EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

lol, too bad not my size, or I can buy it off you. hahaha. Just wait and see. you'll never know. Or else really good excuse for you to get a whole new shoe wardrobe. haha
i rather not have good excuse to buy more shoes or clothing means i never slim down le!!! :(

missesjoanna

Don't know..I think I just peed..LOL! So I didn't know how she know..maybe when pushing the baby out that time, it came out..then she quickly grab the bag? LOL!
oh she never tell u wanna pee just pee ar? i think hor if we having contractions, no matter is pee or poo we don't really care liao ba?! cos is so painful liao!!!

missesjoanna

I wanted 1 bedded too..but price tooo nice already, can use for other things..
yea same as me! i also insist hub i wan 1 bedded de... but then after count and count wah price soooooo nice lo... then forget it 2bedded lo...
think on positive side that hub can help me bring things back/come if i need and he can also eat before coming to visit me...

hibernate

They won't insert there, just hold it under where your pee comes out, it's just above your vagina, in fact I didn't know what she was doing..until everything was over..then she showed me how many..ermm..ml of pee there...hahah
ok at least i know now its not being inserted there! hahahaha

hibernate

yes yes! same!!! sometimes at night when sleeping, my leg muscle will like very suan ar.... then stretch lo and sometimes tio cramp
me move a bit only cramp already .. :(

then cannot sleep
there's once i wanted to go pee in the middle of the night, then i tried to walk to the toilet and i got cramp. pathetic lor

Renzie

oh she never tell u wanna pee just pee ar? i think hor if we having contractions, no matter is pee or poo we don't really care liao ba?! cos is so painful liao!!!
I think that time pain until don't even know want to poo or pee, lol. everything just merge together