EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

lol if you can wear to sleep no problem. i just don't like that feeling haha
now use to it liao la... but i still can no need wear la opps!! now i was thinking after birth am i use to wear back normal bra ma... LOL

lol its the weekly update one i receive through emails ...

see this picture:
Fetal development - 36 weeks pregnant
oh... okay but the photos not scary la hor?

the balls of my feet especially. or i found it hard to bend my legs ..
i can't really bend also... but just first step always painful...

missesjoanna

nowadays, i realize that in the mid night i need to go pee at least 2 times! is like 4am then 6am. anyone encounter this too?

then last night after second pee, i toss and toss totally can't sleep back!!! :nah:

marmalade

Thanks for the words of encouragement. How do you distract yourself from all the pain here and there, sharp pain below, back aching all the time. What is your daily routine like these days?

Side note: Congrats to Angie, happy for her (",)
for me is my backache, esp i lie on my back for a long time cos i can't turn too much to sleep, else baby will piak her thighs and legs on the tummy and makes me very breathless.
sometimes she is ok, sometimes she will resist....sigh.

I went for a back massage recommended by my gynae when i was week 32 or 33 and it helps alot. now i can't go cos i can't lie on my sides so i rely on simple massages by my hubby. went for the parent craft classes and he picked up the massage techniques from there. will not do magic but of course will relieve your pain to a certain extent. if you interested, i can scan the pictorial instructions to you.

have a good sitting position...have cushions (or those specially contoured type) supporting your back, and try not to sit too long- esp when watching tv, stand up and walk ard -even for just 1 min... then sit.

i think pain and aching is better than vomiting....at least pain can be relieved, but vomiting is like you don't know when it will erupt !!

hang in there !

marmalade

nowadays, i realize that in the mid night i need to go pee at least 2 times! is like 4am then 6am. anyone encounter this too?

then last night after second pee, i toss and toss totally can't sleep back!!! :nah:

me too ! sometimes even 3 times !!! first 2 times to pee and the 3rd time to eat. then i can't sleep.... urghh!
so that explains my super dark panda eyes....

no choice la, body preparing you to wake up to feed when baby is out....haha..i heard baby needs to eat every 2 hours ya ?

marmalade

I wanna pop i wanna pop i wanna pop ASAP !!!! -___- the muay thai from my daughter is tearing me apart liao... Any good ways to ease the tension huh? will be going to gynea next weds to check her weight.. currently week 35 liao.. super tired.. =( can feel her kicks and punches super strong now.. so i assume her weigh now is quite of a something bah?!
Gratz to all those who pop these few days!! super paiseh no time to reply in forum.. work too busy.. cant even facebook.. =(
how about singing her songs or humming lullaby tune to soothe her ? it works for me. =D

marmalade

Thanks all for your well wishes and to Joanna for her update... :)

Was shocked that bb can't wait even 2 days! Haha! Ya everything happened so fast I was so scared I couldn't make it in time there or for epi!

Reached hospital was like 4 cm and contractions coming on real fast... Within 2 hours plus bb out! Luckily got time for epi lor if not I faint! Lol!

Jiayou to the rest of the mummies still running the marathon! Now is last few metres dash already! Jiayou!!! =D

happy for you! cos your EDD is around mine and i was like opps ! you popped already...woah so fast !! =D

missesjoanna

for me is my backache, esp i lie on my back for a long time cos i can't turn too much to sleep, else baby will piak her thighs and legs on the tummy and makes me very breathless.

I went for a back massage recommended by my gynae when i was week 32 or 33 and it helps alot. now i can't go cos i can't lie on my sides so i rely on simple massages by my hubby. went for the parent craft classes and he picked up the massage techniques from there. will not do magic but of course will relieve your pain to a certain extent. if you interested, i can scan the pictorial instructions to you.

have a good sitting position...have cushions (or those specially contoured type) supporting your back, and try not to sit too long- esp when watching tv, stand up and walk ard -even for just 1 min... then sit.

i think pain and aching is better than vomiting....at least pain can be relieved, but vomiting is like you don't know when it will erupt !!

hang in there !
that's explains why i always get leg pain when my first step on floor... cos i will sit on bed watch tv then never move unless i need pee... -_-
everytime sit on bed watch tv also backache... pengzzzz

yea! pain is alot much better than merlion!!!! merlion u can't control wan!!!

