IVF/ICSI/IUI general support and Discussion groups 2010

liliankoh

Hcg(via blood test) is pregnancy hormon produced from placenta if you pregnant.

Blood test taken on 9:30am, nurse called on 4:30pm. Today a lot of patient come down for blood test..

you must be careful if heavy, pls call KK nurse for further advice scare miscarriage!
thanks, neohbeehong, ya agree with liaocarol 11 will it be too early for test, I saw some sisters --ve 1 week later +ve

Last edited:

liliankoh

Hi Lilian
I also had spotting after IUI. The symptom is as same as before mensus come. Importation bleeding is the same as having period. It starts be4 the mensus come. Brown or dark chocolate spotting, breasts sore and sensitive nipples.
My case, nurse called me few hours after blood test. I have done 3 blood test for HCG level.

What day r you now?
hi liaocarol11, I don't have all the symptoms your mention, I dont think mine is spotting more like discharge, worr....

Hi Neo
I am sorry to hear that. But dont't give up, continue trying until success.
dont't stress yourself, expect less and you won't feel discourage.
What's your HCG level ? And which day r you now?
Possible too early to know the result?
Thanks. I'm not expected too much hope on this 1st Ivf. Be prepared for failed also as I know no easily to success but at least I'm tried. A big upset & still accept the fact.

Wait for more 2 month, try my 2nd cycle. Jia you!

No/zero Hcg on my blood test. Today d18. Do you think I still have chance to have Hcg level?

Thanks. I'm not expected too much hope on this 1st Ivf. Be prepared for failed also as I know no easily to success but at least I'm tried. A big upset & still accept the fact.

Wait for more 2 month, try my 2nd cycle. Jia you!

No/zero Hcg on my blood test. Today d18. Do you think I still have chance to have Hcg level?
Hi Neo
Glad to hear that u have expected though result not reached our expectation.
Most important thing is never give up and continue trying w healthy mind and body.
U need to make urself and hubby health condition r in good shape. Try to get some exercise and take supplement and sperm booster that helps befor u proceed w ivf.
My HCG level was at 3 at D10, 34 at D12 and 328 at D14.
U may try to use HPT to double confirm. Not too sure if there is any impact on ivf for HCG level.

hi liaocarol11, I don't have all the symptoms your mention, I dont think mine is spotting more like discharge, worr....
Hi Lilian
Don't worry too much. Have u try to measure ur temperature? U can try early in the morning before u get up from ur bed. Give it a try for 5days. Usually temperature will stay high or maintain when u r preggie.

liliankoh

Hi Lilian
Don't worry too much. Have u try to measure ur temperature? U can try early in the morning before u get up from ur bed. Give it a try for 5days. Usually temperature will stay high or maintain when u r preggie.
Hi liaocarol11

My morning temp should be high as every morning from 5am - 7am until i woke up, i have terrinle hot flushes

Last edited:
Hi liaocarol11

My morning temp should be high as every morning from 5am - 7am until i woke up, i have terrinle hot flushes
Hi Lilian
That's good sign of preggie then. U should record down each day temperature to understand if ur temperature is consistent high.
What's ur temperature these days?

Hi Lilian
Ok, continue to keep track. Which day r u now?
I started 36.6 to 36.9. As long as the temperature stay or above at least for few days. Preggie is very high...

Hi Lilian
Coz ur case is straight got embryo, mine case is not confirmed got embryo when did IUI. I need to wait for eggs to be fertilized.