EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

Dear mummis, me try to load photos but cannot. so me testing put the photo as my profile pic. hope can see clearly.:001_302:
Hey bing,
Can't wait to see your pics!
Don't worry to much about your bb, trust the medical professional, your bb is in good hand.
You did your best, so don't blame yourself hor!
Take Carr!

missesjoanna

Ya.. Counting down 4days she can come hme. I wil come in more often to chat. Me nw storing energy too. Sleep more n keep napping if possible. A day I can nap 2 times after meals.

I'm back!!! Lols..
You're back!!! keke... yea counting down 4 days!!! very fast de okay! who knows tml dd can go back home!!!! u won't know :)

yea sleep more as you can if not later no energy. start to moo moo already yea :D

missesjoanna

Gratz to all those mummies who have popped.. I have having bad ankle pain when I walk nowadays. Hubby going on work trip this week.. Feel a bit sad, perhaps it's the hormones making me emo. Will see doc again when hubby is back. All the best to those who are still awaiting the arrival of our precious. Feels so long to wait till the 9th of dec when I m scheduled for my elective c sect..
ur hub is not around this week? then u need to rest more and walk less okay. hug hug..

don feel sad, cfm is due to our hormones cos sometime i also will feel emo for no reason. very soon u can get to see ur lil one already!!! :)

bingtingyin

Hey bing,
Can't wait to see your pics!
Don't worry to much about your bb, trust the medical professional, your bb is in good hand.
You did your best, so don't blame yourself hor!
Take Carr!
hi Xmm,

dun over tired urself n hv more rest. nw busy liao after bb come hme u will free liao.
me is doing good nw. will trust our own medical team here.
me stil cannt upload pic. if wan see bb pic hv to go view my profile then can see.

bingtingyin

You're back!!! keke... yea counting down 4 days!!! very fast de okay! who knows tml dd can go back home!!!! u won't know :)

yea sleep more as you can if not later no energy. start to moo moo already yea :D
finally u here liao. gt someone chat with me. this morning wake up til nw cannt get to sleep. me thinking we shld open a FB so we all can upload photos n status. but thinking hw to set the fb so all can use.

missesjoanna

Good morn ladies!

Sorry I MIA for 3 days as have been busy packing and cleaning the house to make way for bb stuff.
Today and tomorrow will still need to continue to pack and clean since not finish yet.
The bb cot is arriving this Sat, so I must jia you to ensure the room is ready for it.

I was telling hubby that his bb gal not yet born already make us so busy, when she is born hor, we will be even more boh eng ........

I bought 2 coconut yesterday and will start drinking 1 today as I am currently in week 36, and thurs drink another one.
Next week maybe I will increase to 3 a week.
Don't dare to drink too much as afraid too liang.

My feet swell to 2 times bigger since yesterday, very ugly.
Backache is very bad, can't toss and turn on the bed, once I get on bed,I must keep still in the same position.
Middle of the night pee is a nightmare with the bad body ache,it is very challenging to get up from bed.
Let's 加油 since we r about the reach the finishing line soon!
Morning!!!! must start to pack already lo!!! cannot wait liao lo keke...

yes when ur dd coming out u will be even more bo eng wor!!! LOL

i drank alternative days. keke so far so good *slap mouth*

now our bump are getting heavier so is really hard for us to turn here and there...

yea we are reaching the finishing line soon!!!! jiayou!!! :)

hibernate

Morning!!!! must start to pack already !!! cannot wait keke...

yes when your dear daughter coming out you will be even more bo eng !!! LOL

i drank alternative days. keke so far so good *slap mouth*

now our bump are getting heavier so is really hard for us to turn here and there...

yea we are reaching the finishing line soon!!!! jiayou!!! :)
haha i dont dare drink so often. so far i only drank once ..
but last thurs or fri and this morning i got that period cramp feeling again .. kind of scared ... lol i think i'll stick to drinking once a week! =X

missesjoanna

finally u here liao. gt someone chat with me. this morning wake up til nw cannt get to sleep. me thinking we shld open a FB so we all can upload photos n status. but thinking hw to set the fb so all can use.
yea!!! I'm here le!! keke what time u going to kk?

u msg me that time after that can't get back to sleep? yea agree le! should have a FB group for our mummies here so can share and upload photos...
later i go figure out? keke

edit: okay done! i added u and angie le... keke... did u saw it?

the rest of mummies here wanna add together in FB so we can update each other inside in future etc: gathering?

Last edited: