EDD: August 2012

mer17

Sorry, think I missed the earlier msg.. what is the "liquid" thingy you gals talking about??

Btw, these few days, whenever my baby moves, I dun feel comfortable.. like the movements are getting stronger, and it feels like she's hitting my organs! =( Like my tummy is not big enough for her movements. The feeling is different from before.. sometimes it hurts slightly.. feels like she's doing somersault inside! (not lah, exaggerate abit! haha!!)
Anyone experience this too??

It's small droplets of clear liquid, once dry it become white n flaky like skin coming off. But think only lasted for 2-3 weeks. Pain yes, but 2nd trimester feels ok le. But the pain seems to be gradually coming back

mer17

Hi wendytan, what is this baby plus? Can share more info on it?

@ perkyperky: what is the apps u downloaded for the baby rhymes? I tried searching, but there are so many!! And majority comes with a fee. I dun wanna download the wrong apps! ;P

Hi perky perky,
U all heard about baby plus? My hubby bought it when I m expecting at 2nd mths... I start let baby listening at week 18, total 16 lessons need to b finished till give birth... Just like mummy heartbeat...

zaclin29

Sorry, think I missed the earlier msg.. what is the "liquid" thingy you gals talking about??

Btw, these few days, whenever my baby moves, I dun feel comfortable.. like the movements are getting stronger, and it feels like she's hitting my organs! =( Like my tummy is not big enough for her movements. The feeling is different from before.. sometimes it hurts slightly.. feels like she's doing somersault inside! (not lah, exaggerate abit! haha!!)
mer17, yes nowadays I also dont feel comfotable whenever she moves too... worst still I can feel bubbles/"wind" formed whenever she moves and the only way to get rid of the wind is to keep farting.. haha :p

I do feel her kicks & punches are stronger too.... sometimes I can jumped up from my seat when she kicked... worst when she punched and kicked at the same time....

The only time it hurts is when she turned into a "ball" (which I think is Braxton Hicks) ...

zaclin29

It's small droplets of clear liquid, once dry it become white n flaky like skin coming off. But think only lasted for 2-3 weeks. Pain yes, but 2nd trimester feels ok le. But the pain seems to be gradually coming back
so far i didnt notice the clear liquid... but can see some white stuff on my nipples which I will dig out to clean....
Yes I do feel pain in my breasts in the earlier stage... but the pain hasnt returned yet now... *erk*

Bluemit

Colostrum. Read from some web it's common to experience...

bertrande

I have the same feelings too. Sit, get up got aching feeling, stand too long, legs ache. But my fingers and legs are not swollen yet.
Me too. When I get up after sitting down, I cannot stand upright for a few seconds, because my lower belly is a bit uncomfy... can only straighten up after a while.

bertrande

I wanted to buy the Goon diapers at the upcoming expo sales... just to stock up first...
do u think it's too "early" to stock up?
We still have abt 2+ months to go..... but it's really cheap!
Hurhur zaclin, I don't know but I've already started stocking up. I have 1 packet of NB mamypoko and like hmm about 7-10 packets of Small diapers, Mamypoko, Merries and Pampers. Packet sizes range from 48-72 diapers. Basically I buy whenever I see it on sale at NTUC haha. Very kiasu right...

bertrande

Hi perky perky,
U all heard about baby plus? My hubby bought it when I m expecting at 2nd mths... I start let baby listening at week 18, total 16 lessons need to b finished till give birth... Just like mummy heartbeat...
hi wendytan, I am using babyplus too, have been on it faithfully since 18 weeks. I'm now on lesson 9. So used to it now that I can fall asleep when it's playing and my hubby will have to remove it when it stops. I don't know how useful it is and I hope my baby doesn't have hearing problems as I think it can be quite loud (especially when fresh batteries are first inserted) but we will see hehe. I wore it once to the breakfast room on my babymoon last month - a rude woman asked her husband if I was on life support GRRRR

bertrande

Wow really? I never noticed mine, maybe I thought it was sweat Haha! But I did feel lots of pain towards end of 1st tri but no never realised if I had any liquid...
I also thought I perspired more than usual in the end of my 1st trimester / beginning of my 2nd. But the "perspiration" seems to have stopped. No more pain in the boobs but my nipple area is getting darker and darker eew. And bumps will come and go on the dark area - does anyone else have this happening?

mamamarie

Hurhur zaclin, I don't know but I've already started stocking up. I have 1 packet of NB mamypoko and like hmm about 7-10 packets of Small diapers, Mamypoko, Merries and Pampers. Packet sizes range from 48-72 diapers. Basically I buy whenever I see it on sale at NTUC haha. Very kiasu right...
I have samples of this and that, but my friends tell me not to get so soon bcos we dont know how big or small our baby will be. But the G.oon diapers (Supreme) is for Newborn to 5kg, and at Expo is only $15 i hope they can deliver if i buy more Hehe

mamamarie

I did notice some flakes a few times probably dried off that time. I do feel heavier in my boobs more than before now, feel so old, everywhere achy!

:shyxxx:

zaclin29

I have samples of this and that, but my friends tell me not to get so soon bcos we dont know how big or small our baby will be. But the G.oon diapers (Supreme) is for Newborn to 5kg, and at Expo is only $15 i hope they can deliver if i buy more Hehe

Yah thats why.. and 5kg is like until 2-3 months only... maybe i will get 2pkts.... cos i also intend to use nappy....
where do u get the samples?

mamamarie

Yah thats why.. and 5kg is like until 2-3 months only... maybe i will get 2pkts.... cos i also intend to use nappy....
You can get Drypers samples on their website I think. I got some from the mags, cutout... and I work for a company which deals with babies so I got free samples of Merries Hehe. G.oon diapers you can get on www.diapers.com.sg

zaclin29

bertrande, thats like alot of diapers to last u for few months.. haha..

bertrande

Yah, and my friends tell me their babies went straight to Small instead of NB, straight from the hospital. So I only have one packet of NB (up to 4kg) and went for all small, which is 3-8kg.

mamamarie

Yah, and my friends tell me their babies went straight to Small instead of NB, straight from the hospital. So I only have one packet of NB (up to 4kg) and went for all small, which is 3-8kg.
Yup I was told too... btw are you ladies planning on using cloth nappies? I find it a hassle to wash... already doing all the housework. So dont think i'll have the energy and patience.