EDD in Dec 2011

truetrue

Hi

I got a qn and would like all of u to advise.

I got 2 friends who are also due to have their bb these 2 months, 1 in early Nov and another due about same time as be 24 Dec, but 3 days before me.
Do u think I should visit them and give them bb gifts?
Got any pang tang?
u mean u wanna visit them in the hospital? my mum told me to avoid going to hospital if necessary. i have a friend due early Nov too...so by the time full month.. i will be due soon.. so i wun be visiting her at her place. but you due later in dec. sometime must oso ask if they pantang.. maybe you not pantang but ur friend's in law or family might be.

maru

hibernate : i bought the clarins huile tonic oil @ 52$ at lucky chinatown.

all of u ve been so active during holiday ...
i battle with my headache till now , dunno why i feel like my head super heavy ...

maru

Hi

I got a qn and would like all of u to advise.

I got 2 friends who are also due to have their bb these 2 months, 1 in early Nov and another due about same time as be 24 Dec, but 3 days before me.
Do u think I should visit them and give them bb gifts?
Got any pang tang?
according to my mum, better dun attend wedding , newborn bb in the same month with us like what Renzie said " chong xi".
and dun give any gift to each other / red pocket :)

HI Ladies,

can advice what should we pack into the hospital bag?

And is the button front pj a must?

Must pack 1 month before EDD in case early labor?

missesjoanna

If daddy nt ard, I will tell her first I wan make call or do my things, cannt disturb. Then open her a video to let her watch. No pro to do my things when she ard jus need to tell her first.

Cute sometimes but also will make u mad sometime. Overall she stil gv me my own time. If nt where gt time chat in forum, FB n watapps.
So if daddy not around u will before hand let her know what u going to do. But as I say she's big enough to understand. So shouldn't be difficult.
Yea la cute sometimes but if really urgent stuffs will be mad lo!

Yeah, I used to be quite a deep sleeper, until DD come along. but sometimes very tired also didn't really hear her cries. That's why scared after baby cry cannot hear. Rather stay up than sleep. But then they say no good, will look old faster....

lol. I think part of the reason he doesn't laugh is because he'll have to tolerate my whining later on....hahaha
That's why I scare also! Especially when I'm super super tired I sure will sleep like pig!
Worried can't heard ds crying in the middle of night. But hope hub can heard it so no need to be so worried keke.

Yea mu hub already knows I will whine at him for sure. Hahahaha

missesjoanna

all of u ve been so active during holiday ...
i battle with my headache till now , dunno why i feel like my head super heavy ...
Better rest more okay. Headache is really sianzzzz wanna est medi also don dare.
So get more rest okay.

HI Ladies,

Sometime ago some mummies did post a list of things to buy. But I think is quite far post le.
Maybe later if I'm at com I will post it for u.

Front button pj is more convenience to BF. but u can also choose not to get front button pj.
Is up to u.

1 month before packed hospital bag is better to cos we won't know when we will delivery.
And in case u forgetto buy something u still have time to buy.
Pack already can rest and wait for D-Day.

bingtingyin

So if daddy not around u will before hand let her know what u going to do. But as I say she's big enough to understand. So shouldn't be difficult.
Yea la cute sometimes but if really urgent stuffs will be mad lo!
Ya lor.. she old enough to understand me liao. if she like super glue, i will die. cannot do anythings when i alone with her at hme.

When she young, me also jus on her video then i can go cook our meal or do my wrk. when i wan watch my drama, she will watch with me. so still no pro with her.

hmmm @ office .. if getting worse will take MC ... maybe these 2 days didn't sleep well . thats why feel headache :(
Nt feeling well hv to faster take MC and go hme rest. maybe body heaty so cause u headache. drink some water try see can feel better.

hibernate

WAH! 3 bottles!!! hahaha my one still lying in the cupboard cos i dont know how to use it... hahaha

yea hopefully they will well-mannered ... if they won't i also bo bian right? anyway i dont't really sayang nephew hahahahah OOPS!!!
just hope dont't like their paretns ...

got such things meh?! but they dont't feel paisey meh... want ang pow then called you! faintzzzzz

yea! no matter what we do we are not their daughters. even everyday bring them go high class restaurant they won't think we are great. maybe outside telling others dont know why my daughter in law like to ruan hua qian like husband money can anyhow spent. Especially like me i'm not working so cfm no income and allowance sure come from hub. so sometimes i also need to be careful in buying things and not to let parent in law saw it.

