EDD May 2011

bbanna

If u press massage the duct, it works? It usu works for me

Ya i started wk last week and first wk spent 45 min. This week try to limit to 30 min, never fully express. No choice i guess
Emm. It works 4 some area. I have 1 area where the duct always coming out, when I press, a little pain. :( press massage also no use, takes 2 days to rmv normally :( I scared will this develop potential breast prob later on?

lsy

Emm. It works 4 some area. I have 1 area where the duct always coming out, when I press, a little pain. :( press massage also no use, takes 2 days to rmv normally :( I scared will this develop potential breast prob later on?
Now I no longer latch my girl. Every 4 hrs will have hard lumps. I would press on while pumping on that spot plus circular massage.
Initially was bad but no choice I rather my girl drink bottle ;) she's drinking 100ml now

izanyzam

Hi mummies..so happy to see u all still breastfeeding..keep up d gd work dearies!! And hw are yr babies?my boy is able to flip and raise his head up high on his own..also drools and babbles a lot esp wen he sees his elder brother..life with 2 kids is hectic and unpredictable but nothing beats d joy of seeing my boys happily playing with each other..

Just to share my gd news with u mummies...im pregnant again with my 3rd baby..now almost 7weeks along..definitely a shock but i accept this blessing once more..guess i hv to join d 2012 mummies forum too..in d meantime take good care of yrselves dearies..!! :Dancing_wub:

whomovedmycheese

Hi mummies..so happy to see u all still breastfeeding..keep up d gd work dearies!! And hw are yr babies?my boy is able to flip and raise his head up high on his own..also drools and babbles a lot esp wen he sees his elder brother..life with 2 kids is hectic and unpredictable but nothing beats d joy of seeing my boys happily playing with each other..

Just to share my gd news with u mummies...im pregnant again with my 3rd baby..now almost 7weeks along..definitely a shock but i accept this blessing once more..guess i hv to join d 2012 mummies forum too..in d meantime take good care of yrselves dearies..!! :Dancing_wub:
Congrats!! You are fast!! :) Hopefully it would be a cute little girl for you this time?

lsy

Wow izanyzam, u hit the jackpot during our most fertile period. Congrats to you. Perhaps 2 brothers wanted a little princess to play with. We are juggling with one also half dead d, salute to you to take care of 2 plus Preggy again. Take good care of yourself.

My girl girl has been flipping and her motor skill development is at an earlier stage. She was flipping since 2.5months. She can glide in bed at 3m. Now at 4m she is starting to show signs that she can sit in bath tub holding to the sides on her own. These 2 days she is sucking her toes instead of fingers d. Guess she found her toes more delicious.

izanyzam

Congrats!! You are fast!! :) Hopefully it would be a cute little girl for you this time?
Hi sis..yah guess it was an accident..!! But im still thankful though..at least i'll be 30 nxt yr with 3 kids and that will b d end of my baby production.heehee..!! I dont mind a boy or a girl as long as they're healthy..!!

izanyzam

Wow izanyzam, u hit the jackpot during our most fertile period. Congrats to you. Perhaps 2 brothers wanted a little princess to play with. We are juggling with one also half dead d, salute to you to take care of 2 plus Preggy again. Take good care of yourself.

My girl girl has been flipping and her motor skill development is at an earlier stage. She was flipping since 2.5months. She can glide in bed at 3m. Now at 4m she is starting to show signs that she can sit in bath tub holding to the sides on her own. These 2 days she is sucking her toes instead of fingers d. Guess she found her toes more delicious.
hi isy..thanks for d well wishes..!! Yah it is very tiring but i feel so blessed wen i see my kids sleeping nxt to each other at d end of d day..

Wahhhh yr girl quite fast huh?! Soon she'll b crawling all over d hse so hv fun with her while shes still manageable..!! Heehee..

lsy

Hi sis..yah guess it was an accident..!! But im still thankful though..at least i'll be 30 nxt yr with 3 kids and that will b d end of my baby production.heehee..!! I dont mind a boy or a girl as long as they're healthy..!!
Yea one think good bout being young parents. U can keep up the energy for your growing kids. ESP when they are crawling, climbing and running everywhere.

bbanna

izanyzam, congrats to u! wish u have a cute healthy baby next Apr :)

bbanna

Now I no longer latch my girl. Every 4 hrs will have hard lumps. I would press on while pumping on that spot plus circular massage.
Initially was bad but no choice I rather my girl drink bottle ;) she's drinking 100ml now
can she finish 100ml in 1 shot or few attempts?
3rd week already, my girl still need carry to feed and sometimes need 1-1.5 hr to finish the milk. abt 120ml

lsy

can she finish 100ml in 1 shot or few attempts?
3rd week already, my girl still need carry to feed and sometimes need 1-1.5 hr to finish the milk. abt 120ml
Initially 2 attempts. Now 1 attempt. By the way, I stop latching. Only occasionally when I too tired to wake up to warm ebm.
She now take 100ml every 3 hr. Evening time could take 120-130 max before sleep in 1or 2 session within 1-1.5 hour.
Still not stable in milk intake ranging from 500ml to 750ml daily. FYI I m feeding her using teats with extra needle hole and snip the main hole a little with scissors. When press the opening like the size of sesame.She finish 100ml in bout 5-8 mins.

lsy

Yes that's me. It's quite ok. I guess it's convenient since it's not easy to take the temperature of our babies.
I asked sbcc nurses, they recommend those normal tip/rectal type coz they say more accurate. Ear one too big for infant ear to be accurate. At infant care they take temperature every morning and afternoon. I think I'm not buying :p. Lip test and the normal thermometer at home can d.