EDD in Dec 2011

sandywxy

want to sell: Capella S230 premium cony stroller! & Brand new Avent Electronic Breastpump!
Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $220
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Perfect condition!
Retailing @ $399 at Mothercare!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $160
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784​

AngieTan

Hi Angie

U told the gynae that you want to induce or the gynae suggested?
Has ur bb head engage already and you started to dilate already? Sorry to ask so much cos i tot of inducing but i think gynae will probably ask me y..
I lost the mucus plug since 2 weeks plus ago and have been having brown discharge on and off... Gynae said as long as no pain, no bleeding and baby still kicking then just wait and see...

However, as I am already in my 37 weeks and baby considered full term already, gynae did ask if I wanted to induce, do it a week later near 38 weeks is better... It was my intention to induce anyway as first, baby is already full term and of an okay weight, i.e. 3.1 kg, and second is I am afraid if wait longer, baby will be too big for natural birth... So it's like I wanted and he also suggested...

Btw, baby's head down since 29 weeks... Pretty early...

So why do you wanna induce?

missesjoanna

Latest Update on AngieTan!!! Update on behalf of her...

Her water bag burst in mid of night. Reached hospital 530am and is 5cm.

Contraction and dilation super fast.

814am, Angie lovely princess popped!

Weight: 3.250kg
Normal w/epi

Congrats!!! No need to wait till Sun!!! Well Done girl!!! :Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

angel84

I see i see. Because i'm quite skinny so im afraid if baby is too big, then i cant have natural birth.

I lost the mucus plug since 2 weeks plus ago and have been having brown discharge on and off... Gynae said as long as no pain, no bleeding and baby still kicking then just wait and see...

However, as I am already in my 37 weeks and baby considered full term already, gynae did ask if I wanted to induce, do it a week later near 38 weeks is better... It was my intention to induce anyway as first, baby is already full term and of an okay weight, i.e. 3.1 kg, and second is I am afraid if wait longer, baby will be too big for natural birth... So it's like I wanted and he also suggested...

Btw, baby's head down since 29 weeks... Pretty early...

So why do you wanna induce?

bingtingyin

Ladies, i had helped u all send regards to bingtingyin le.... She helps all of you.
When she's free, she will come to forum :D
Thanks joanna!! me back. wan doing some posting n keep hving pro with my tethering.

Thanks all mummies me. me is doing will n hva fast recover after natural birth. can get down bed n walk ard.

all mummies, Jia you!!

hibernate

Normal w/epi

woohoooo! congrats AngieTan! its another very smooth delivery!

teomeowmeow

wow it seems like quite a few mummies popping early even though only due in dec?

Is this normal? m a first time mummy and EDD was for end dec...

Eggy

I'm so envious when I see mummies popping. It's my 36 weeks and I really can't wait to pop. Feel so tired and disinterested in everything everyday. Rightfully, carrying till full term is better but I'm really struggling these days. Going to work, the travelling and forcing myself to go through daily motions. Worse still, my nausea is coming back every now and then. I will puke when I have eaten too full or too much. It's a yucky period now. How do I get myself motivated and energised?

marmalade

Normal w/epi

natural at 3.25 kg !! wow !!
congrats!! =D

angel84

Hi Eggy

I have the same feeling as u too.. Im in my week 35. And i feel so demoralised. Had fever for 2 days and diarrhea for 3days. I also have piles which i had it since late 2nd trimester till now and dunno why its getting itchy.. Cant wait for my bb to come out soon. Tot of inducing in week 38 if doctor allow. Sigh...

I'm so envious when I see mummies popping. It's my 36 weeks and I really can't wait to pop. Feel so tired and disinterested in everything everyday. Rightfully, carrying till full term is better but I'm really struggling these days. Going to work, the travelling and forcing myself to go through daily motions. Worse still, my nausea is coming back every now and then. I will puke when I have eaten too full or too much. It's a yucky period now. How do I get myself motivated and energised?

marmalade

Hi Eggy

I have the same feeling as u too.. Im in my week 35. And i feel so demoralised. Had fever for 2 days and diarrhea for 3days. I also have piles which i had it since late 2nd trimester till now and dunno why its getting itchy.. Cant wait for my bb to come out soon. Tot of inducing in week 38 if doctor allow. Sigh...

hey eggy and angel84. just hang in there !! don't be too negative else will affect the baby....just imagine baby yawing in front of you ..the cuteness...
i am now at week 37, i try not to think too much now, just get myself prepared and then see how it goes... :)

Eggy

Thanks for the words of encouragement. How do you distract yourself from all the pain here and there, sharp pain below, back aching all the time. What is your daily routine like these days?

Side note: Congrats to Angie, happy for her (",)

hey eggy and angel84. just hang in there !! don't be too negative else will affect the baby....just imagine baby yawing in front of you ..the cuteness...
i am now at week 37, i try not to think too much now, just get myself prepared and then see how it goes... :)

missesjoanna

bingtingyin, AngieTan popped....

So how about maru ?
getting nervous yet excited.......... :wong29:
think maru no time to come in and update.... cos i exchange numbers with bingtingyin and angie so i can helped them update and i'm so free...

wonder who will be the next one!!! :D

Renzie

Normal w/epi

hehe her baby girl anxious to see mummy!

Congrats to AngieTan! Have a good rest!

Renzie

Thanks joanna!! me back. wan doing some posting n keep hving pro with my tethering.

Thanks all mummies me. me is doing will n hva fast recover after natural birth. can get down bed n walk ard.

all mummies, Jia you!!
Make sure to get enough rest ok! don't overwork yourself. Glad to hear that you are doing well!

Renzie

hehe your time will come soon enough, and there will be a time in which you just want to stuff them back into your tummy. (well at least I felt like it when everyone is fawning over my baby, which means I have lesser time for her. =p)

Your stomach might be getting lesser space than before, hence it's recommended that you eat small but frequent meals instead. I try not to eat too much in one seating, instead spread them out throughout the day. Get as much rest as possible.