EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

Don't think PIL mind if the grandkids carry their surname or not, as long as they r SIL kids. The bought all kinds of gifts for SIL kids.
When PIL pay for their holiday and meals, FIL said "goong goong buy for the 孙儿 to eat and play one"!
Don't think anyone dare to slap SIL.
Do u believe that SIL and her husband and my HB younger brother never call me 大嫂 as they address my name directly?
Is this normal?
My mum said they don't respect me and PIL never correct them. My HB also never make any noise and it has been many years Liao.
if your husband support you it'll be easier .. but looks like your husband also sayang her .. no use la .. whole family treat her like baby. say what also no use one .. just try to keep your distance away from her can already .. be civil

actually i never address my younger bro in law as xiao di or what leh .. i also dunno how to address him .. 輩份 wise im elder than him, but my age is a lot younger than him .. so i address him by name ..

bingtingyin

Don't think PIL mind if the grandkids carry their surname or not, as long as they r SIL kids. The bought all kinds of gifts for SIL kids.
When PIL pay for their holiday and meals, FIL said "goong goong buy for the 孙儿 to eat and play one"!
Do u believe that SIL and her husband and my HB younger brother never call me 大嫂 as they address my name directly?
Is this normal?
My mum said they don't respect me and PIL never correct them. My HB also never make any noise and it has been many years Liao.
The PIL really too 'pian xin'. Ur SIL older than u?? Cos my Hubbie's sis also nv call me da siao onli on the wedding day, cos I know her during teens age n I also younger than her. So I feel so weird n we add each other using name. But I also nt close with her.

If u older than her n she add u name then nt so good.

Xmm

The PIL really too 'pian xin'. Ur SIL older than u?? Cos my Hubbie's sis also nv call me da siao onli on the wedding day, cos I know her during teens age n I also younger than her. So I feel so weird n we add each other using name. But I also nt close with her.

If u older than her n she add u name then nt so good.
I am few months older then SIL but my mummy said, as long as I am his elder brother's wife, they should address me properly to show respect.
But definitely few years older then husband younger brother, yet he also never address ........

hibernate

Yah I try not to think about it and it's only when I received the hand me down from SIL with her hurting remarks then it triggered the frustration hidden deep inside my heart!
what to do .. the breastpump, milk bottle whatever already give liao her liao .. use also use liao ..
cannot turn back time .. just remember next time dont do anymore favours for her, or help her anymore .. she's totally ungrateful .. act like you should buy for her like that .. whats so great abt her!

missesjoanna

ooh laksa .. i like too~

lol sometimes i think the big one is his butt too!

the yellow oil just rub till your skin absorbs most of it .. hmm gently stroke it in till you see your tummy a bit shiny only ba .. haha

70kg includes baby's weight ok .. lol

yah the area below my tummy really cannot see already, i also find it hard to shave down there too .. hais ..

i'll let my husband have his laugh first .. hmmph .. i must make sure i slim down properly after i give birth .. must go jog regularly after delivery le lol

lol sometimes dunno what to eat, just eat bah chor mee wont go wrong

i feel like trying waxing but i scared ley! hahaha .. so i stick to shaving lor .. =X
then hor the yellow oil i apply liao do i need to rinse off? i remb SA say no need but i will feel "Hot" le!

hahahah now no more 70kg only lo! 77kg liao!!! hahahah

yea lo i also find hard to shave le dunno how.

i cannot cfm if i will slim down alot hahahah so i say he better don HIAM me! jogging is like wan my life!

YAYY! i like bedok bak chor mee too, but troublesome to go there in my condition with #1 tagging along. lol. You stay in the west?

Mine #1 is a girl, #2 is a boy, also #2 grandchild. lol. she's being doted like mad already.

I dont like shaving , feels very itchy. hehehe.

Someone? my in laws' neighbour!
yea i'm staying in the west and i don't think i will travel all the way there just to have the bak chor mee cos we not driving...

but ur in-laws will zhong nan qing nu ma? yea will feel itchy for sometimes but just ren lo... bo bian le.

huh?! ur in laws' neighbour so kpo meh? go tell ur in laws?...

Some in laws are like that, they think the whole world evolved around them.

Hubby also prefer to buy brand new as he has his own expectations also, except for clothes. As long as the baby is comfortable and clothes not itchy or whatever, he is ok.