Xmm as long as your hubby is always there to support you dont't worry too much okay
hahaha now you know how to use, must use dliligently! dont put there and let it go to waste le! hahahahaha

aiya no matter how nice/good we do .. we still get gossipped on one .. pretend not to know better .. yah esp for mothers who are not working .. spend a bit more only also will get it from mil one .. i can imagine worse if kids expenses become higher and have to give lesser allowance to parents, they sure also got things to say one!

Yes. FM more thick then breast milk. Me also think to gv FM at nite so we can sleep longer time. We also have to prepare for us to return back to wrk. If every nite wake up first time think I next time can't concentrate to wrk. Me also will use bottle feed but sometime latch on.

Ya, I rem. Nvm , they want spoil their son n dont feed him then we also cannt say. Sometime old ppl say one is quite true. 不听老人言, they will regret one. you just rem they not good example, dont follow. Hehe.. Do what you think is rite for your own baby.

Today morning big sun n now like going to rain. Lucky all clothing dry n later go can shop shop .

yah lor .. i cannot imagine waking up a few times at night to feed .. it'll be so tiring when i start working again ..

Can I ask, is it expected that being the eldest son and daughter in law, we ve to care for parent in law when they old?
Since they so dote on their daughter and gave her so much, then their daughter should take care of them instead of me right?
to some old ppl its the duty lor .. this responsibility automatically falls onto the eldest child .. then the youngest one can yaya lor .. take only, dont give ..

i think your hubby no matter what will sure agree to take care one la .. what can we do .. not happy also ren ..

Hummn, I wonder how to reject the responsibility to care for PIL and push to SIL.
If they not so 偏心, I don't think I d ever harvest this thought .......
But I doubt SIL will accept this burden, she only how to receive gifts and cash from parents.
Don't think PIL can see thru her personality ......
maybe when the time comes you try test water, say you bu fang bian or what or got some difficulty .. see if the SIL will auto anot ..

but hard to tell what will come in the future .. time will tell ba .. talk to your husband first and come to a mutual understanding, then it'll be easier ..

to your PIL she's an absolute angel .. and i think this belief will stick with them for the rest of their lives

question: what brand nipple cream do you girls buy??? i left with nipple cream, nursing bra, pad and a another set of PJ. most of the other things buy . :) ..
Did you all buy the beanie pillow ( those that usually put over their chest? ), where you girls buy? i only see them in kiddy palacce.
my grandmother's making beanie pillow for me ..

It's going to be hard, though I've been telling myself that should be ok. My in laws also very scared we'll pian xin towards #2 especially if #1 outgrow her cute status. Even say if we are going to start hitting #1, then better let them take care of her. lol.

But we'll be trying our best not to be bias, but i think it'll be quite hard especially when they start fighting over things.
lol if your in laws take care of #1 they'll spoil her crazy!

i feel if kids naughty must hit ley .. else they wont learn .. (我是被打長大的 lol)

As parents is quite hard to be fair n not bias. Fingers also have long n short. We onli cab try our best. Jia you mummies!!

oh, your girl can sleep at 8-9pm is good. Mine I try 9pm pat her sleep, one hr play on bed, around 10plus then fall asleep. Like now her eye is stil staring at me. Cos thunder now she comment very noisy.
hahahaha your girl so funny

If daddy not around, I will tell her first I want make call or do my things, cannt disturb. Then open her a video to let her watch. No pro to do my things when she around just need to tell her first.

Cute sometimes but also will make you mad sometime. Overall she stil gv me my own time. If not where gt time chat in forum, facebook n watapps.
your role and hers like reverse liao lol
i once heard my SIL's daughter and son calling her up and say "MUMMY! why are you not home yet! you know what time is it already!?!" really LOl there

all of you ve been so active during holiday ...
i battle with my headache till now , dont know why i feel like my head super heavy ...
omg $52!
chinatown so far for me .. :(
nvm i got another unopened bottle to standby
hahahaa

hope your head feels better today!

bingtingyin

yah lor .. i cannot imagine waking up a few times at night to feed .. it'll be so tiring when i start working again ..

lol if your in laws take care of #1 they'll spoil her crazy!

