EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

LaraCroft

Hi mommies,

I'm 17 weeks along and my EDD is 6th Oct this year. Nice to see everyone sharing their experience here.

This will be my first child and the gynae said he is 85% sure that it is a baby girl but guess we will find out for sure when we have our detailed scan in 3 weeks time!

Dlkzt

Hi

I have BNIB Mustela stretch mark cream to dispose. If interested, please message or WhatsApp me at 98240546 for details.

I have other baby things to dispose too, e.g. breast pad, breast milk bottles, breast feeding pillow, nipple cream, breast pump, etc. Let me know the things you need. I can bundle them at a good price.

Stretch Marks Double Action | Mustela

Hello Everyone!!
I'm in my 15 weeks and EDD is on 21 October (2nd Child).. Currently seeing Dr Beh Suan Tiong at Thomson Medical...
jus did my scan on sat and the naughty baby cross the legs and keep us in suspense.. will be having detailed scan 28 may...
nice knowing all mummies around here..

Last edited:

Irene10

My detail scan will be on 15 may. So anxious to know bb gender so that can start to buy bb product for oncoming bb fair. Did anyone had done survey for Thomson medical & mount avernia. Any recommendation?

mikijz

Hello mummies!

Anyone of you started using creams or oil for stretch marks yet? I just bought Clarins body firmers set and it comes with quite a few products including Tonic oil and Stretch mark control cream. Heard very good reviews about their products. Hopefully no stretch marks after using :)

piano

Hi mummies... Happy Mother Day! I am new in this thread. My EDD will be on early of Oct. Detail scan on this Thu (17-5). We are waiting to see our baby :) crazily.. All of you are feel the same? I felt bubble gas in my tummy start from yesterday around 9 pm an 1 am, after dinner and when lying on the bed. Hope all of you will feel it soon. Its so excited. Any mommies have recommendation for baby sitter around Serangoon?

Addee

Hello mummies!

Anyone of you started using creams or oil for stretch marks yet? I just bought Clarins body firmers set and it comes with quite a few products including Tonic oil and Stretch mark control cream. Heard very good reviews about their products. Hopefully no stretch marks after using :)
How much does the set cost?

crystal060

Hi all MTB... I'm new to this forum too. EDD on 2oct.. Anyone having the same edd? :D
I'm currently scouting around for cheap maternity dresses as I'm not able to wear my clothes anymore. :( anyone has gd recommendations? TIA!

Irene10

Hi mummies, I had my detail scan yesterday. I having a princess... So happy. Can buy a lot of pretty stuffs for her.

diza

hey all mummies... any of u felt any hard kicks yet? haven't felt any kicks but a lot of movement from the prince! somehow i can roughly tell when he's active and when he's not. can't wait for detailed scan this Wed... by now, i'm sure we have new "friends" like heartburn, leg cramps and backache... and not forgetting the feeling of hunger every now and then...

Addee

Diza: my detailed scan is also this Wed. I'll be doing it at TMC. Where's yours?
I felt 'thumping' feeling on my lower abdominal area. Not very sure if it's baby kicking of muscle twitching. I'm starting to get breathless. .. even sitting on the train. :(

Angeldust

hey all mummies... any of u felt any hard kicks yet? haven't felt any kicks but a lot of movement from the prince! somehow i can roughly tell when he's active and when he's not. can't wait for detailed scan this Wed... by now, i'm sure we have new "friends" like heartburn, leg cramps and backache... and not forgetting the feeling of hunger every now and then...
Been feeling pokes and kicks since week 18 onwards. Previously was more like fluttering movements.
My gyane is on leave so I need wait for 3 more weeks before I can do detailed scanning to find out gender... previously baby sat cross-legged so couldn't tell :( Such a long wait.

joannepi

Hihi, im new here too! my edd is end oct. i oso felt e tightness liao. now 2nd trimester, the morning sickness is gone liao. heng ar!! tis is my 2nd child. so not as nervous as before. hehee. but tinkin of chgin gynae cos my prev 1 was a disaster!! kept wanting csect sayin bb too big, gg 3-4kg, in the end only 2.83kg!! i could hv delievered e natural way!! argh!!!

has any1 of u started shoppin for maternity clothes? i got some frm prev preggie, but women r vain, so clothes r nv enough!! hahaa. i saw tis webby not bad, thinkin of buyin few dresses frm there. had any1 been there? Niidu Mother's Wear // Latest Korean, Japanese Style Pregnancy Fashion for Mums // Promotions