IVF/ICSI/IUI general support and Discussion groups 2010

Hi Lilian
Anyway it's just 2days records still too early to tell. Moreover ur is IVF so process may be different than IUI.
Relax urself and eat healthy food....

mi BFN

mi is under Dr Loh, he is leaving kk, should I follow him or go nuh, anyone cares to share
No any KK's Dr you consider? Dr Sadhana?

If you go to NUH, your records can transfer over?

If you follow Dr Loh, everything you need to start again..eg:blood test..scanning?Troublesome

liliankoh

No any KK's Dr you consider? Dr Sadhana?

If you go to NUH, your records can transfer over?

If you follow Dr Loh, everything you need to start again..eg:blood test..scanning?Troublesome
I did ask for almost all the report, if follow dr loh, dont need to test again as he knew what is going on, can start when his new office ready in Jan, if nuh, i dont know

liliankoh

Hi Lilian
Anyway it's just 2days records still too early to tell. Moreover ur is IVF so process may be different than IUI.
Relax urself and eat healthy food....
Hi liaocarol, already confirm BFN liao, so now plan for next ivf, who & where is your doctor?

Last edited:

babymoo

hi ladies if changing doc no worries no need to do tests again...just bring ur records all over there....tts wat i did =)

babymoo

Hi lilian my doc is @ Lvl 5 Thomson medical dr cheng... My gynae recommend him cos his success rate is very high ^^

babymoo

The difference btw gov hosp n private is just the gov subsidy of 3k... The rest is the same tts why I opt for private cos kkh need to Q very long n I don have the time to wait ... Haa.... Doc did tell me tt if u have a lot of embryo n they new to freeze it the most cost will be 21k before cpf deduction

liliankoh

The difference btw gov hosp n private is just the gov subsidy of 3k... The rest is the same tts why I opt for private cos kkh need to Q very long n I don have the time to wait ... Haa.... Doc did tell me tt if u have a lot of embryo n they new to freeze it the most cost will be 21k before cpf deduction

babymoo, I heard that medicine will be more exp, operation ntreatment will be higher than govt

I went back kk yesterday to seek Dr Hendrick advice for next steps on 1st IVF failed. I wait almost 1.5 hour then nurse told me she wouldn't see any patient anymore since she will leaving KK on Jan12. Then refer me to see another doctor (no experience on IVF issues) which I never meet before. What is this? SF loh still meet patient even he left on Dec.:001_302:

Seem like KK doctor very unprofessional!! How can they treat the patient like that. No solution for infertility issues & ask us did a lot of blood test.

babymoo

For ivf is whole package so I don think there is any diff... But being in private is gd cos doc really take care of u unlike kkh... And the experience I get and help from all nurses are really gd... So even if spending a bit more just to get my first child I'm fine with it =)

babymoo, I heard that medicine will be more exp, operation ntreatment will be higher than govt

babymoo

For ivf is whole package so I dont think there is any diff... But being in private is good cos doc really take care of you unlike Kandang Kerbau Hospital... And the experience I get and help from all nurses are really good... So even if spending a bit more just to get my first child I'm fine with it =)

liliankoh

For ivf is whole package so I dont think there is any diff... But being in private is good cos doc really take care of you unlike Kandang Kerbau Hospital... And the experience I get and help from all nurses are really good... So even if spending a bit more just to get my first child I'm fine with it =)
Hi babymoo, I hear in private IVF cost more than $20k

liliankoh

I went back kk yesterday to seek Dr Hendrick advice for next steps on 1st IVF failed. I wait almost 1.5 hour then nurse told me she wouldn't see any patient anymore since she will leaving KK on Jan12. Then refer me to see another doctor (no experience on IVF issues) which I never meet before. What is this? SF loh still meet patient even he left on Dec.:001_302:

Seem like KK doctor very unprofessional!! How can they treat the patient like that. No solution for infertility issues & ask us did a lot of blood test.
Neo, in the end who u see? What are your plan, mi thinking of NUH