EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

Slowly she wil use to it. Jia you. My next one I try dun gv pacifier if can.
lol. mine is abit complicated. DD prefers her stage 2 pacifier but she almost bite through it. And refuses to use her stage 3 pacifier. So in the end, decided to take the opportunity to wean her off since she refuses to use Stage 3 pacifier. But very tiring, have to rock her to sleep.

Renzie

so you now on the bus already? should be no rain here le ba... town area like no rain le... hub's working place totally no rain here keep rain and stop.

yes! we mummies need to be even more smarter than our kids! if not they will say "why my mummy this and that dunno wan!"

tml washing? no rain no rain!

I love the bar chor mee at blk 85 bedok. the last time i had was when i'm 16!!! hahahahah... west area don have such bak chor mee right?

hub don dare to say my weight, fats and ugly. he dare i really kill him!!! only when i asked and asked then he no choice ;p

oh first grandchild. yours is boy or girl? no wonder la sure sayang u de.. mine is #3 grand-children le hahahah... #4 coming.. my SIL

i did shaved when i can still see. but now i can't shaved anymore liao! waxing hurts ma? heard quite painful also le. if can't shaved then bo bian lo leave it till nurse or doc feel need to shave then shave. can't ask hub to shave for me ma.. abit funny le

same lo! in the house i also wear PJs gown more comfortable cos i'm not wearing shorts inside very tight. gai gai tights and long tees.
when i wear my tees i also feel my bump very big and obvious

but every week having so many DOM inside also very ahem.. who is the "someone"??

hahahah your description very funny!!!
YAYY! i like bedok bak chor mee too, but troublesome to go there in my condition with #1 tagging along. lol. You stay in the west?

Mine #1 is a girl, #2 is a boy, also #2 grandchild. lol. she's being doted like mad already.

I dont like shaving , feels very itchy. hehehe.

Someone? my in laws' neighbour!

Renzie

i heard before that if there are 3 siblings in the family the middle child always got prob want. not sure how true.
but why your parent in law so sayang sister In law? your husband give allowance to parent in law is for them to spent why use the money on your sister In law's family?

anyway, since your mother in law say throw away if you dont't feel comfortable then just throw away and buy new sets for yourself instead.
for me i also cos is our first child so everything must new for dear son. only hand down clothes ...
Some in laws are like that, they think the whole world evolved around them.

Hubby also prefer to buy brand new as he has his own expectations also, except for clothes. As long as the baby is comfortable and clothes not itchy or whatever, he is ok.

for pacifier , from which mos can start using? nb can ?

but sometimes pacifier is really our "jiu xin"!!! but some baby no matter how you give they also dont want. like my niece. she will take out and play but not apply to my nephew @_@
I didn't give her pacifier so soon, only when she starts fussing etc then give her. But it's really very helpful! After that it's usually when it's her bedtime then give her.

Renzie

i hope i dont have to go for epidural lol. really must walk more .. let baby smooth smooth come out lol

aiya those men .. my hubby will surely do the same also one .. they're like little boys sometimes lol

ooh laksa .. i like too~

lol sometimes i think the big one is his butt too!

the yellow oil just rub till your skin absorbs most of it .. hmm gently stroke it in till you see your tummy a bit shiny only .. haha

70kg includes baby's weight ok .. lol

yah the area below my tummy really cannot see already, i also find it hard to shave down there too .. hais ..

i'll let my husband have his laugh first .. hmmph .. i must make sure i slim down properly after i give birth .. must go jog regularly after delivery lol

eeeeyerrrr .. why got this kind of ppl one .. buy yourself .. use till smelly smelly then give you .. plus you're the one who gave her brand new stuff! wth! angry

better get new breast pump and milk bottle .. she use till so rotten .. not good for your baby's health also if you're to re-use them

just remember dont get anything for her anymore! when she want this and that she thick skin come request from you .. now you've got a baby, she treat you like what? beggar? give you things that are in terrible shape ..

lol sometimes dont know what to eat, just eat bah chor mee wont go wrong

i feel like trying waxing but i scared ley! hahaha .. so i stick to shaving .. =X

gives drunken chicken a new meaning lol

ren! dont say anything .. will make you look petty only .. dont take .. leave it there .. just get new one .. if your hubby feels that's mean let him go talk to your mother in law and sis ..

problems eldest child face .. hais ..
and end of the day this is the kind of appreciation .. really wth .. the husband also .. head not so big dont wear so big helmet .. still want ppl to sponsor .. wont paiseh one meh!
lol. Because if hubby dare to complain, I'll just say use his money go sign up for those slimming packages. He knows my pattern. lol. Sometimes he'll tease me saying face dirty or oily, I'll just rebutt, "oh you complain ah? ok lor...I go sign up for more facial packages" then he'll diam diam.

I also tell myself must go jogging regularly after delivery...hopefully got motivation! lol. Got 2 to take care of next time, I think my bed will be tempting me alot more!

hibernate

Some in laws are like that, they think the whole world evolved around them.