I didn't give her pacifier so soon, only when she starts fussing etc then give her. But it's really very helpful! After that it's usually when it's her bedtime then give her.
hub also say we must have a new stroller for our DS although in-laws' house already have 3-4 stroller. after all is our first bb everything must new. hand down clothes i also just take lo and see will have the chance to wear ma.

oh okay. if really no choice then give during 1st mos okay ar? yea i also will only give during bedtime. other time no.

hibernate

then hor the yellow oil i apply liao do i need to rinse off? i remb SA say no need but i will feel "Hot" le!

hahahah now no more 70kg only lo! 77kg liao!!! hahahah

yea lo i also find hard to shave le dunno how.

i cannot cfm if i will slim down alot hahahah so i say he better don HIAM me! jogging is like wan my life!

yea i'm staying in the west and i don't think i will travel all the way there just to have the bak chor mee cos we not driving...

but ur in-laws will zhong nan qing nu ma? yea will feel itchy for sometimes but just ren lo... bo bian le.

huh?! ur in laws' neighbour so kpo meh? go tell ur in laws?...

hub also say we must have a new stroller for our DS although in-laws' house already have 3-4 stroller. after all is our first bb everything must new. hand down clothes i also just take lo and see will have the chance to wear ma.

oh okay. if really no choice then give during 1st mos okay ar? yea i also will only give during bedtime. other time no.
no need rinse ! i feel its so wasteful to rinse ley .. haha =X
will feel hot? i dont feel hot leh ..

bingtingyin

I am few months older then SIL but my mummy said, as long as I am his elder brother's wife, they should address me properly to show respect.
But definitely few years older then husband younger brother, yet he also never address ........
I feel tat this family ppl only care abt their own ppl. The younger brother should add u. Jus like I add my hubbie's eldest sis , 姐姐 cos I'm younger than her. My hubbie also 2nd one in family but we nv ask his family for help.

missesjoanna

lol. Because if hubby dare to complain, I'll just say use his money go sign up for those slimming packages. He knows my pattern. lol. Sometimes he'll tease me saying face dirty or oily, I'll just rebutt, "oh you complain ah? ok lor...I go sign up for more facial packages" then he'll diam diam.

I also tell myself must go jogging regularly after delivery...hopefully got motivation! lol. Got 2 to take care of next time, I think my bed will be tempting me alot more!
WAH! you damn fierce le!!! Straight go and sign his card! hahahha at least u got ways to make him diam diam!

Haiz, SIL is the only girl mah so FIL loves her so much and subsidise her even for her wedding, like pay for her wedding dinner and didn't ask for any 聘金. For me and HB,we use our own savings to host wedding.
When SIL preg & gave birth, FIL also buy her the 补品 but for me, I don't get same, it's my HB pay them then they give me some 补品 to eat. I not sure when I give birth in Dec if they will give me anything to 补. Not that I expect or 贪心, but when SIL gave birth, they gave her $10k cash gift.
i tht normal father will zhong nan qing nu but i can't imagine ur FIL love her sooooo much! she cfm been spoilt by ur in-laws already!!! the way she act.
understand that you're not 贪心 if i were u i will also think will i have the privilege?
WAH! $10k cash gift?! faintzzzzzzz.

Ummm, superficially we maintain good term as I don't wanna create conflicts since HB doesn't like I complaint about his family.
So even when I feel bullied, I still 忍耐!
His sister only knows how to receive but hardly give type.
are you staying with ur in-laws and SIL together? yea try not to have conflicts with them since your HB is those kind very xiao shun de. later quarrel end up is your wrong de. try to 忍 okay! if not happy can voice out here!

Nw cannt mah? Last time I gv my girl at first mth. I stil keep it. Haha.. I go KP see gt sell for NB.
got sell for NB de. i bought Avent from 0-3mos de. hub told me yesterday he read from newspaper le say not good to give during 1st mos but after that no prob. cos when they sleep won't choke.

Yah agreed.
No matter what, DIL still 2nd class ......
Looks like I complaint too much and HB won't be happy to know that I talk behind his family.
But actually got more juicy stories tat I didn't share ........say also make me gek sim!
Not sure if I will get into post natal blues due to PIL, SIL ........
Don't be so sad okay. we are ppl DILs so really bo bian de. the treatment also different wan.
CHOY CHOY!!! you don't think those unhappy stuffs. just think u need to care for your care okay.

hibernate

I feel tat this family ppl only care abt their own ppl. The younger brother should add u. Jus like I add my hubbie's eldest sis , 姐姐 cos I'm younger than her. My hubbie also 2nd one in family but we nv ask his family for help.
yeah my husband's also the 2nd child in his family .. his father dotes on eldest bro, mother dote on younger bro .. but my hubby and i still give my parents in law their due respect ..

