EDD April Mummies

Anxious31

I suffered from very bad heartburn all day and night last week and it subsided but I still do not have any appetite for food. I do feel hungry and just eat mostly plain stuff like fruits, kway teow and fries. No appetite for meat, fish and seafood.

How about you?

Dilys

Hihi I am also given duphaston. 2 times daily due to I had pinky discharge earlier on. Now also have slight yellowish discharge. Think should be ok as my Gynae onli advise me to go back onli if have pink discharge again :)

Dun worry abt ur breast size mine got increase size abit after my no.1. How u all dealing wif ur MS?
Hi Huafen ... How are you feeling now ? My MS not as bad ... anymore .. not much nausea feeling in the AM already. As usual.. I am eating 6 small meals a day. I am also taking dupheston .. Oh I am taking 1 times a day.. my discharge wasn't that much... & it's almost clear.. :) Tomorrow my 2nd gynae visit .. going to hear bb's heartbeat.. so excited...

Dilys

I suffered from very bad heartburn all day and night last week and it subsided but I still do not have any appetite for food. I do feel hungry and just eat mostly plain stuff like fruits, kway teow and fries. No appetite for meat, fish and seafood.

How about you?
Hi Anxious31,

Welcome ! Maybe you can try some dry crackers ... if you don't have any appetite. haha I am in my 8 weeks..I am just like you dislike meat, fish,seafood, veg. The best food now for me is Bee Hoon Soup, Steak,Potato. The food I used to like ..become dislikes.. and I like the food that my hubby loved now. So maybe you can try what your hubby likes too. Heartburn usually when you having too much of gastro acid.. Maybe try eating & drinking seperately difference between a 20 mins interval. That's what my gynae advised me. So that your food & water don't mixed up to become more gastric acid. Try to sleep not flat on the bed... use a pillow to lift ur head to a angle so that the acid would backflow that causes heartburn. Jia You ... Things will be better !!!

D_I

i sleep alot too.. they say its good for pregnant woman to sleep more. :)
Ya but the thing is I am not feeling nausea today. So far till now still have not vomit .. I told my gynae and he laugh say I like vomiting so much ah? Hee.. Taking duphaston now too. But there is not much side effect too

xiaodaisy

Ya but the thing is I am not feeling nausea today. So far till now still have not vomit .. I told my gynae and he laugh say I like vomiting so much ah? Hee.. Taking duphaston now too. But there is not much side effect too
lol , agree with ur gynae .. why u wanna vomit? haha

yuzudinga

lol.. i find tat if u feel nausea, just beath in deeply through ur nose instead of ur mouth. it helps for me. :)

D_I

Hahaha.. Cause this is my first.. So what I always heard is that pregnancy will vomit no appetite to eat etc.. So At first I abit worry y am I not vomitting :)

xiaodaisy

Hahaha.. Cause this is my first.. So what I always heard is that pregnancy will vomit no appetite to eat etc.. So At first I abit worry y am I not vomitting :)
LOL !! there are lucky mummies who had no morning sickness thro the whole pregnancy ..

no worries if u r not vomiting , its perfectly fine =)

btw grats on ur #1 baby !

D_I

LOL !! there are lucky mummies who had no morning sickness thro the whole pregnancy ..

no worries if u r not vomiting , its perfectly fine =)

btw grats on ur #1 baby !
Thanks xiaodaisy! :) my mil at first also ask me why I never vomit wan. Haha then my fil tell her everyone is different :)

CWL

Thanks xiaodaisy! :) my mil at first also ask me why I never vomit wan. Haha then my fil tell her everyone is different :)
Haha!I also seldom vomit, MS better today too. For my no.1, my MS very slight only, hardly vomit and my baby girl turns out well and healthy so not to worry ya. You should be glad that your MS is slightly only. Hehez

Cristae

Mummies to be..

I went to see my Gynae today coz of bleeding/spotting.. So far I've experienced quite a few times but it normally happen when I wipe after peeing.. And that's it.. Yest morning I had the same prob again, stop n evening, this morning again.. Sometimes it is dark red, sometimes very light pink and sometimes light brown.. Normally mucus like and not dripping.. The ultrasound shows heartbeat is ok.. Size is 9mm at 7 weeks (ok?).. Gynae suggested a jab but is the same thing as my oral medicine but a stronger dose.. So I told him I would observe till tmr before getting the jab.. I hope the bleeding will stop and baby will grow healthily.. I have 3 days mc.. ;(

leelian

Mummies to be..

I went to see my Gynae today coz of bleeding/spotting.. So far I've experienced quite a few times but it normally happen when I wipe after peeing.. And that's it.. Yest morning I had the same prob again, stop n evening, this morning again.. Sometimes it is dark red, sometimes very light pink and sometimes light brown.. Normally mucus like and not dripping.. The ultrasound shows heartbeat is ok.. Size is 9mm at 7 weeks (ok?).. Gynae suggested a jab but is the same thing as my oral medicine but a stronger dose.. So I told him I would observe till tmr before getting the jab.. I hope the bleeding will stop and baby will grow healthily.. I have 3 days mc.. ;(
hey critae,
i am having the same problem as you. i am current 8 weeks.
brown discharge, went to see dr, had a scan, dr say baby ok, can see the heartbeat.
but he nv give me MC, and i forgot to ask him also =.=
tdy still have some brown discharge so i m gg down tml morning to ask him for MC,
wonder how many days of MC he will give me...

CWL

Have u guys told anyone abt your pregnancy already? I know huafen told her close colleagues and family le. For me, only hubby and my sister know abt it.

Dilys

Lol.. So far I think I only vomit abit twice .. Till now.. Ms not too bad for me .. Just sometimes feel nausea if I don't eat immediately when I hungry, smell something I dislike.. So far so good except for comes to liking of food .. This is the most challenging part to figure what I like n dislike.. Sleep & eat.. Dupheston i think it's just to protect the little one.

Dilys

Have u guys told anyone abt your pregnancy already? I know huafen told her close colleagues and family le. For me, only hubby and my sister know abt it.
Yeah! I told my close friends & family too ! It's better to let some of ur close one know at least they can try to help you along..

xiaodaisy

some ppl who is pantang will only inform after 3mths ..

for me , when i tested positive on 3wks i posted in facebook status and inform my close gfs and family personally ..

yuzudinga

critae and leelian, please take care of urself n dont move around too much ok? i know its always tempting to do housework. but if got mc must rest at home n not do housework hor..

i was prescribed Utrogestan which is progesterone to stabilize baby coz i had light spotting about 2 weeks ago, just b4 i went to gynae.

leelian

hey yuzudinga

dr nv give me MC and i also forgot to ask.
now waiting for dr to call me back and ask if i need MC and how many days
of MC do i need?
ya,really need to rest at home..