EDD in Dec 2011

hibernate

i always woke up by my full bladder!!! don't dare to hold urine and also can't hold le... me first thing in morning also rush for toilet.

i also hard to find position to sleep. left still okay right totally can't lie back no need say LOL
do you feel that wit very full bladder your tummy gets really tight and heavy and got some kind of pain? lol

missesjoanna

lol see the pic already got better understanding =P

i walk like i'm 70-80years old lol
yea got pic more understand keke

sama sama la! LOL

toss around for a while, doze off, then have to change position again because here pain or there pain. hais .. really frustrating
i toss but can't even doze off... some time due to position and imagine floating in my mind LOL

is very high tide then we move hahaha
yea!!! high tide then move lo!!! LOL

missesjoanna

do you feel that wit very full bladder your tummy gets really tight and heavy and got some kind of pain? lol
hmmmm... really ar? i never really notice le... but i think think what u say is quite true le... so must empty my bladder when i feel tighten...

now i got the super tight feeling again!!!

Renzie

i always woke up by my full bladder!!! don't dare to hold urine and also can't hold le... me first thing in morning also rush for toilet.

i also hard to find position to sleep. left still okay right totally can't lie back no need say LOL
heheh if I can't get to sleep, confirm have to go toilet don't know how many times! lol. Hubby asked me to drink more water somemore, I'm like drink more, I'll probably end up sleeping in the toilet.

missesjoanna

heheh if I can't get to sleep, confirm have to go toilet don't know how many times! lol. Hubby asked me to drink more water somemore, I'm like drink more, I'll probably end up sleeping in the toilet.
i try not to drink alot of water before 2 hours before sleep liao... very tiring keep waking up... ;p

maru

You at St Raphael's ward is it? You chose double room right?

I am at Our Lady's Ward 324B... Let's meet! Haha!

Btw, what time did you pop?
Sorry just read the forum. I m @ 4 bedded room. I m discharge tml noon. I can meet up before that haha.

truetrue

nowadays, i realize that in the mid night i need to go pee at least 2 times! is like 4am then 6am. anyone encounter this too?

then last night after second pee, i toss and toss totally can't sleep back!!! :nah:

same same!! horrible.. lucky i still got 10AL to clear..so i on leave liao!! so can take nap abo.. i find it so frustrating!

maru

Haha yeah and thanks! :)

But I heard her water bag burst earlier than mine! Hehe
Yup. Waterbag leak quite much on 17 & ve to b admitted. That time only dilated 1 cm. till 18th 3pm still 1 cm. frustated, my gynae worried ask for induce n within 4 hour i fully dilated.

missesjoanna

same same!! horrible.. lucky i still got 10AL to clear..so i on leave liao!! so can take nap abo.. i find it so frustrating!
think almost all of us encounter this 2 hours wake up time! LOL! Must be start adjusting our body to get use.

Sometimes even I'm sleeping I also feel that I'm half sleeping... Keep toss here and there sianzzzz

Heng u on leave le if not really nit enough sleep. Nowadays I tried not to take nap if not night sure can't sleep!

bingtingyin

Make sure to get enough rest ok! don't overwork yourself. Glad to hear that you are doing well!
Thanks, renzie!! Me getting enough rest cos dd nt with me n dun hv milk to pump yet. But daily hv to go kk hsp see my dd n feed her if possible. Miss all the mummies here. Wil come in more often when dd back hme n nt so pain.

All mummies jia you!!

bingtingyin

congratz to both!! wow. So amazing. Yesterday i went to the gyn.. baby head still not engage yet. and he didnt put on weight for the pass two week.. :( still at 2.8.. i put on! zzz -_-" .. i cant wait too.. doc ask me to do my squat and also walk more. but so tired..how to walk more? maybe monday i go shopping in town lor.. zzz. hopefully he can engage next week and see him come out the following.. :)
Soon u can see ur bb!! Jia you!!

bingtingyin

Hello babylele,

Bear with it for another 2 weeks after ur bb full term come out. Me see my dd, my heart wil auto pain n tears will roll. Keep blaming myself y I din be more careful n take care of her when she in my tummy. Nw she hv to stay at special care nursery until doc feel she can discharge. I gv birth at week 34 n weight 2.410g, gynae est weight at 2.5kg. Jia you!! U going to full term soon.

Renzie

Thanks, renzie!! Me getting enough rest cos dd nt with me n dun hv milk to pump yet. But daily hv to go kk hsp see my dd n feed her if possible. Miss all the mummies here. Wil come in more often when dd back hme n nt so pain.

All mummies jia you!!
When will DD be able to be discharge? *hugs* heheh don't worry she'll be home with you really soon! THEN you have no time to check forum. =p

Renzie

Hello babylele,

Bear with it for another 2 weeks after ur bb full term come out. Me see my dd, my heart wil auto pain n tears will roll. Keep blaming myself y I din be more careful n take care of her when she in my tummy. Nw she hv to stay at special care nursery until doc feel she can discharge. I gv birth at week 34 n weight 2.410g, gynae est weight at 2.5kg. Jia you!! U going to full term soon.
Don't blame yourself dear! When anything happens to bb we tend to blame ourselves, I'm sure that you had done all you can already, so don't blame yourself, no mother would ever want to hurt her own child. Her weight at 2.4 is pretty good already. So don't feel guilty, just think of what to do next, ok. *hugs* She'll be a very lovely and active child.

Make sure to get enough rest. And don't think/worry so much. Take good care of yourself too.