Hubby also prefer to buy brand new as he has his own expectations also, except for clothes. As long as the baby is comfortable and clothes not itchy or whatever, he is ok.

I didn't give her pacifier so soon, only when she starts fussing etc then give her. But it's really very helpful! After that it's usually when it's her bedtime then give her.
i think the sil is being immature and self centred ..

lol. Because if hubby dare to complain, I'll just say use his money go sign up for those slimming packages. He knows my pattern. lol. Sometimes he'll tease me saying face dirty or oily, I'll just rebutt, "oh you complain ? ok ...I go sign up for more facial packages" then he'll diam diam.

I also tell myself must go jogging regularly after delivery...hopefully got motivation! lol. Got 2 to take care of next time, I think my bed will be tempting me alot more!
understand that feel! the bed is always welcoming! hahahaha

Xmm

i heard before that if there are 3 siblings in the family the middle child always got prob wan. not sure how true.
but why ur PIL so sayang SIL? your husband give allowance to PIL is for them to spent ma why use the money on ur SIL's family?
anyway, since ur MIL say throw away if you don't feel comfortable then just throw away lo and buy new sets for yourself instead.
for me i also cos is our first child so everything must new for DS. only hand down clothes lo...
Haiz, SIL is the only girl mah so FIL loves her so much and subsidise her even for her wedding, like pay for her wedding dinner and didn't ask for any 聘金. For me and HB,we use our own savings to host wedding.
When SIL preg & gave birth, FIL also buy her the 补品 but for me, I don't get same, it's my HB pay them then they give me some 补品 to eat. I not sure when I give birth in Dec if they will give me anything to 补. Not that I expect or 贪心, but when SIL gave birth, they gave her $10k cash gift.

hibernate

Haiz, SIL is the only girl mah so FIL loves her so much and subsidise her even for her wedding, like pay for her wedding dinner and didn't ask for any 聘金. For me and HB,we use our own savings to host wedding.
When SIL preg & gave birth, FIL also buy her the 补品 but for me, I don't get same, it's my HB pay them then they give me some 补品 to eat. I not sure when I give birth in Dec if they will give me anything to 补. Not that I expect or 贪心, but when SIL gave birth, they gave her $10k cash gift.
daughter and dil are not the same .. no matter what we'll never be their real children ..

Xmm

i think you better throw away the breast pump and avent bottle.

u and ur SIL good term ma? why she need to say till " last time you gave me these, now I gave you back!" so all this items are 4yrs ago u bought for her and now she's returning all back to u? abit jialat le she rather throw away or buy new wan for u ma.... 4yrs le!
Ummm, superficially we maintain good term as I don't wanna create conflicts since HB doesn't like I complaint about his family.
So even when I feel bullied, I still 忍耐!
His sister only knows how to receive but hardly give type.

Xmm

Hai.. Another 'pian xin' parents. Then tell ur Hb gv wat he can. Dun need to afraid his parent nt enough to use. I Noe some parents will sayang girl more. But subside her family me really first time heard. The SIL's Hb gt bring ur parents go outt eat? Cos he like so rich to go good restaurant.

This kind of ppl, I will stay as far as I can. Dun wan to hv anything involve with them.
The joke is, the SIL family bring PIL eat but PIL pays for the expensive meals!
SIL HB loves to eat expensive food and SIL only goes to nice restaurant as she thinks dirty place not fit her kids.
Another joke: Some years ago, to celebrate PIL birthday, SIL got them the SCV subscriptions and she only pay the initial set up fee and them make PIL pay fir the monthly subscriptions. The reason why she gave them this SCV gift cos she feels bored when she go back there as no TV programme.
Then the 2 old folks gotta fork out $ to maintain the subscriptions becos their dear daughter wanna watch whenever she comes.

Xmm

daughter and dil are not the same .. no matter what we'll never be their real children ..
Yah agreed.
No matter what, DIL still 2nd class ......
Looks like I complaint too much and HB won't be happy to know that I talk behind his family.
But actually got more juicy stories tat I didn't share ........say also make me gek sim!
Not sure if I will get into post natal blues due to PIL, SIL ........

hibernate

The joke is, the sister In law family bring parent in law eat but parent in law pays for the expensive meals!
sister In law husband loves to eat expensive food and sister In law only goes to nice restaurant as she thinks dirty place not fit her kids.
Another joke: Some years ago, to celebrate parent in law birthday, sister In law got them the SCV subscriptions and she only pay the initial set up fee and them make parent in law pay fir the monthly subscriptions. The reason why she gave them this SCV gift cos she feels bored when she go back there as no TV programme.
Then the 2 old folks gotta fork out $ to maintain the subscriptions becos their dear daughter wanna watch whenever she comes.
what to do .. your parents in law also not complaining .. we stand one corner see liao buay song also cannot say or do anything .. say liao your parents in law wont like, your hubby also may not be happy .. turn a blind eye ba ..