i feel if kids naughty must hit ley .. else they wont learn .. (我是被打長大的 lol)

hahahaha your girl so funny

your role and hers like reverse liao lol
i once heard my SIL's daughter and son calling her up and say "MUMMY! why are you not home yet! you know what time is it already!?!" really LOl there
yes. it super tiring when go back wrk. me also afraid bb hving fever, then whole nite dun need to sleep liao. after u go back wrk, who will help u take care ur bb? me gt my mum help me in daytime then nitetime will bring them hme.

me also agree, kids naughty must hit and reason with them. if small dun teach is hard to teach in future.

frm young my mum scare her too much abt thunder, nw abit thunder or ligthing she dare nt sleep. so last nite my side gt thunder & ligthing, me spend so long to pat her to sleep. today like a zombie again. feeling so sleepy but luck no wrk to rush.

Nowaday kids is like "guan jia gong/po" like speck like mummy or daddy. too good in acting liao.

missesjoanna

Ya lor.. she old enough to understand me liao. if she like super glue, i will die. cannot do anythings when i alone with her at hme.

When she young, me also jus on her video then i can go cook our meal or do my wrk. when i wan watch my drama, she will watch with me. so still no pro with her.
She's very independent! That's good! Next time must learn from you to teach my dear son!
Especially boys must be more independent!

Now at house downstairs cos baby cot come and assemble can't be around

bingtingyin

She's very independent! That's good! Next time must learn from you to teach my dear son!
Especially boys must be more independent!

Now at house downstairs cos baby cot come and assemble can't be around
u think she independent but my good frien say i too pamper her. cos she nw stil sleeping with me on her single bed side by side. me feel so poor thing to make a young kid sleep in a room alone.

but some of my friens say is ok, cos nw they young they stick to us, when they older u wan then stick to u they also hv to think abt it.

u alone downstair or with hubbie? take care, my side like raining.

missesjoanna

hahaha now you know how to use, must use dliligently! dont put there and let it go to waste le! hahahahaha

aiya no matter how nice/good we do .. we still get gossipped on one .. pretend not to know better .. yah esp for mothers who are not working .. spend a bit more only also will get it from mil one .. i can imagine worse if kids expenses become higher and have to give lesser allowance to parents, they sure one!
Hahaha yea! Just apply yesterday and ask my SIL too didn't know she got it. No rinse off! I think I know where the hot come from!
When I rub it together with my palms la! Not tummy hot! Mistake!!!

Yea lo that why no matter how much we do always will get shoot wan la!
But some MIL hor don like their son been snatch away from DIL wan le!!! Heng my MIL not like that
cos she got 3 sons! So we just do our parts lo!

missesjoanna

u think she independent but my good frien say i too pamper her. cos she nw stil sleeping with me on her single bed side by side. me feel so poor thing to make a young kid sleep in a room alone.

but some of my friens say is ok, cos nw they young they stick to us, when they older u wan then stick to u they also hv to think abt it.

u alone downstair or with hubbie? take care, my side like raining.
I think is okay ar. I remb I slept with my mum (have own bed) till I go pri sch if I'm not wrong. Then dunno when quite long I think then I share with my bro one room. Cos we 5yrs apart. I will feel fear when sleeping alone le. Ai some people thinking is different de don't care as long as you find it okay and not over no prob! Afterall is your choice ma no need listen to others. Different ppl have different ways to take care of kids de.

Yea alone downstairs hub need to be around to supervise. Actually was abt to go home le then the delivery man called! And saw him downstairs so forget it! How long will it takes ar? I'm prepsiring like mad women with makeup!!! Sun so big sweat like siao! No wind at all with only one and only tissue on hand!!! Sorry ar abit nagging!!! Hahaha

maru

HI Ladies,

button front pj is easier to BF .. i packed my hospital bag already :) .. juz in case of early labor

bingtingyin

I think is okay ar. I remb I slept with my mum (have own bed) till I go pri sch if I'm not wrong. Then dunno when quite long I think then I share with my bro one room. Cos we 5yrs apart. I will feel fear when sleeping alone le. Ai some people thinking is different de don't care as long as you find it okay and not over no prob! Afterall is your choice ma no need listen to others. Different ppl have different ways to take care of kids de.

