EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

I/C will be in your wallet right? I'll be bringing my admission forms when I go for check ups already, in case they decided to surprise me. haha

Thinking want to buy those cheap bedroom slippers to bring to hospital anot. lol, in case my shoes/slippers wet, at least got something to wear.
i thought of bringing my birkie .. but later wet i also heartpain
maybe i bring my crocs lol

Renzie

no i mean now whatever we eat will actually goes to them more. but i dunno if ds will absorb alot ma need to see tml checkup then know.

yea some ppl is very slim very preggy de so after give birth no need to lost alot of weight
oh~~ hehe, at least don't feel so guilty consuming Gong Cha yesterday.

Yup, I envy those people, still so slim! lol at least can go back to their pre-pregnancy clothes really fast.

missesjoanna

oh! didn't notice cold storage's pricing! =( so sad the cold storage at my area don't have G'oon.
oh ur area don have g.oon? vivo have. that why i make a compare on the spot and found out that huggies more worth it. so gave up g.oon
next time then try ba. cos abit xiong if use g.oon for nb

Renzie

yea I/C in my wallet. oh u bringing it to every checkup now and then? i never wor.. hahahah think gynae will still give me some time to go back home and take ba.

i bought those cheap slippers. cos my normal shoes is fitflop later too in toilet wet or dirty heartpain le LOL
not yet, hehe, from this week onwards! hahah cause I just throw everything into a folder, so just throw the admission forms inside. Even if they give me time, really lazy to travel all the way back home then back again. With the hospital bag, can just ask other family members to bring over to me. hehe

oic, mine was crocs, planning to change to fitflops after delivery, so even if it get wet/dirty not really bothered. But I remembered that time admitted for 4 days (induced labour) don't like the feel of wearing wet slippers around. But I think it wouldn't really get dirty, wet maybe, if you bath or something.

missesjoanna

oh~~ hehe, at least don't feel so guilty consuming Gong Cha yesterday.

Yup, I envy those people, still so slim! lol at least can go back to their pre-pregnancy clothes really fast.
keke yea! 3rd tri mostly will goes to bb de that's why ppl say beef up! LOL but if gyane say need to cut down then cut down lo... so far so good *slap mouth*

yea lo! they really fast to go back to pre-pregnacy weight... i also wish i can too..

missesjoanna

not yet, hehe, from this week onwards! hahah cause I just throw everything into a folder, so just throw the admission forms inside. Even if they give me time, really lazy to travel all the way back home then back again. With the hospital bag, can just ask other family members to bring over to me. hehe

oic, mine was crocs, planning to change to fitflops after delivery, so even if it get wet/dirty not really bothered. But I remembered that time admitted for 4 days (induced labour) don't like the feel of wearing wet slippers around. But I think it wouldn't really get dirty, wet maybe, if you bath or something.
i'm not far from gynae after all.. then maybe can go back and bath wash hair and had a coke! LOL! yea most impt is docs. told hub, if is water bag burst or induce, we just grab hospital bag go. but if contractions, bring impt docs can le in case nurse ask me back.

cos i'm getting 2 bedded so dunno if my neighbors will wet the toilet ma LOL. crocs must careful cos i feel is abit slippery le...

Renzie

oh ur area don have g.oon? vivo have. that why i make a compare on the spot and found out that huggies more worth it. so gave up g.oon
next time then try ba. cos abit xiong if use g.oon for nb
noo...Tampines One don't have. =(. But will most likely be using diapers when I bring baby out, and cloth nappies at home. See how we'll be coping with the laundry load first. lol.

missesjoanna

Crocs slippery? I thought it's rubber so it's more not so slippery? Unless there's oil.
dunno le i bought the one covered type de. last time when i wear and is raining day, i always feel so slippery. so i don dare to wear...
maybe i wear till below gone and become slippery?

Renzie

i'm not far from gynae after all.. then maybe can go back and bath wash hair and had a coke! LOL! yea most impt is docs. told hub, if is water bag burst or induce, we just grab hospital bag go. but if contractions, bring impt docs can le in case nurse ask me back.

cos i'm getting 2 bedded so dunno if my neighbors will wet the toilet ma LOL. crocs must careful cos i feel is abit slippery le...
Bath confirm must..lol. after delivery might not be bathing until reach home? haha though for DD, I went to bath still. Coke?! haha your last indulgence for the month? until after the confinement? haha not bubble tea?

Yeah, neighbors super important! hopefully they have the courtesy not to dirty the toilet!

missesjoanna

noo...Tampines One don't have. =(. But will most likely be using diapers when I bring baby out, and cloth nappies at home. See how we'll be coping with the laundry load first. lol.
tht all cold storage have g.oon
go out must use diapers de... don't think can use cloth nappy ba?... so u will be using cloth nappy ar... yea see how u all cope with it...

Renzie

u mean when u wake up or wanna stand up ar? when i sleep at night and wanna pee, the first step i walk like soooo painful!
When I wake up and sometimes forgot that I shouldn't stretch...hahah..cos if I do...confirm cramp! don't even need to get off the bed..and I already double up there.

missesjoanna

Bath confirm must..lol. after delivery might not be bathing until reach home? haha though for DD, I went to bath still. Coke?! haha your last indulgence for the month? until after the confinement? haha not bubble tea?

Yeah, neighbors super important! hopefully they have the courtesy not to dirty the toilet!
cos i will bath before going gynae ma. but come back is to wash hair! LOL!! once i deliver, i can't bath for first 12 days! mum rules~!

bubble tea i need to wait and queue! coke can just open and drink LOL!!!! anything that comes in my mind i just have it before going to hospital but this is provided gyane ask me to check in...

yea lo... so i dunno how my neighbors will be?... friendly or not?... haha

Renzie

tht all cold storage have g.oon
go out must use diapers de... don't think can use cloth nappy ba?... so u will be using cloth nappy ar... yea see how u all cope with it...
hehe at least I went there a couple of times, didn't see it. oh well, back to mamypoko or huggies, depending which is having promotion at that time! hahah

When going out, probably can use cloth diaper...but then I'll probably be tugging a luggage along + DD & Ds, so will be quite troublesome to pack in extra inserts and covers.