EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

hi Xmm, didn't know you're in the same situation! don 't know when it'll stop. sigh. hope no more renos as i see those agents hanging around my blocks again i.e. buy sale flats which might hv renos?

hi hibernate, at least that's how the emergency numbers worked for me after office hours or clinic closure hours ;) but not sure if it's 1 no. for a pool of gynaes As i recalled the lady asking me who my gynae was... but that ws quite a few years back though.

hi mummies, maybe u can share when you go hospital - when contractions are 30min apart? 15min apart? 5 min apart?
first times, was there at clinic as i didn't felt contractions till midwive or doc burst my waterbag though i was dilated. labour was real fast.
last round, i went when it was about 20min apart and gave birth within 2 hours... so i'm afraid that if i wait any longer this round, i might not make it in time?
haha! thanks for the info!

i hope the renos wont start while you're doing your confinement. but then again since edd's in december, i think most people will wait till after cny to do it. plus completion of sales take about 2 months or so? reno maybe another month ..

hibernate

Good morn ladies!

How r you all doing?
I am very tired since didn't sleep well as my backache is getting worst which affects my sleep.
Tummy so big also difficult to find a comfy position to xxxxx ........:nah:

Suddenly a lot of people wanna give me their hand me down baby clothes, previously they nevnow offer, now when I about 4 weeks due then got the offer, so I guess I will be busy doing washing again ...... :001_302:
早知道they giving then I won't need to buy any new ones ........
But I am thankful to their offer so will still take .:Dancing_tongue:
at least what they give you still in usable condition! better than own family member .. lol

faster start washing already .. i see posts from maru and about bingtingyin im getting nervous already .. i've washed baby's stuff but not my own pyjamas!

Baby names

Hey ladies

Can I check if any of u going to get professional help to get Chinese name for your bb?
How long does it take for the 师傅 to come out with the names?
How much they charge?
Also any recommendation of reliable 师傅?
hubby and i chose baby's name ourselves :D

hibernate

Hi mummies, a little update on bingtingyin. Update on behalf of her.

She's now at KK hospital waiting to give birth . She admitted hospital on 16/11 3am with contractions.

Took pills and jab to stop contractions but can't stop. And till now, she's already dilated 7cm. So doc say cannot wait as her interval is very near.

Currently she's 34 weeks 2 days. baby weight is 3kg. So doc say is fine and she did scan yesterday.

So now, let's all wait for her baby to arrive!!! Hope before noon can get to see her baby!!! Will update again :)
yea she's really fast!

latest update: dilated 8cm!!!!!
3kg is a good weight. she'll be ok! i think next update will be about her popping already! jia you bingtingyin!

missesjoanna

Baby names

Hey ladies

Can I check if any of u going to get professional help to get Chinese name for your bb?
How long does it take for the 师傅 to come out with the names?
How much they charge?
Also any recommendation of reliable 师傅?
hub and me will find master to count our ds name.

i not sure how long this master can give me the names but she told me if urgent then stated urgent so she can do it fast. i hope she can give me the name before i discharge so i can do bb birth cert everything at hospital.

my master charge $128 and she say will give me at least 10 names. but i dunno she will give me characters and mix and match myself or the name is ready.

jane2009

Water bag burst still have time to grab a bite. In mid of the delivery, you need energy to give the push. Still have time, so grab a bite before you admit.

missesjoanna

Latest update!

bingtingyin still 8cm and bb head down but not in the position. have to wait for another 2hours later then check. best is wait until 4pm cos is better for bb's lungs.

bingtingyin yesterday take thigh jab at 4pm and it take 24hours to work full.

hibernate

Latest update!

bingtingyin still 8cm and bb head down but not in the position. have to wait for another 2hours later then check. best is wait until 4pm cos is better for bb's lungs.

bingtingyin yesterday take thigh jab at 4pm and it take 24hours to work full.
another 2hrs wait for her ..