EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

Latest Update!!!

bingtingyin had just gave birth to her lovely bb girl!!!

Weight: 2.410kg
natural w/epi!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :Dancing_tongue:

Renzie

Hi lovely mummies-to-be...

Just an update that I will be inducing labour this coming Sunday! All should go as according to plan unless DD decides to make an early appearance!

Take care all! Jiayou!!
JIA YOU MUMMY! must be very excited! Have a good rest ok. Sunday is your big day!

truetrue

Good morn ladies!

How r u all doing?
I am very tired since didn't sleep well as my backache is getting worst which affects my sleep.
Tummy so big also difficult to find a comfy position to xxxxx ........:nah:

Suddenly a lot of people wanna give me their hand me down bb clothes, previously they nevnow offer, now when I about 4 weeks due then got the offer, so I guess I will be busy doing washing again ...... :001_302:
早知道they giving then I won't need to buy any new ones ........
But I am thankful to their offer so will still take lor.:Dancing_tongue:
wahh.. i have the same problem.. i haven been sleeping well for the whole week. every position oso feel uncomfy! i wake up to go to the washroom and the spend other 30mins changing position trying to go back to sleep! :(

marmalade

Hi lovely mummies-to-be...

Just an update that I will be inducing labour this coming Sunday! All should go as according to plan unless DD decides to make an early appearance!

Take care all! Jiayou!!

wow! did you decide to choose date or doc advice you to induce? Have a smooth delivery.....i am feeling really nervous now.