EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

Oh.. u so fast wake up frm nap. me finally done wat i hv to do. can wait time to fang gong liao. eye n brain so tired nw. Great ur bed is here, finally can go buy wat u wan to buy liao. my bedsheet think hv to go other KP to source liao.

hv to slowly communicate with her. nw kids is like adult, onli can talk to them when they good mood. if nt wat u say also din go into the ears.
fast ar? abt an hour? hahah cos suddenly raining heavily plus nephew shouting @_@

yea lo provided hub allow me to go shopping first....

hahah true le... some kids are really smart nowadays in return they tell you what to do... hahahah

anyway, enjoy your PH tml!

maru

ya lor. me also feel her SIL really "GOOD". the earth is round one, things will turn back to her again.
ya lor... i can't tahan will ask her to keep the old pump and bottle for her 2nd one and told her that when i gave u something i never expect the payback in future ...

bingtingyin

fast ar? abt an hour? hahah cos suddenly raining heavily plus nephew shouting @_@

yea lo provided hub allow me to go shopping first....

hahah true le... some kids are really smart nowadays in return they tell you what to do... hahahah

anyway, enjoy your PH tml!
Maybe I'm doing my wrk so I feel is fast bah. My side going to rain soon. Lucky on e bus Liao. Maru, hope nt rain when u go hme.

Kids nowadays is over smart liao. As mummies our brain need to wrk smarter than them in order to deal with them.

Will enjoy my PH washing. Hope no rain pls.

bingtingyin

ya lor... i can't tahan will ask her to keep the old pump and bottle for her 2nd one and told her that when i gave u something i never expect the payback in future ...
Good idea but sometime dun wan to spoil the relationship I will keep it n throw away behind her. But future I wil nt get her anymore things. Dun wan HB caught in btw. She can say tat kind of things, u would know she will bad mouth u behind or nt.

Renzie

ya. nap is quite impt. but my girl can sleep for more than 12hrs i will not force her take nap. your girl still young so is a must to have nap. my 4 n her class is at 2pm (PAP) so weekday she dont nap one. at nite i will let her sleep around 10pm then morning she wake up around 9-10am.
DD used to sleep about 12 hours too, but nowadays also weaning her off the pacifier so much harder to put her to sleep. lol

Renzie

oh so you follow his body for guidelines ar? hahaha yea mum cfm trying to tell me this!

oh you are using the clarins yellow oil? how you use it ar?

sometimes i think is his butt .. hahaha

that why i keep F5 and reply keke but just wake up from nap so now looking through all the posts that i have missed.

Bar Chor Mee!!! yum yum!! had Laksa for lunch. now thinking what to eat for dinner.

yea i totally agree! the 9 months carrying baby in the womb, and to deliver them into this world is really an experience!

i think confinement should be DOM ? cos mum already told me to drink one small cup of DOM every night.
for yomeishu we can drink like daily but if we have menses i think better not to drink. cos it like helps to "bu xue"

have to self control close the windows! yea face baby girl i sure melt !

yea cos she's big enough cfm will understand so is much more easy to communicate with her. tml whole day can accompany her. oh yea bedsheet!
thurs baby cot arrive!!! keke

SAME! then i ask him I very heavy meh? why you pull me out of bed like you no breathe! then he reply "of cos imagine 70kg over !!!" -slap head-

but i think mother in law won't feel pressure ... cos we should treat them well instead they treat us well... hahahha but okay my in-laws are not that bad they quite sayang me and sometime bo chap me also. so quite relieve.

yea ! he's those quiet type person unless really funny he will really laugh! so i can imagine this is really funny to him !!! i having hard time to aim yet he laugh!
you're not alone. i also feel toilet bowl cramp! i wanna shave my very area i can't shave also!

your hubby also bad ! cos your tummy in the wind he laugh?... so bad!

i been wearing whole dress PJ for the whole day at home. i still wear normal tees and shorts when i going downstairs.
BAK CHOR MEE!! I LIKE!!!! YUM YUM YUMMMMM!!!

If hubby dare to complain about my weight...I sure hit him! lol. My friends tried to take a picture of my tummy, in the end they say look like fats...*face palm*

I think because I'm staying with them, plus their first grandchild, that's why, then they worry next time got "wind" in me.

You shaved? I'm thinking of waxing. :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

Yeah I roam the flat in those gown PJs, only when I go out then dress in tights and those long roomy tops. I wear Tee shirts also shake head, my tummy only become more obvious.

