EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

oh ur nipples leaking? i think is normal... cos some mummies start leaking around 28 weeks?... but if too much then u need to put padding le...

i also don like to wear bra when sleeping but then at in-laws house how not to wear!!!! so i'm wearing sports bra to sleep..
sports bra not tight meh? haha
when i'm at my in law's place i also dont wear bra when sleeping. if i have to go to the toilet in the middle of the night then i put it on then go out of the room lor ..lol

missesjoanna

Joanna u also hv the cramp cramp tight tight feeling ah? I told my hub Abt it.. He got panic n wanted to send me go hospital.. I cannot explain le but it's comfirm disturbing to daily life n my sleep.. Today like third day Liao.. :( Aiyo I gt tell baby don violent.. But hub nt helping! He always tells baby that they will combine forces against me.. -__-||| I now also worry!! I feel might pop early cos my work requires me to move n walk alot.. Plus I work till late I scare no energy n too tired that I slp also dunno water bag burst den jialat! Btw is it usually water bag burst Liao den get contractions or possible contraction with bursting water bag?:nah:
yea i have this tight since 24weeks plus? my tightness can be very uncomfortable that time... and i tht is nothing but then i admit hospital due to discharge and doc told me is contractions.

but now i got told doc abt the tighten he say is okay and never mention anything so i believe no prob. tell ur hub no need to worry too much. as long as no discharge no show no prob de.
but if i walked too much, i will have the tightness... so maybe u rest more walk less?

actually bb abit violent is also good cos they are moving... oh u need to walk alot for ur job? water bag burst u should know de ba... cos water will come out ma...

i think is water bag burst then contractions come ba?...

missesjoanna

sports bra not tight meh? haha
when i'm at my in law's place i also dont wear bra when sleeping. if i have to go to the toilet in the middle of the night then i put it on then go out of the room lor ..lol
not tight ar cos season liao! LOL last time buy for kickboxing session use. then now use for sleeping lo...

huh?! in the middle of the night u go toilet then u put on then go out of the room? u still can be so awake and energy to put on ar? i cannot don't wear cos hub everytime naim niam niam!

missesjoanna

congratz to both!! wow. So amazing. Yesterday i went to the gyn.. baby head still not engage yet. and he didnt put on weight for the pass two week.. :( still at 2.8.. i put on! zzz -_-" .. i cant wait too.. doc ask me to do my squat and also walk more. but so tired..how to walk more? maybe monday i go shopping in town lor.. zzz. hopefully he can engage next week and see him come out the following.. :)
so bb's head already down but not yet engage? sometimes i still will squat when using toilet. cos in laws' house kitchen is squat de... and if master bed room occupy i bo bian have too also!
if u can't squat, don't force yourself. walk more and see how.

hmmm my doc never tell me if bb's head engage anot just tell me bb is low le... so does engage means "lock"

hibernate

yea i have this tight since 24weeks plus? my tightness can be very uncomfortable that time... and i tht is nothing but then i admit hospital due to discharge and doc told me is contractions.

but now i got told doc about the tighten he say is okay and never mention anything so i believe no prob. tell your hub no need to worry too much. as long as no discharge no show no prob .
but if i walked too much, i will have the tightness... so maybe you rest more walk less?

actually baby abit violent is also good cos they are moving... oh you need to walk alot for your job? water bag burst you should know ... cos water will come out ...

i think is water bag burst then contractions come ?...
if i walk too much or too fast i get tummy tightness .. so i think i must slow down lol

hibernate

YES! next week our turn !!!!! 37 weeks!!!! keke!!!!! can't wait can't wait!!! weekly checkup starts!

then i think is truetrue.. 10th-12th. cos i remb got 3 ppl include me are the same week. :)
now go gynae no more photo to bring home already! because can only see back of baby's head. haha. i think that means he's in a good position for natural birth? :001_302:

i go search truetrue's post =X haha

edit: yes her's 11th dec lol

Last edited:

hibernate

not tight ar cos season ! LOL last time buy for kickboxing session use. then now use for sleeping ...

