enjoy this period and be a queen ! Lol..

leelian

nope, dr nv tell me the reason.
he say might be due to the friction of the cervic, smthing lidat.
ytd had a scan, baby is ok, can see the heartbeat but he din give me MC.
i ask the nurse to ask him to call me back, wanna ask him how days of MC do he think
is appropiate for me..

Dilys

i will let my dr decide how days of MC is more appropiate for me.
ya some companies dun like ppl keep taking MC one...zzz
Sometimes u have no choice ... U need rest.. U can ask doc for more mc if u required more .. U know your body well. :) don't worry abt ur company .. U r pregnant ..u got a valid mc .. They can't say anything.. They won't sack u when u r pregnant or else u can go to MOM n report them .. U r also at the winning end. Don't worry .. Take Care of urself 1st.

xiaodaisy

I am curious why there is bleeding/spotting? Did ur DR tell you what's the reason?? Due to not enough rest, carry too heavy things?? Agree with yuzudinga!! Don"t do housework at this point of time .. Tempting to do housework?? Leave it to your Hubby to handle it ! It's the man"s job .. Treat it as a training for them. Lol.. From the day.. I know that I was preg.. My Hubby don't allow me to do any housework.. Even I m hungry during the wee hours.. My Hubby will be the one who make drink & cook for me. Enjoy this period and be a queen ! Lol..
usually there are many reasons due to bleeding and spottings but depend on individual

me was body is weak due to mc and pregnant too fast again and gynae just ask to rest more , walk slowly, dont take heavy stuffs ..

leelian

hey dilys

my dr called me. tml gg to his clinic, he gg to give me 3 days MC, wed-fri.
he say i need rest. my brown discharge is alright, as long as it's not red.
so gg down tml to get MC...

Dilys

hey dilys

my dr called me. tml gg to his clinic, he gg to give me 3 days MC, wed-fri.
he say i need rest. my brown discharge is alright, as long as it's not red.
so gg down tml to get MC...

Ya.. Must rest more dont move too much! Take care .. Jia you !!!

yuzudinga

i understand from my gynae tat there could be many reasons - usually due to movement or detachment of the sac (?? the thing tat contains the baby i cant remember the exact thing he say) and the re-implantation causes some bleeding.. at least tats wat i interpreted from my limited medical knowledge.. lols..

CWL

critae and leelian, please take care of urself n dont move around too much ok? i know its always tempting to do housework. but if got mc must rest at home n not do housework hor..

i was prescribed Utrogestan which is progesterone to stabilize baby coz i had light spotting about 2 weeks ago, just b4 i went to gynae.
Yeah better rest more, 1st trimester should be extra careful. For me, my no. 1 I got light spotting but it clear by 1st trimester. For my no.2, I haven experience any spotting right now.

Cristae

Hi all,

The doctor can't give an exact answer to why there is bleeding / spotting. It could be that the embryo is not attaching to the sac nicely etc...

I tried doing research online and it says that bleeding affects almost 30% of preggies. It is common and it might be a first sign of miscarriage or just spotting. When I wanna find out more about the difference between bleeding/spotting.. The answer is very vague too... It really depends on case by case basis. So I dont' dare to take it lightly and went to the Gynae to ensure everything is fine.

My hubby is worried but giving blind guess like cold drinks, tiredness etc etc.. Doc just advice to avoid exertion...

yuzudinga

Hi all,

The doctor can't give an exact answer to why there is bleeding / spotting. It could be that the embryo is not attaching to the sac nicely etc...

I tried doing research online and it says that bleeding affects almost 30% of preggies. It is common and it might be a first sign of miscarriage or just spotting. When I wanna find out more about the difference between bleeding/spotting.. The answer is very vague too... It really depends on case by case basis. So I dont' dare to take it lightly and went to the Gynae to ensure everything is fine.

My hubby is worried but giving blind guess like cold drinks, tiredness etc etc.. Doc just advice to avoid exertion...
my doc advice to avoid exertion n funny thing is he say can eat all fruits except pineapples.. so i very guai never eat pineapples.. my mum says dun eat too "cooling" stuffs.. internet says dun eat raw meat n seafood.. so i super kiasu, kiasi n very guai.. only eat well cooked food n watever my mum/mil cooked for me.. lol..

cold drinks should be ok but everything should be in moderation.. :)

D_I

This morning i drank a cup of dumex mamil milk and ate mee Siam.. Nw having Diarrhoea.. And morning after I urine I wipe. I saw a tiny bit of light brown discharge.. Very tiny bit of it and then I wipe a few time don't see it le.. Even my pantyliner also do not show.. Spotting is referring to those discharge that can be seen on panty or pantyliner ya?

Anxious31

(Mummies who are spotting) Please take extra care. Take Duphaston and don't move around too much. Rest more. I had spotting/ brownish discharge at week 5-6 thus flew back to SG seek medical attention. I had a miscarriage in Australia in Dec last year due to spotting everyday for 2 weeks at week 5 and the drs there sux big time and no Duphaston can be prescribed. So please be careful.

Will u still do pedicure at nail shops now that you are pregnant?

Cristae

(Mummies who are spotting) Please take extra care. Take Duphaston and don't move around too much. Rest more. I had spotting/ brownish discharge at week 5-6 thus flew back to SG seek medical attention. I had a miscarriage in Australia in Dec last year due to spotting everyday for 2 weeks at week 5 and the drs there sux big time and no Duphaston can be prescribed. So please be careful.

Thanks... :) I"m taking Duphaston 3 times a day, taking 3 days MC to rest and try my best to relax...

I actually stopped mani pedi after I found out I'm pregnant coz I don't wanna sniff the chemicals... But some websites mentioned that it is fine as long as the ventilation of the shop is good..

Cristae

Hi gals,

I'm still having spotting and today is the 3rd day. I have slight stained on the panty and pink/dark red muscus when I wipe after peeing.

Some websites stated that spotting and cramping in week 7 is normal as long as the cramping and bleeding are not severe. Some mummies shared that they experience spotting through-out pregnancy.

Please keep me in prayer and I'm trying very hard to stay positive and not to be overly anxious.

Dilys

I am so happy to hear my bb heartbeat today ! Gynae said bb got a strong heartbeat ... It's unbelievable when I heard "Pong" "POng". haha I was shocked .. I ask Dr what's that sound?? haha .. again he said ... One baby one heart very normal.. lol...

Dilys

Hi Anxious31,

It's better not to have any pedicure or manicure now as some people will feel very sensitive when (pushing of cuticles), Pedicure is a No No... cos they will be massage on your pressure point (this may cause Miscarriage). For those chemical .. if you really need to go for a manicure, ask your manicurist to spare you a face mask. You are at ur 1st trimester right ... so mani & pedi is a No No for u . Unless you are at your 3rd tirmester, its safe for you to pamper yourself in tat !