hibernate

WAH! you damn fierce le!!! Straight go and sign his card! hahahha at least u got ways to make him diam diam!

i tht normal father will zhong nan qing nu but i can't imagine ur FIL love her sooooo much! she cfm been spoilt by ur in-laws already!!! the way she act.
understand that you're not 贪心 if i were u i will also think will i have the privilege?
WAH! $10k cash gift?! faintzzzzzzz.

are you staying with ur in-laws and SIL together? yea try not to have conflicts with them since your HB is those kind very xiao shun de. later quarrel end up is your wrong de. try to 忍 okay! if not happy can voice out here!

got sell for NB de. i bought Avent from 0-3mos de. hub told me yesterday he read from newspaper le say not good to give during 1st mos but after that no prob. cos when they sleep won't choke.

Don't be so sad okay. we are ppl DILs so really bo bian de. the treatment also different wan.
CHOY CHOY!!! you don't think those unhappy stuffs. just think u need to care for your care okay.
agree! unhappy can voice out here! dont bottle it up .. not good wor

missesjoanna

Is this normal?
really dunno wht ur FIL so dote on ur SIL le... maybe when she was out helped your FIL strike 4d? sorry to give such comments but really don't like her way of doing.

my hub is #2. he got one elder bro and younger bro. and i'm the youngest in this house. his younger bro also called me name. not to mention during wedding they never serve us tea also. i also called his elder bro name too. but at least their kids will address me so should be okay.

mothercat

any mummy try clarins huile tonic oil to prevent stretch mark??

i m using cocoa massage cream now and i still get a bit stretch mark .. so sad ... wanna to change it to clarins
hey maru, i'm using erbaorganics stretch mark cream and oil from iherb.com. so far no stretch mark *touch wood*
it's cheap somemore....

hibernate

so no need rinse ar?! dunno le or i apply too much? apply abit will do ar? really will feel abit hot. then i leave there and don't dare use >.<
ermm .. i pour maybe 2x 20cent coin size .. tummy getting bigger haha
got left over i slowly spread them over my thighs and buttocks area .. scared behind also got stretch marks ..

hibernate

really dunno wht ur FIL so dote on ur SIL le... maybe when she was out helped your FIL strike 4d? sorry to give such comments but really don't like her way of doing.

my hub is #2. he got one elder bro and younger bro. and i'm the youngest in this house. his younger bro also called me name. not to mention during wedding they never serve us tea also. i also called his elder bro name too. but at least their kids will address me so should be okay.
never serve tea! where got such thing!

Xmm

understand that you're not 贪心 if i were u i will also think will i have the privilege? WAH! $10k cash gift?! faintzzzzzzz.
Yah my husband very 孝顺 so I never interred in his allowance giving to his parents or what he does for them, he ran a lot of errands for SIL and she not thankful! Lucky we don't stay with PIL, else I sure high blood pressure one!
Yah, I will try to cheer up and forget about the 偏心PIL and the self centred SIL!

bingtingyin

yeah my husband's also the 2nd child in his family .. his father dotes on eldest bro, mother dote on younger bro .. but my hubby and i still give my parents in law their due respect ..
No matter wat I feel the min respect should hv. Families wil hv many differ pros to face. Sometime jus act blind n life will be easy to go on.

bingtingyin

Missesjoanna- think u dun so fast gv cos first mth stil easy to pat them sell only 2nd mth onward u will need it. Me also gt one free from pigeon. Jus standby.

hibernate

Yah my husband very 孝顺 so I never interred in his allowance giving to his parents or what he does for them, he ran a lot of errands for SIL and she not thankful! Lucky we don't stay with PIL, else I sure high blood pressure one!
Yah, I will try to cheer up and forget about the 偏心PIL and the self centred SIL!
luckily not staying together .. everyday everyone show one face colour ..

your husband also dote on his little sis la, what to do .. you cant stop him from doing that too .. but if he's doing too much for her then maybe just tell him to limit a bit .. she's an adult already, 做妈妈 already .. still want to act baby? tell your husband he has to let her grow up

hibernate

No matter wat I feel the min respect should hv. Families wil hv many differ pros to face. Sometime jus act blind n life will be easy to go on.
thats why lor .. just give them the respect .. after all they're still elders ..

i just make a mental note not to be like that when im old like them ..