huh?! in the middle of the night you go toilet then you put on then go out of the room? you still can be so awake and energy to put on ar? i cannot dont't wear cos hub everytime naim niam niam!
yah i'd rather do that .. lol when i sleep i find it uncomfy to have something tied around me haha

hibernate

so bb's head already down but not yet engage? sometimes i still will squat when using toilet. cos in laws' house kitchen is squat de... and if master bed room occupy i bo bian have too also!
if u can't squat, don't force yourself. walk more and see how.

hmmm my doc never tell me if bb's head engage anot just tell me bb is low le... so does engage means "lock"
i think you must ask your dr to elaborate ..

my gynae didnt say anything about my baby's position too until i asked if he's still lying horizontally
then only he says that baby's head is down here already
but never say if engage or not ..

missesjoanna

now go gynae no more photo to bring home already! because can only see back of baby's head. haha. i think that means he's in a good position for natural birth? :001_302:

i go search truetrue's post =X haha

edit: yes her's 11th dec lol
when i'm 26 weeks i no longer have pics le... i can say last seen is details scan.... cos i'm also seeing ds's back head. heard that bb's head facing our tummy will be good for natural birth.

wah! u can search it ar? so many posts ahead! yea cos i remb i'm in the middle keke

missesjoanna

yah i'd rather do that .. lol when i sleep i find it uncomfy to have something tied around me haha
wah! pei fu pei fu!! i doubt i can do it lo! i rather not wear if that's the case hahahah mid night all sleeping liao ma hahahaha

but my pj are those long cartoon pj so not very transparent though :)

missesjoanna

i think you must ask your dr to elaborate ..

my gynae didnt say anything about my baby's position too until i asked if he's still lying horizontally
then only he says that baby's head is down here already
but never say if engage or not ..
gynae only tell me on last checkup bb's head is even lower liao. and head is still down. then tell me where his legs are. but also never tell me engage anot.

i ever asked him so bb's head not yet lock ar? he , nurse and hub all laugh!!!! he say bb will still head up if he wants de... so cannot say lock or not.

missesjoanna

means no more shopping trip for us already ..
yea! last week when i go urine test, gynae's nurse tell hub don let me walk to much cos walk too much will give birth more early! then i told hub okay ma full term liao why cannot!
and he don't allow me go shopping long lo!!! a while only asked me home :(

hibernate

when i'm 26 weeks i no longer have pics ... i can say last seen is details scan.... cos i'm also seeing dear son's back head. heard that baby's head facing our tummy will be good for natural birth.

wah! you can search it ar? so many posts ahead! yea cos i remb i'm in the middle keke
her posts not as many or as scary as ours ...so still can search hahaha =X

haha you mentioned your ah boy shy from that time already right? really cute. all the more you can't wait to see him!

hibernate

wah! pei fu pei fu!! i doubt i can do it ! i rather not wear if that's the case hahahah mid night all sleeping hahahaha

but my pj are those long cartoon pj so not very transparent though :)
lol you wont know who you'll bump into when you're going to the toilet, maybe another family member who wants to use the toilet! lol

hibernate

gynae only tell me on last checkup baby's head is even lower . and head is still down. then tell me where his legs are. but also never tell me engage anot.

i ever asked him so baby's head not yet lock ar? he , nurse and hub all laugh!!!! he say baby will still head up if he wants ... so cannot say lock or not.
i think lock is when his head is resting right at the bottom already .. snug right at the opening ..

i think for ours he can still turn around ....

hibernate

yea! last week when i go urine test, gynae's nurse tell hub don let me walk to much cos walk too much will give birth more early! then i told hub okay ma full term liao why cannot!
and he don't allow me go shopping long lo!!! a while only asked me home :(
hahahaha on ban liao it seems...

i want to walk a bit more also cannot already. my legs will hurt very bad ..