2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

babymoo

Dream88, jiayou!!! Don giv up....
Tdy I went to c my ivf doc for first time... Somehow having hopes =)
But sad thing is cos clinic is shifting I can only start in dec... Can't wait to start haa...

Stay positive Sphyaw, I hope can hear good news from u . 3 more days to your 14 days. For my 6dpiui , temperature rise to 36.7 but for my 7dpiui(today),temperature drop to 36.6. Slightly lower back pain n mild pain on my left ovary.Actually it does not have much symptoms with me. I am waiting the q for doctor appointment. I wanted her to give me advise for my next round of IUI ( haha.. no confidence for this cycle) n about my progrestron level. Also,will ask doctor for medicine to increase chance to conceive.

DreamBB

Thank you Babymoo. But really don't know y not much hope for this round . Maybe hubby sperm not very good , temperature not high , n... besides mild cramp I don't feel any other symptoms . This round No stress at all ! I asked for progesterone blood test today . For my next IUI, i will take comid.Hope it work :) Babymoo, U must Jia You, Jia You ..hope 3 of us can get pregnant very soon . Dragon baby dust to us :)

babymoo

Dream88,
Ur hubby oso sperm count low? My nurse tdy guide me saying that giv him try kiwi 2x a day... N oso u can try buying a supplement call immuvital it can help him oso... These r all the recommendation from my nurse...

Thank you Babymoo. But really don't know y not much hope for this round . Maybe hubby sperm not very good , temperature not high , n... besides mild cramp I don't feel any other symptoms . This round No stress at all ! I asked for progesterone blood test today . For my next IUI, i will take comid.Hope it work :) Babymoo, U must Jia You, Jia You ..hope 3 of us can get pregnant very soon . Dragon baby dust to us :)

sphyaw

Good Morning gals!
Today is my expected AF visiting day, but she has not come, so i kancheong did a Fortel HPT, BFN, got disappointed, but it is my own fault. I went to count my dpiui and realise it is only 11dpiui, so i must wait at least 3 more days. i still have cramps on and off these 2 days, temp yesterday was 37.1 and today dropped to 36.7. Y I feel this month is different is becos i nvr have cramps before AF arrive all my life and my discharge which i hv been observing for the past 3 yrs is still slippery and wet, not dry and powdery near AF arrival. But then, i could be wrong.

Babymoo, sorry to hear you hv to wait till dec for ivf. "Tan, tan, tan,tan"! I know there is a lady Milo who got preggo on natural in between waiting for her treatments. maybe you could try natural while waiting too.

DreamBB, the 2ww is terrible as it goes on, right? You tend to lose your confidence. Dun lose heart. I've been asking my coll friend and she had no early preggo symptoms for her 2previous pg at all. She is the skinny type. It is really different for every woman. And erm...mutton and oysters help in sperm production too.

sphyaw

Hi babymoo,
my waiting time not so long as i started as private pt. From may 2011, we book to consult gynae and it took almost 3 weeks to get sat appt. Then it took almost 3 months to perform the tests to determine the health of our reproductive systems, and i gave up on my so iui last cycle and this month nat iui, so it is already 5months of ART.

but my advice is not think of cost and if you think your gynae is ok and had done all the tests wif him or her, just stick to the same gynae, cos changing gynae, you may hv to start all over with the tests again. the waiting time will drive u crazy...

sphyaw

Hi DreamBB,

I forgot to add that we wanted clomid for this cycle too, but my gynae did not encourage the use of clomid alone for my age. She said clomid alone will not help much.

You might want to try so- iui next cycle if you hv no confidence in nat iui. not everyone responds like me. some forumers respond nicely with 2 mature follicles and went ahead with iui. I saw a lot of pics of twins from the most prob ivf or so-iui patients at the clinic, so envious of those sucessful cases.

If your hubby sperm count is only occasionally low, then u can still count on nat iui. Sperm count get affect easily when men are sick or stressed.

babymoo

Natural IUI chances very low if hubby sperm court low... From my experience.... After doc explain to me ... Ivf really stand much better chance ... Have my fingers crossed...

makino

I'm really surprised to hear that ivf treatment needs to be booked so much in advance. I managed to book one in 2 months, and even brought it forward by a mth. I was supposed to ring kk when i have my sept MC but my Aug MC came really late and since my cycle is about 6wks, that means I am not going to have a Sept MC at all but Oct. So, I rang and asked to begin right away. Luckily they said YES!

DreamBB

Hi Sphyaw n Babymoo,

My hubby's sperm is good for my 1st IUI but bad for my 2nd IUI as the result shown only 8millions after washed. I was very dissapointed! Doctor already prescribed Blackmores CoQ10 supplement for him to improve his sperm quality and motility. For the 2nd IUI, my hubby maybe stress by study and work that might be the reason for poor sperm quality.

IVF is too expensive for me to affort if not I will try. Furthermore, have to take a lot of leave and MC . It is very difficult for me.My boss is already very unhappy to see me taking mc n leaves for my 2 cycles iui.Hmmm..I am thinking whether to continue my next round IUI on next month.