Renzie

but too "bu" ! cannot over also ...
lol. Cannot help it, someone said that I look too pale hahaah so they worry. Luckily it's a once a week affair..that half bottle of DOM. The rest of time is normal confinement food.

WAH! your father in law poured half a bottle of DOM?!!! faintzzzz the smell very strong right?
YES! VERY STRONG! I was like eating tough chicken meat with soak and marinated that swam in DOM.

Renzie

Haiz

Just got some hand me down stuff which are about 4 yrs old: old manual breast pump, 2 used Avent bottle. When I checked the breast pump and bottles, they were very smelly like mouldy smell and I nearly vomited. My mum told me to throw away since fear contamination should I use and bb may fall sick.

The above hand me down are from HB younger sister.
I am ok to get hand me down but I was shocked when SIL told me " last time u gave me these, now I gave u back!". What does she mean huh?
When she had her bb, I gave her a lot of things, her first bb, I bought her a stroller, then second gave ang bao, plus some request from her to get bottles, pacifier and many others when we go shopping. when I gave her those bb stuff was brand new and now after using for 4 yrs she hand to me and tell me these ........

That's so crappy! At time you gave her brand new items not used one!

I think get new ones for yourself, just ignore her, you can't control how other people behave.

Renzie

if smelly like mouldy and u nearly vomited, i also think u better throw away. if she keep proper, shld nt hv the smell one. my manual breast pump also keep for 4yrs and recently jus lend to a frien. but milk bottle cannt reuse one, i read a acticle milk bottle after use for 6mths hv to change (if the bottle plastic change color). ols bottle dun throw, when taka bb fair, u can go exchange n get discount for certain brand.

Ur HB sis also so weird one. y need make those comment. she say in a normal tone or wat? did she gv u back the stroller u gv her or she returning u all other stuffs? wan hand down also gv ppl useable things.
Agree! Want hand me down also give ppl useable ones. So far my the hand me downs I got are clothes. The rest we buy ourselves. Even my breastpump which I used for #1, will be replacing the rubber teats and bottles.

missesjoanna

Maybe I'm doing my wrk so I feel is fast bah. My side going to rain soon. Lucky on e bus Liao. Maru, hope nt rain when u go hme.

Kids nowadays is over smart liao. As mummies our brain need to wrk smarter than them in order to deal with them.

Will enjoy my PH washing. Hope no rain pls.
so you now on the bus already? should be no rain here le ba... town area like no rain le... hub's working place totally no rain here keep rain and stop.

yes! we mummies need to be even more smarter than our kids! if not they will say "why my mummy this and that dunno wan!"

tml washing? no rain no rain!

If hubby dare to complain about my weight...I sure hit him! lol. My friends tried to take a picture of my tummy, in the end they say look like fats...*face palm*

I think because I'm staying with them, plus their first grandchild, that's why, then they worry next time got "wind" in me.

Yeah I roam the flat in those gown PJs, only when I go out then dress in tights and those long roomy tops. I wear Tee shirts also shake head, my tummy only become more obvious.
I love the bar chor mee at blk 85 bedok. the last time i had was when i'm 16!!! hahahahah... west area don have such bak chor mee right?

hub don dare to say my weight, fats and ugly. he dare i really kill him!!! only when i asked and asked then he no choice ;p

oh first grandchild. yours is boy or girl? no wonder la sure sayang u de.. mine is #3 grand-children le hahahah... #4 coming.. my SIL

i did shaved when i can still see. but now i can't shaved anymore liao! waxing hurts ma? heard quite painful also le. if can't shaved then bo bian lo leave it till nurse or doc feel need to shave then shave. can't ask hub to shave for me ma.. abit funny le

same lo! in the house i also wear PJs gown more comfortable cos i'm not wearing shorts inside very tight. gai gai tights and long tees.
when i wear my tees i also feel my bump very big and obvious

lol. Cannot help it, someone said that I look too pale hahaah so they worry. Luckily it's a once a week affair..that half bottle of DOM. The rest of time is normal confinement food.

