EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

If is not peak hour, I think go road side flag is much faster than on call. Cos u still need to wait for them to come.
If reallly peak hour, and really Bo bian liao like water bag burst or contractions getting stronger, I think ambulance ba?...
Cos ambulance can drive faster than any car
I have a walk abit of a distance to get to the main road where it'll be easier to get cabs, or else will need to wait. So I thought might as well call, since I can prepare , shower, then by then cab will be waiting for me already.

Xmm

I m very sleepy!
Despite sleeping for 8 hrs and wake up at 7am this morn, I am still very sleepy now.
Jiat lat, every afternoon got nap for 1hr Liao still not enough.
I think I am going to be a "koon" queen in hokkien means sleeping queen. LOL

I really 佩服 mummies who are currently working, I don't think I can concentrate in work being so sleepy ..........:001_302:

Renzie

I m very sleepy!
Despite sleeping for 8 hrs and wake up at 7am this morn, I am still very sleepy now.

I really 佩服 mummies who are currently working, I don't think I can concentrate in work being so sleepy ..........:001_302:
heheh me too! Really feeling very tired nowadays.

verieying

heheh me too! Really feeling very tired nowadays.
sigh same here not to mention the backaches and all...
what's worse is upstairs started reno today- those floor drillings and knocking! now can't nap or sleep late sigh not to mention the din and frustrations...

just hope it will be done when i deliver! an't imagine the drilling and a new born! :(

Xmm

what's worse is upstairs started reno today- those floor drillings and knocking! now can't nap or sleep late sigh not to mention the din and frustrations...

just hope it will be done when i deliver! an't imagine the drilling and a new born! :(
Hey, I also got bad backache now and coincidentally, my neighbour downstair also doing renovation, really noisy with the drilling and hacking!
The renov will only complete in early Dec!

marmalade

I m very sleepy!

ya, feeling sleeping at work too initially then die die have to dong through so now is better when when after lunch, the ZZzzz monster will come looking, and then ard 3-4pm+ it gets better. i am now counting down to my maternity leave, at wait !

truetrue

recently i have cramp on and off.. leg suan oso.. like those menses like feeling.. doc told me is contraction.. as long as it not every 15mins.. no need to worry. but no bleeding.. just more discharge only

hibernate

Hi all mummies,

Finally reading all the pages i missed. today is so happening to me.

Over the weekend feel slight cramp, legs suan and tummy tightness. then this morning my cramp become worse and reach ofc realise gt little brown discharge. i do my wrk til around 11am then take cab to see gynae, lucky i gt him.

he gv me med for tummy tighness and ask me rest 2 days but cramps n contractions is keep coming. til now i still have the feeling, afraid tonite become worse than gt to admit. noon go bath really gt brown lump discharge but lucky now no more.

me still at week 34 and hope dear daughter can stil in for another 2 weeks. dear daughter weight 2.5kg now. so me not so worry about weight but her development of her organs.

Wish all mummies take care and be careful frm now on cos we goint o reach finishing line soon. Jia you!!
rest well! you haven't posted today .. hope everything shun shun!

hibernate

If is not peak hour, I think go road side flag is much faster than on call. Cos you still need to wait for them to come.
If reallly peak hour, and really Bo bian like water bag burst or contractions getting stronger, I think ambulance ?...
Cos ambulance can drive faster than any car
haha if water bag burst and take cab and if baby comes out while the cab's on its way to hospital we'll be the next to be on newspaper =X
i think if water bag burst take ambulance better .. though our cabbies drive fast and furious

hibernate

my gynae letter shows my personal particulars -name ,ic, EDD, the summary of test results, gynae's name.....and then outside the envelope, it states:

Admit if :
1) Contractions (1 in 10") or
2) Bleeding or
3) water leaking

to remind me.
not bad still got these information for you to refer to ..
your gynae very sweet! lol

hibernate

hi hi, my gynae at gleneagles asked me to call once in labour. for previous preggies, I'll call the emergency no. if I suspect I'm in labour. the contact person on the emergency no. will contact him to call back or advice if need to go hospital - which is good I guess instead of waiting till midwife calls him when I'm at the hospital, he's already prepared even before i am at hospital as for my case, the midwife confirmed with him that he'll be on his way after checking my dilation?

Jia you all mummies, I can't wait! just seen gynae today and he'll be away in dec and next week I think... just hope he'll be around to deliver as that's the reason why I went back to him despite super crazy long waiting hours every pregnancy! fingers crossed!!!
ah! so thats what the emergency number is there for. now i know. thanks for the info! haha

oops, gynae going away for holiday? hope he's around when you're due to deliver!

hibernate

hmm dont't know , I thought if call ambulance must be emergency case? if not emergency case must pay a certain sum? And if that sum is more expensive than taking cab....not sure also
dunno if the same applies to tmc's ambulance or not hahaha. what if false alarm how!

hibernate

I m very sleepy!
Despite sleeping for 8 hours and wake up at 7am this morn, I am still very sleepy now.
Jiat lat, every afternoon got nap for 1hr still not enough.

I really 佩服 mummies who are currently working, I dont't think I can concentrate in work being so sleepy ..........:001_302:
i xian mu you not working!

for working mummies tired also no choice must try to ren ..

it's really getting worse .. i get more and more tired each day

hibernate

recently i have cramp on and off.. leg suan also.. like those menses like feeling.. doc told me is contraction.. as long as it not every 15mins.. no need to worry. but no bleeding.. just more discharge only
i have those light cramps and leg suan too .. sometimes i felt like i need to sit down when i'm walking ..

i feel this tight and numb feeling all over my whole baby bump for a couple of days... my gynae says its braxton hicks .. as long as i'm not feeling pain i'm fine. i seem to experience it more when i'm walking

Renzie

Hopefully they'll finish the drilling by then. Maybe you can try checking with them when the major ones like drilling and hacking will be done?

Renzie

recently i have cramp on and off.. leg suan oso.. like those menses like feeling.. doc told me is contraction.. as long as it not every 15mins.. no need to worry. but no bleeding.. just more discharge only
Asked the doctor the other day, she says more discharge is normal as long not bleeding or waterbag burst. Me too, having menses like feeling on and off. sometimes it's those suan tong type of menses also.

Want to go for retail therapy also very hard. lol. Legs suan tong...=(