bingtingyin

lol. mine is abit complicated. DD prefers her stage 2 pacifier but she almost bite through it. And refuses to use her stage 3 pacifier. So in the end, decided to take the opportunity to wean her off since she refuses to use Stage 3 pacifier. But very tiring, have to rock her to sleep.
Is good tat she dun wan stage 3 n u can one time stop her. But true tat u hv to sing songs n pat her to sleep. My girl also quit in the same way. Old one spoil Liao but dun wan new one. Too much pacifier nt nice for the teeth grow. Future u gt to pat n rock 2 bb to sleep.

hibernate

Yah agreed.
No matter what, DIL still 2nd class ......
Looks like I complaint too much and HB won't be happy to know that I talk behind his family.
But actually got more juicy stories tat I didn't share ........say also make me gek sim!
Not sure if I will get into post natal blues due to PIL, SIL ........
choychoy .. dont think so much please .. everything will be well ..

jia jia you ben nan nian de jing .. my situation also no better la .. but what to do .. ren lor ..

bingtingyin

Ur PIL is too over Liao. Buy 补品is normal but gv $10k cash gift is too over Liao. Even daughter n daughter-in-law differ but u gv birth one is follow their surname.

The joke is, the SIL family bring PIL eat but PIL pays for the expensive meals!
SIL HB loves to eat expensive food and SIL only goes to nice restaurant as she thinks dirty place not fit her kids.
Another joke: Some years ago, to celebrate PIL birthday, SIL got them the SCV subscriptions and she only pay the initial set up fee and them make PIL pay fir the monthly subscriptions. The reason why she gave them this SCV gift cos she feels bored when she go back there as no TV programme.
This kind of SIL I really cannt "ren" so selfish n self-centred. Can someone gv her 2 big slaps n wake her up. 废人! waste the oxygen n space living on this planet. Gv parent gift still think of herself. The husband also can go bang the wall. Bring them out still wan them to pay. Ur PIL really very silly old ppl.

bingtingyin

choychoy .. dont think so much please .. everything will be well ..

jia jia you ben nan nian de jing .. my situation also no better la .. but what to do .. ren lor ..
Xmm, me also agree with hibernate. Dun think too much n relax. When nt feeling happy come here chat with us. Every family hv their own pro. Jus ignore n take good care of urself. U live ur life n nt them.

Xmm

Ur PIL is too over Liao. Buy 补品is normal but gv $10k cash gift is too over Liao. Even daughter n daughter-in-law differ but u gv birth one is follow their surname.
This kind of SIL I really cannt "ren" so selfish n self-centred. Can someone gv her 2 big slaps n wake her up. 废人! waste the oxygen n space living on this planet. Gv parent gift still think of herself. The husband also can go bang the wall. Bring them out still wan them to pay. Ur PIL really very silly old ppl.
Don't think PIL mind if the grandkids carry their surname or not, as long as they r SIL kids. The bought all kinds of gifts for SIL kids.
When PIL pay for their holiday and meals, FIL said "goong goong buy for the 孙儿 to eat and play one"!
Don't think anyone dare to slap SIL.
Do u believe that SIL and her husband and my HB younger brother never call me 大嫂 as they address my name directly?
Is this normal?
My mum said they don't respect me and PIL never correct them. My HB also never make any noise and it has been many years Liao.

hibernate

your parent in law is too over . Buy 补品is normal but gv $10k cash gift is too over . Even daughter n daughter-in-law differ but you gv birth one is follow their surname.

This kind of sister In law I really cannt "ren" so selfish n self-centred. Can someone gv her 2 big slaps n wake her up. 废人! waste the oxygen n space living on this planet. Gv parent gift still think of herself. The husband also can go bang the wall. Bring them out still want them to pay. your parent in law really very silly old ppl.
some old ppl also dont think so much one .. 疼就是 疼 .. anyone else good to them they also blind to it one ..

yah this kind of sis in law .. dont meet up often better! everytime see them also one whole stomach fire ..

bingtingyin

Don't think PIL mind if the grandkids carry their surname or not, as long as they r SIL kids. The bought all kinds of gifts for SIL kids.
When PIL pay for their holiday and meals, FIL said "goong goong buy for the 孙儿 to eat and play one"!
Don't think anyone dare to slap SIL.
Do u believe that SIL and her husband and my HB younger brother never call me 大嫂 as they address my name directly?
Is this normal?
My mum said they don't respect me and PIL never correct them. My HB also never make any noise and it has been many years Liao.
The PIL really too 'pian xin'. Ur SIL older than u?? Cos my Hubbie's sis also nv call me da siao onli on the wedding day, cos I know her during teens age n I also younger than her. So I feel so weird n we add each other using name. But I also nt close with her.

If u older than her n she add u name then nt so good.

Xmm

Xmm, me also agree with hibernate. Dun think too much n relax. When nt feeling happy come here chat with us. Every family hv their own pro. Jus ignore n take good care of urself. U live ur life n nt them.
Yah I try not to think about it and it's only when I received the hand me down from SIL with her hurting remarks then it triggered the frustration hidden deep inside my heart!