YES! VERY STRONG! I was like eating tough chicken meat with soak and marinated that swam in DOM.
but every week having so many DOM inside also very ahem.. who is the "someone"??

hahahah your description very funny!!!

missesjoanna

Slowly she wil use to it. Jia you. My next one I try dun gv pacifier if can.
for pacifier hor, from which mos can start using? nb can ma?

but sometimes pacifier is really our "jiu xin"!!! but some bb no matter how u give they also don wan. like my niece. she will take out and play but not apply to my nephew @_@

Xmm

if smelly like mouldy and u nearly vomited, i also think u better throw away. if she keep proper, shld nt hv the smell one. my manual breast pump also keep for 4yrs and recently jus lend to a frien. but milk bottle cannt reuse one, i read a acticle milk bottle after use for 6mths hv to change (if the bottle plastic change color). ols bottle dun throw, when taka bb fair, u can go exchange n get discount for certain brand.
Ur HB sis also so weird one. y need make those comment. she say in a normal tone or wat? did she gv u back the stroller u gv her or she returning u all other stuffs? wan hand down also gv ppl useable things.
I can't remember her exact tone. I stupidly say Thank You for the hand me down.
After hearing her remarks, I know kinda "buay song" but still 忍!
The stroller is at MIL place and she said I can take if want.
But HB said we will buy new one for our first bb.
She didn't give back all things I gave her, only some.

To avoid conflicts, I politely informed MIL that I checked the stuff tha SIL gave and found them smelly, I gek gek asked her what to do.
MIL said can throw if I not comfy to use.

Xmm

Good idea but sometime dun wan to spoil the relationship I will keep it n throw away behind her. But future I wil nt get her anymore things. Dun wan HB caught in btw. She can say tat kind of things, u would know she will bad mouth u behind or nt.
Actually to be Frank, I can't tahan my SIL as she is pretty spoilt.
HB is the eldest and 2nd is SIL and last is younger brother.
SIL never gave a single cents or allowance to PIL when she started work, since the very first time she tried to gave, PIL said don't need since initial work need more money to spend, then from then on for many years till now she never give them any allowance.
But PIL loves her most, despite no allowance from her, PIL in turn subsidised her family, like pay for all meals, buy them expensive stuff, pay for their holiday, as her HB very spendthrift (always bring SIL to big restaurant for meals and also buy friends meal, act like dam rich).
But PIL have diff expectation on my HB, they expects HB to give them allowance.
HB gave them $ then they use it to subsidise SIL family.
Haiz

missesjoanna

SIL never gave a single cents or allowance to PIL when she started work, since the very first time she tried to gave, PIL said don't need since initial work need more money to spend, then from then on for many years till now she never give them any allowance.
But PIL loves her most, despite no allowance from her, PIL in turn subsidised her family, like pay for all meals, buy them expensive stuff, pay for their holiday, as her HB very spendthrift (always bring SIL to big restaurant for meals and also buy friends meal, act like dam rich).
Haiz
i heard before that if there are 3 siblings in the family the middle child always got prob wan. not sure how true.
but why ur PIL so sayang SIL? your husband give allowance to PIL is for them to spent ma why use the money on ur SIL's family?

anyway, since ur MIL say throw away if you don't feel comfortable then just throw away lo and buy new sets for yourself instead.
for me i also cos is our first child so everything must new for DS. only hand down clothes lo...

bingtingyin

for pacifier hor, from which mos can start using? nb can ma?

but sometimes pacifier is really our "jiu xin"!!! but some bb no matter how u give they also don wan. like my niece. she will take out and play but not apply to my nephew @_@
NB can use Liao. Ya, it really helpful sometime. Some bb dun like it.

bingtingyin

The stroller is at MIL place and she said I can take if want.
But HB said we will buy new one for our first bb.

To avoid conflicts, I politely informed MIL that I checked the stuff tha SIL gave and found them smelly, I gek gek asked her what to do.
MIL said can throw if I not comfy to use.
Jus ignore her. Anyone also "buay song" lor. But avoid conflict I also will say thank you and keep quiet. But u stil smart will tell ur MIL.

First one u can buy cos later can keep for next one. Mine #2 I also keep buying new stuffs.

bingtingyin

Haiz
Hai.. Another 'pian xin' parents. Then tell ur Hb gv wat he can. Dun need to afraid his parent nt enough to use. I Noe some parents will sayang girl more. But subside her family me really first time heard. The SIL's Hb gt bring ur parents go outt eat? Cos he like so rich to go good restaurant.

This kind of ppl, I will stay as far as I can. Dun wan to hv anything involve with them.

hibernate

When you cook DOM in the food, by right, the alcohol content should have evaporated. But then the taste still there especially since he poured alot in. lol.

hehehe when EDD creeps closer you'll be worried, just make sure get enough rest and enough exercises/walks. Should be ok. dont't worry. Epidural will most likely be our best friend that time. lol.