Yea alone downstairs hub need to be around to supervise. Actually was abt to go home le then the delivery man called! And saw him downstairs so forget it! How long will it takes ar? I'm prepsiring like mad women with makeup!!! Sun so big sweat like siao! No wind at all with only one and only tissue on hand!!! Sorry ar abit nagging!!! Hahaha
ya.. me noe. so i jus cont to let her sleep beside me. maybe later gt 2 liao, easy to make then sleep in a room. Everyone hv differ thinking and tat frien comment is ROM and no bb. so to me i think u nt mother yet, u dun understand hw i feel so i sometime also ignore her comment.

Fixing very fast one abt 5-10mins depend on the man. call ur hubbie see done liao or not.

hibernate

yes. it super tiring when go back wrk. me also afraid baby hving fever, then whole nite dont need to sleep . after you go back wrk, who will help you take care your baby? me gt my mum help me in daytime then nitetime will bring them hme.

me also agree, kids naughty must hit and reason with them. if small dont teach is hard to teach in future.

frm young my mum scare her too much about thunder, now abit thunder or ligthing she dare not sleep. so last nite my side gt thunder & ligthing, me spend so long to pat her to sleep. today like a zombie again. feeling so sleepy but luck no wrk to rush.

Nowaday kids is like "guan jia gong/po" like speck like mummy or daddy. too good in acting .
i wanted to have the same arrangement as you .. but after thinking hubby and i felt that it'll be tiring and sad to wake baby up at 7am to drop him at my parents place before we head to work .. so in the end we decided to all move to my mil's place since hubby's old bedroom is still available and we'll stay there from mon-fri. weekend we go back to our own home .. and i have a feeling my mil also not very willing to have us move in .. but no choice lor .. i want to bond with baby ..

i think kids will learn better if they're hit =X they'll remember the pain ..

you're so lucky today no work to rush .. can zone off a bit .. haha

kids now are like little adults ar!
my frd's daughter, 4 years old. she say "this small table is for little kids!" i turned to look at her .. she's also a little kid lor! act adult one
hahahaha

Hahaha yea! Just apply yesterday and ask my sister In law too didn't know she got it. No rinse off! I think I know where the hot come from!
When I rub it together with my palms ! Not tummy hot! Mistake!!!

Yea that why no matter how much we do always will get shoot want !
But some mother in law dont like their son been snatch away from daughter in law want !!! lucky my mother in law not like that
cos she got 3 sons! So we just do our parts !
lol i pour a bit on my palm
then i rub directly onto my tummy leh .. i nv rub together with my 2 palms .. lol
pour bit by bit, then after rubbing you'll feel a bit dry liao you pour a bit more ..

some mil need to get over the fact that their sons have grown up and have their own families .. the more they try to keep the son close to their sides, the more the dil will hate them =X

my mil also has 3 sons, but i married her not-favourite son .. so she dont have anything against me (i hope). i just treat her neutral too lor .. to be fair, she cooks my fav food sometimes too .. you treat me ok i also treat you ok lor ..

I think is okay ar. I remb I slept with my mum (have own bed) till I go pri sch if I'm not wrong. Then dont know when quite long I think then I share with my bro one room. Cos we 5yrs apart. I will feel fear when sleeping alone . Ai some people thinking is different dont't care as long as you find it okay and not over no prob! Afterall is your choice no need listen to others. Different ppl have different ways to take care of kids .

Yea alone downstairs hub need to be around to supervise. Actually was about to go home then the delivery man called! And saw him downstairs so forget it! How long will it takes ar? I'm prepsiring like mad women with makeup!!! Sun so big sweat like crazy! No wind at all with only one and only tissue on hand!!! Sorry ar abit nagging!!! Hahaha
the weather crazy lor .. now sun so big, later rain again .. =\

missesjoanna

ya.. me noe. so i jus cont to let her sleep beside me. maybe later gt 2 liao, easy to make then sleep in a room. Everyone hv differ thinking and tat frien comment is ROM and no bb. so to me i think u nt mother yet, u dun understand hw i feel so i sometime also ignore her comment.

Fixing very fast one abt 5-10mins depend on the man. call ur hubbie see done liao or not.
She no kids yet ar? Ai yo then gave u such comments! Yea next time 2 of them sleep together will much more easy cos they have company ma.
Cot finally done after I complaint! Hahahaha