EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

Hi Ladies

What brand of diapers are you getting for your little ones?

Anyone getting G.oon?
i bought 2 pack of Huggies S and 1 Nb mamy poko. cos cold storage have promo that time on huggies so i just bought 2.
tht of getting g.oon but the promo is much more cheaper so get huggies

missesjoanna

Hi i'm new here.
My edd will be in 15 dec 11.
now i'm at 35wks.. jus went checkup yest.
my baby girl alrdy 3kg :001_302: (she's big rite)
last 2wks checkup was 2.7kg & my gynae told me to cut down carbo.
& i did..... yest checkup my weight still the same as 2 wks ago but baby weight alrdy up. my baby really absorb all the food tat i ate.
this my 2nd baby.. my 1st is a boy last 4yrs when he borned was only at 3.1kg.
Quite worry abt it but my gynae assure me everything will be fine.
Hi welcome... indeed ur dd have a very good weight!!!don be worry if gynae assure u everything is fine :D

Renzie

Hey, 3kg is a very good weight to deliver, just nice, not too big or small.
U in week what?

I just came back from gynae visit, today week 34 + 3 days, bb is 2.26kg and I put on another kg since 2 weeks ago.
lol, me too! 2 kg since 2-3 weeks ago...wondering if it's going to me or the baby. =p

Renzie

yea if not i also xiong... something need to buy... so if no2 is a bb girl i also don't mind LOL

nvm la LOL!!

yea tonight must start to pack liao
hehe finally managed to pack half of the items and most of the documents, the rest can only be packed when I'm going off, like some of the toiletries and my own clothes.

Remember to bring your cardigan/sweater along, in case room cold. =p.

missesjoanna

I put on total 12kg already, so I dare not eat too much.
I will just eat moderately.
Doc said me and bb r both doing well and on track, hee hee
12kg consider little le!!! i already almost hit 20kg! LOL!

now what i ate goes to ds, so if doc never ask me cut down i won't cut down. at least i know he's growing well :D

Renzie

I put on total 12kg already, so I dare not eat too much.
I will just eat moderately.
Doc said me and bb r both doing well and on track, hee hee
I put on about 14-15 kg already. But really hard to reduce eating! lol. My daily exercise is going out for daily walks and running after DD, wonder if that will help to burn fats. lol

missesjoanna

wow! envy envy! me need to work 3 more days then start my leave.
last visit baby weighing at 3.603kg! tummy very heavy!

if i sleep on my left and wanna get up on my right, i need to lift my tummy to the centre + rest a while, then lift my tummy to the right + rest a while before i can stand on my feet on the ground :(

am counting down 8 more days!!! lets all jiayou!!! :D
when is ur EDD!!! ur bb is already 3.6kg?!!

Renzie

wow! envy envy! me need to work 3 more days then start my leave.
last visit baby weighing at 3.603kg! tummy very heavy!

if i sleep on my left and wanna get up on my right, i need to lift my tummy to the centre + rest a while, then lift my tummy to the right + rest a while before i can stand on my feet on the ground :(

am counting down 8 more days!!! lets all jiayou!!! :D
JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!

lol. I don't think I got the patience like to you lift and rest, will most likely to be rushing for the toilet. =p

missesjoanna

hehe finally managed to pack half of the items and most of the documents, the rest can only be packed when I'm going off, like some of the toiletries and my own clothes.

Remember to bring your cardigan/sweater along, in case room cold. =p.
great!!! yea must prepare those more impt stuffs... my hospital bag already all done even with toiletries. only left my I/C.

yea sweater already put inside too keke...

Renzie

12kg consider little le!!! i already almost hit 20kg! LOL!

now what i ate goes to ds, so if doc never ask me cut down i won't cut down. at least i know he's growing well :D
So good, at least goes to your DS. Mine, i think spread evenly between DS and me, hopefully. haha. A friend of mine when pregnant, is really slim but her tummy is really big, so not much weight to lose after delivery

missesjoanna

So good, at least goes to your DS. Mine, i think spread evenly between DS and me, hopefully. haha. A friend of mine when pregnant, is really slim but her tummy is really big, so not much weight to lose after delivery
no i mean now whatever we eat will actually goes to them more. but i dunno if ds will absorb alot ma need to see tml checkup then know.

yea some ppl is very slim very preggy de so after give birth no need to lost alot of weight

Renzie

great!!! yea must prepare those more impt stuffs... my hospital bag already all done even with toiletries. only left my I/C.

yea sweater already put inside too keke...
I/C will be in your wallet right? I'll be bringing my admission forms when I go for check ups already, in case they decided to surprise me. haha

Thinking want to buy those cheap bedroom slippers to bring to hospital anot. lol, in case my shoes/slippers wet, at least got something to wear.

missesjoanna

I/C will be in your wallet right? I'll be bringing my admission forms when I go for check ups already, in case they decided to surprise me. haha

Thinking want to buy those cheap bedroom slippers to bring to hospital anot. lol, in case my shoes/slippers wet, at least got something to wear.
yea I/C in my wallet. oh u bringing it to every checkup now and then? i never wor.. hahahah think gynae will still give me some time to go back home and take ba.

i bought those cheap slippers. cos my normal shoes is fitflop later too in toilet wet or dirty heartpain le LOL