EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

lol. that's why I very worried about that too! hahahah

Yeah some people wash hands then sprinkle everywhere on the floor..

lol, shhhhhhhhhh hahahaha
thats why must clear clean.. =X
i think that bullet clear very clean one .. so that wont happen bah =X

hibernate

They usually check whether you are dilated and having contractions (by hooking you up to the CTG machine) and see how close are your contractions. That is if your waterbag is not burst yet

Oops, misunderstood your qnes, the hospital will call your gynae up.
haha! its still useful info dont worry... thanks!

bingtingyin

Hi all mummies,

Finally reading all the pages i missed. today is so happening to me.

Over the weekend feel slight cramp, legs suan and tummy tightness. then this morning my cramp become worse and reach ofc realise gt little brown discharge. i do my wrk til ard 11am then take cab to see gynae, lucky i gt him.

he gv me med for tummy tighness and ask me rest 2 days but cramps n contractions is keep coming. til nw i still hv the feeling, afraid tonite become worse than gt to admit. noon go bath really gt brown lump discharge but lucky nw no more.

me still at week 34 and hope dd can stil in for another 2 weeks. dd weight 2.5kg nw. so me nt so worry abt weight but her development of her organs.

Wish all mummies take care and be careful frm nw on cos we goint o reach finishing line soon. Jia you!!

missesjoanna

if got cramps i wait till it subsides lor .. haha. takes a while ..
i dont want to disturb his sleep ..

today next mth is my baby boy's edd! haha
Wah! U can tahan the pain ar?! Pei Fu!!! I can't! I immediately shouted and beat him to wake him up and help me!

Mine started on sun! Keke

missesjoanna

is calling taxi or the hospital's ambulance better?
If is not peak hour, I think go road side flag is much faster than on call. Cos u still need to wait for them to come.
If reallly peak hour, and really Bo bian liao like water bag burst or contractions getting stronger, I think ambulance ba?...
Cos ambulance can drive faster than any car

missesjoanna

Hi all mummies,

Over the weekend feel slight cramp, legs suan and tummy tightness. then this morning my cramp become worse and reach ofc realise gt little brown discharge. i do my wrk til ard 11am then take cab to see gynae, lucky i gt him.

he gv me med for tummy tighness and ask me rest 2 days but cramps n contractions is keep coming. til nw i still hv the feeling, afraid tonite become worse than gt to admit. noon go bath really gt brown lump discharge but lucky nw no more.

me still at week 34 and hope dd can stil in for another 2 weeks. dd weight 2.5kg nw. so me nt so worry abt weight but her development of her organs.

Wish all mummies take care and be careful frm nw on cos we goint o reach finishing line soon. Jia you!!
Gal, don worry so much okay. Tonight sure shun shun de! Dd will be guai guai wan. Yea weight is okay just worried abt the organs develop...
Sayang dd okay. And u don too stress. Anything update me okay

bingtingyin

Gal, don worry so much okay. Tonight sure shun shun de! Dd will be guai guai wan. Yea weight is okay just worried abt the organs develop...
Sayang dd okay. And u don too stress. Anything update me okay
Thanks gal!! will relax myself. nw still can play with fb games. haha... so far dd no much movements but think she resting inside. lols...

marmalade

my 3rd one was born in KKH, I went The Private Suite too. the staff nurses there r heplful & friendly & well-informed. Dr John Tee. well if u mind a guy doc, how abt going into kkh web site to search for private suite? the have a list of doctors there.

my 1st & 2nd kid were born in sgh & i love their services too. i rec'd baby hampers & welcome baby blanket when they were born! i change on the 3rd one cos i wanted to try kkh. sgh i was with ann tan then she left & started her own clinic @ paragon, so i was with a diff gynae, a lady but i forgot her name. if u r interested, let me know, i have her name in the baby book

thanks ! i think my question was posted super long time ago...and you managed to read it !!
no worries, i am very happy with my current gynae and will be giving birth at Mt A.
Let's see how it goes, if mt A proves to be ok, i will just stick with it for my next baby... (haha, don't dare to think too much now...this is my first baby) :)

You have 3 kids already !!!

marmalade

Hmmmm... Dunno le mine have and say strap on CTG the rest don understand Liao.

Mine got results of test positive and negative and receipt.

my gynae letter shows my personal particulars -name ,ic, EDD, the summary of test results, gynae's name.....and then outside the envelope, it states:

Admit if :
1) Contractions (1 in 10") or
2) Bleeding or
3) water leaking

to remind me.

verieying

i peeped at my gynae letter .. dont have info .. only got emergency number lol
got my test result and receipt =X
hi hi, my gynae at gleneagles asked me to call once in labour. for previous preggies, I'll call the emergency no. if I suspect I'm in labour. the contact person on the emergency no. will contact him to call back or advice if need to go hospital - which is good I guess instead of waiting till midwife calls him when I'm at the hospital, he's already prepared even before i am at hospital as for my case, the midwife confirmed with him that he'll be on his way after checking my dilation?

Jia you all mummies, I can't wait! just seen gynae today and he'll be away in dec and next week I think... just hope he'll be around to deliver as that's the reason why I went back to him despite super crazy long waiting hours every pregnancy! fingers crossed!!!

Renzie

Hi all mummies,

Make sure to get enough rest ok, don't worry too much. Her organs are maturing already, the most important part her lungs should be matured enough to breathe outside the womb, so don't worry ok. She'll be fine.

Jia you mummy!

Renzie

Wah! U can tahan the pain ar?! Pei Fu!!! I can't! I immediately shouted and beat him to wake him up and help me!

Mine started on sun! Keke
LOL! If I wake him up...should be pretty serious in his opinion already. lol. When I'm in pain, he more gan chiong than me, everytime cramp and pain, he'll keep asking me to see doc, ask doc...but everytime same answer! haha