missesjoanna

me too ! sometimes even 3 times !!! first 2 times to pee and the 3rd time to eat. then i can't sleep.... urghh!
so that explains my super dark panda eyes....

no choice la, body preparing you to wake up to feed when baby is out....haha..i heard baby needs to eat every 2 hours ya ?
i'm not the only one!!! you also encounter this!!! and i never drink alot of water before 2 hours before sleep. but i still need to pee!!! heavy!

my timing is like 4am,6am then maybe 8am!!! looks like every 2 hours le!!! LOL! just recently will only like that.. maybe like u say is preparing for labor? keke

yea bb need to have milk every 2-3 hours :)

hibernate

now use to it ... but i still can no need wear opps!! now i was thinking after birth am i use to wear back normal bra ... LOL

oh... okay but the photos not scary ?

i can't really bend also... but just first step always painful...
haha normal bra can wait and see how it goes ba ..

dont worry just click on the link! the pic is definitely not scary!
like cartoon kind one! :001_302:

the first few steps are painful. either back pain, foot pain, leg pain, or below tummy got baby weighing down my tummy pain

hibernate

same! at least 2 times.
if 3 times it'll be 12am, 3-4am, and another time closer to 6am.
i wake up at 6am for work everyday. if i wake up at 5am like that i'll get too frustrated to fall asleep again lol

i can't seem to fall asleep that easily anymore now .. it's maddening
when i can fall asleep i'll be awakened again by a full bladder

hibernate

have a good sitting position...have cushions (or those specially contoured type) supporting your back, and try not to sit too long- esp when watching tv, stand up and walk around -even for just 1 min... then sit.

i think pain and aching is better than vomiting....at least pain can be relieved, but vomiting is like you dont't know when it will erupt !!

hang in there !
from the time i got preg till now i didn't go for a massage at all. lol. can share the pictorial instructions? hehe. tia!

hibernate

that's explains why i always get leg pain when my first step on floor... cos i will sit on bed watch tv then never move unless i need pee... -_-
everytime sit on bed watch tv also backache... pengzzzz

yea! pain is alot much better than merlion!!!! merlion you can't control want!!!
oops we same same .. backside stick there already won't move already haha!

Renzie

lol. If I wake up in the middle of the night then I'll feel like peeing, like if DD woke up or something. If not usually can last, but first thing in the morning really need to rush for the toilet.

These few nights find that it's getting harder to sleep. Every position also not comfortable.

missesjoanna

haha normal bra can wait and see how it goes ba ..

dont worry just click on the link! the pic is definitely not scary!
like cartoon kind one! :001_302:

the first few steps are painful. either back pain, foot pain, leg pain, or below tummy got baby weighing down my tummy pain
hahah i don dare to think on the normal bras LOL

i clicked le!!! keke not scary heng!!! keke

yes! pain pain, leg pain every where pain ahahaha... then walk like ducky!

missesjoanna

same! at least 2 times.
if 3 times it'll be 12am, 3-4am, and another time closer to 6am.
i wake up at 6am for work everyday. if i wake up at 5am like that i'll get too frustrated to fall asleep again lol

i can't seem to fall asleep that easily anymore now .. it's maddening
when i can fall asleep i'll be awakened again by a full bladder
you also encounter this?! oh my!

i sleep late 1am that's why my timing is quite late. yea 5am u wake up really frustrated le! 1 hours only!

sometimes i can fall asleep. but like yesterday i totally can't sleep!! toss here and there almost 1hour!

missesjoanna

lol. If I wake up in the middle of the night then I'll feel like peeing, like if DD woke up or something. If not usually can last, but first thing in the morning really need to rush for the toilet.

These few nights find that it's getting harder to sleep. Every position also not comfortable.
i always woke up by my full bladder!!! don't dare to hold urine and also can't hold le... me first thing in morning also rush for toilet.

i also hard to find position to sleep. left still okay right totally can't lie back no need say LOL

hibernate

you also encounter this?! oh my!

i sleep late 1am that's why my timing is quite late. yea 5am you wake up really frustrated ! 1 hours only!

sometimes i can fall asleep. but like yesterday i totally can't sleep!! toss here and there almost 1hour!
toss around for a while, doze off, then have to change position again because here pain or there pain. hais .. really frustrating