Doctor told me comid will affected uterus lining.If lining thin also very hard to conceive.I am wondering if taking for only one round,will it affected?Scared..

From my symptoms, I know I have failed my 2nd IUI.
8dpIUI- temperature at 36.6, sticky &dry yellow mucus come out as a blob(infertie symptom)i know AF visiting me very soon
9dpIUI- temperature drop to 36.5,again yellow mucus come out.100% confirm,no hope :msad:

katsg

Hi Sphyaw n Babymoo,

My hubby's sperm is good for my 1st IUI but bad for my 2nd IUI as the result shown only 8millions after washed. I was very dissapointed! Doctor already prescribed Blackmores CoQ10 supplement for him to improve his sperm quality and motility. For the 2nd IUI, my hubby maybe stress by study and work that might be the reason for poor sperm quality.

IVF is too expensive for me to affort if not I will try. Furthermore, have to take a lot of leave and MC . It is very difficult for me.My boss is already very unhappy to see me taking mc n leaves for my 2 cycles iui.Hmmm..I am thinking whether to continue my next round IUI on next month.

Doctor told me comid will affected uterus lining.If lining thin also very hard to conceive.I am wondering if taking for only one round,will it affected?Scared..

8dpIUI- temperature at 36.6, sticky &dry yellow mucus come out as a blob(infertie symptom)i know AF visiting me very soon
9dpIUI- temperature drop to 36.5,again yellow mucus come out.100% confirm,no hope :msad:
Hi, DreamBB,

I'm not really sure of IUI process but are you able to menstruate normally without the help of any medication? If you can, why not based on your own cycle to ovulate instead of taking Clomid?

DreamBB

Hi Katsg,
Yes, I able to menstruate normally without the help of any medication .I was thinking maybe comid can increase my follicles so can increase my chance too but ...i very scare it will affect my uterus lining. For my last ultrasound on Day 9 , lining is already 7.8mm, follicle 14mm, consider is good .

makino

Hi DreamBB, how much are you paying for iui? I agree alot of time is involved for IVF, ie making trips down for scans regularly, and likely daily scans before ER, 2 wks hospitalisation leave after ET .. My boss is also unhappy but I have been with the company for more than 4yrs and with record low MC rates so I just went ahead without guilt. Haha. I always thought IVF is expensive but little cash is involved. $6K medisave, $3K government subsidy & I believe i fork out about just $1K in cash (various blood tests, sperm test, 2 bottles of Lucrin, duphaston for additional progesterone). And I always thought IVF is a scary procedure to go through, thats why it took me so long to proceed with one but in actual fact, apart from the time involved, I find it quite okay.

all the best to u and hope yr next attempt will be a successful one!!

babymoo

Dream88, don b sad... Actually ur hubby hav 8mil sperm after wash very gd already... Mine less than even 0.5mil sperm ley.... Haizzzzzzz...

Hi Sphyaw n Babymoo,

babymoo

And oso doc had explained to me IUI they jus assist the sperm 1/2 way only... E.g normally need 20mil sperm IUI need 10mil... Ivf need 1mil per egg... Icsi jus need 1 sperm per egg... So I c the chance is gd for ivf...
N oso if $$ is a concern ... N of u don mind waiting time before ivf u can go kkh....

babymoo

Don b frustrated la... Take it as a learning process... I learn to cool myself down.. Relax myself don think of anything just enjoy... Mayb it will b better =)

Hi All,

AF arrives today. So I am out this month. So frustrated!:eek:10::wong21:

DreamBB

And oso doc had explained to me IUI they jus assist the sperm 1/2 way only... E.g normally need 20mil sperm IUI need 10mil... Ivf need 1mil per egg... Icsi jus need 1 sperm per egg... So I c the chance is gd for ivf...
N oso if $$ is a concern ... N of u don mind waiting time before ivf u can go kkh....
Dear Babymoo,

My doctor was very busy so she did not explain the details. However, she had suggested to us that we shall proceed to IVF if our 3rd IUI failed again. For my 1st IUI hubby's sperm after washed is 17.6 millions but this cycle dropped to 8 millions. Either one of us was stressed. Hence it is very hard to conceive. Now I'm wondering, shall I go for one round IUI by next month or shall i stop for 2 to 3 months then continue? I'm so puzzle.

sphyaw

Hi babymoo and DreamBB,

Thanks for the consolation. I was really disappointed and cried when I saw some red this morning. I felt better as the day went by. Guess I have to be more patient. Although AF has not come full blown, but I know I have little hope for this cycle already. I don't think I belong to those lucky ones who can have mensus when they are preggo. I'd checked with my mum and she said no such thing happened to her, so most probably I'll be the same. DH said we'll go for IVF next cycle. I think it's time too.

Do any of you have any idea which day of the cycle does an ivf start? Most ppl start with the long cycle, right? Most probably have to skip this cycle as I have to meet my gynae first.

sphyaw

Hi DreamBB,

Good Luck to you! Baby dust too! Have you missed your period yet? There is still chance as long as AF stays away. When will you be gg for Serum beta?