I told hubby that he better suffer with me, it's his responsibility too! lol,.and his fault as well. hahahaha. But he'll purposely do it to annoy me.
i hope i dont have to go for epidural lol. really must walk more .. let baby smooth smooth come out lol

aiya those men .. my hubby will surely do the same also one .. they're like little boys sometimes lol

oh so you follow his body for guidelines ar? hahaha yea mum cfm trying to tell me this!

oh you are using the clarins yellow oil? how you use it ar?

sometimes i think is his butt .. hahaha

that why i keep F5 and reply keke but just wake up from nap so now looking through all the posts that i have missed.

Bar Chor Mee!!! yum yum!! had Laksa for lunch. now thinking what to eat for dinner.

yea i totally agree! the 9 months carrying baby in the womb, and to deliver them into this world is really an experience!

i think confinement should be DOM ? cos mum already told me to drink one small cup of DOM every night.
for yomeishu we can drink like daily but if we have menses i think better not to drink. cos it like helps to "bu xue"

have to self control close the windows! yea face baby girl i sure melt !

yea cos she's big enough cfm will understand so is much more easy to communicate with her. tml whole day can accompany her. oh yea bedsheet!
thurs baby cot arrive!!! keke

SAME! then i ask him I very heavy meh? why you pull me out of bed like you no breathe! then he reply "of cos imagine 70kg over !!!" -slap head-

but i think mother in law won't feel pressure ... cos we should treat them well instead they treat us well... hahahha but okay my in-laws are not that bad they quite sayang me and sometime bo chap me also. so quite relieve.

yea ! he's those quiet type person unless really funny he will really laugh! so i can imagine this is really funny to him !!! i having hard time to aim yet he laugh!
you're not alone. i also feel toilet bowl cramp! i wanna shave my very area i can't shave also!

your hubby also bad ! cos your tummy in the wind he laugh?... so bad!

i been wearing whole dress PJ for the whole day at home. i still wear normal tees and shorts when i going downstairs.
ooh laksa .. i like too~

lol sometimes i think the big one is his butt too!

the yellow oil just rub till your skin absorbs most of it .. hmm gently stroke it in till you see your tummy a bit shiny only ba .. haha

70kg includes baby's weight ok .. lol

yah the area below my tummy really cannot see already, i also find it hard to shave down there too .. hais ..

i'll let my husband have his laugh first .. hmmph .. i must make sure i slim down properly after i give birth .. must go jog regularly after delivery le lol

sigh

Just got some hand me down stuff which are about 4 yrs old: old manual breast pump, 2 used Avent bottle. When I checked the breast pump and bottles, they were very smelly like mouldy smell and I nearly vomited. My mum told me to throw away since fear contamination should I use and baby may fall sick.

The above hand me down are from husband younger sister.
I am ok to get hand me down but I was shocked when sister In law told me " last time you gave me these, now I gave you back!". What does she mean huh?
When she had her baby, I gave her a lot of things, her first baby, I bought her a stroller, then second gave ang bao, plus some request from her to get bottles, pacifier and many others when we go shopping. when I gave her those baby stuff was brand new and now after using for 4 yrs she hand to me and tell me these ........
eeeeyerrrr .. why got this kind of ppl one .. buy yourself ba .. use till smelly smelly then give you .. plus you're the one who gave her brand new stuff! wth! angry leh

better get new breast pump and milk bottle .. she use till so rotten liao .. not good for your baby's health also if you're to re-use them

just remember dont get anything for her anymore! when she want this and that she thick skin come request from you .. now you've got a baby, she treat you like what? beggar? give you things that are in terrible shape ..

lol sometimes dunno what to eat, just eat bah chor mee wont go wrong

i feel like trying waxing but i scared ley! hahaha .. so i stick to shaving lor .. =X

gives drunken chicken a new meaning lol

The stroller is at mother in law place and she said I can take if want.
But husband said we will buy new one for our first baby.

To avoid conflicts, I politely informed mother in law that I checked the stuff tha sister In law gave and found them smelly, I gek gek asked her what to do.
mother in law said can throw if I not comfy to use.
ren! dont say anything .. will make you look petty only .. dont take la .. leave it there .. just get new one .. if your hubby feels that's mean let him go talk to your mil and sis ..

Haiz
problems eldest child face .. hais ..
and end of the day this is the kind of appreciation .. really wth lor .. the husband also .. head not so big dont wear so big helmet la .. still want ppl to sponsor .. wont paiseh one meh!