EDD: August 2012

mamamarie

I have no idea .. haha...
Haha! Yup that's what I was wondering, since I'm scared it will get the washing machine soiled unless it's soaked really thoroughly in a pail? Or use a seperate machine to wash, like those Sense Egg mini washer. I had it before and now I regret giving it away! But it washes only 1-2kg in that mini washer...

zaclin29

Haha! Yup that's what I was wondering, since I'm scared it will get the washing machine soiled unless it's soaked really thoroughly in a pail? Or use a seperate machine to wash, like those Sense Egg mini washer. I had it before and now I regret giving it away! But it washes only 1-2kg in that mini washer...
My sisters' time (10+ yrs ago), they hand wash.. :p
Since Im getting a maid, most probably I will get her to hand wash..
Then have to wash daily I guess...
I need to go do some research on this or search for info here.. hehehe...

Bluemit

I also thought I perspired more than usual in the end of my 1st trimester / beginning of my 2nd. But the "perspiration" seems to have stopped. No more pain in the boobs but my nipple area is getting darker and darker eew. And bumps will come and go on the dark area - does anyone else have this happening?
I start to perspire more at 25 weeks. The pain on my nips are gradually coming back, n colour getting darker too :(

ch0c0l4te

Hi Mummies, added my EDD on the list :win:

Mer17 - EDD 8 Aug - Parkway East - Girl

Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
Perkyperky - EDD 17 Aug - mount E - Girl
Bertrande - EDD 17 Aug - mount A - Girl
Steffywoofy - EDD 17 Aug - gleneagles
MommyDioR - EDD 21 Aug - mount A - Girl
Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Ch0c0l4te - EDD 27 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - Kandang Kerbau Hospital - Girl

mer17

Welcome chOcOl4te! You are adding more boys to the list! =)

MommyDioR

Welcome! Do post here more often!

MommyDioR

I'm comtemplating whether to get this too.. duno if it's good or not.
But do we have to get a few sets huh? Then what's the diff between normal cloth nappy and this cloth diapers? Any idea?
i did send my enquiry for it.. these cloth diapers maybe one day change up to 4 or lesser? But the inserts have to change more often and when during bedding time, put extra inserts to prevent lasting. Inserts should purchase more than cloth diapers..

probably I'll get the package A to try it out.. they are having promo in coming babyfair at expo..

think normal cloth nappy is more for olden days.. seldom ppl using already..

mamamarie

i did send my enquiry for it.. these cloth diapers maybe one day change up to 4 or lesser? But the inserts have to change more often and when during bedding time, put extra inserts to prevent lasting. Inserts should purchase more than cloth diapers..

probably I'll get the package A to try it out.. they are having promo in coming babyfair at expo..

think normal cloth nappy is more for olden days.. seldom ppl using already..
Do tell about it once you've tried... I wonder if the cloth will be hot and rashes will be more than disposables? And about odour? I may get a few and try out and alternate.

MommyDioR

Do tell about it once you've tried... I wonder if the cloth will be hot and rashes will be more than disposables? And about odour? I may get a few and try out and alternate.
sure.. will kp you update once I've start using.. ohh.. not allow to use diaper rash cream according to FAQ.

Can I use diaper rash cream and ointments?

No! Diaper rash cream and ointments cause diapers to repel and is affecting the function.

mer17

Hmm.. like that ahh.. but I thought we would need to apply rash cream on the babies backside so as to prevent rashes??
Unless they can guarantee wearing won't cause rashes.. Maybe we can purchase one to try out first. In long term, it should be cheaper than normal diapers i think.

sure.. will kp you update once I've start using.. ohh.. not allow to use diaper rash cream according to FAQ.

Can I use diaper rash cream and ointments?

No! Diaper rash cream and ointments cause diapers to repel and is affecting the function.

Wow!!! The thread is moving so fast lah!!! Which is good!!! I try to recall what was asked and discussed...

I downloaded nursery rhymes, but only like 2 is free...so I bought the apps and play those 10 nursery rhymes for her to listen (as an educational lesson for her in the afternoon). Haha!!! What's babybonus and where to get? Can share?

Talking about diapers, it's good that most here are prepared. I've not bought anything regarding diapers yet. Cos some say this brand good, that brand good. Tough to decide. It's good to get samples first!

I also noticed those white thingy on my nipples. At first I still thought its dirt!!! Hahahahaha!!! So that's dried up colostrum...

They're going to sell that what moo moo cloth diaper at the expo... I'm keen to check it out but I'm soooo afraid of the crowd... Think this time round, the expo will be filled with many many people. I'd wanna get that too. I think I'll wash the cloth separate from the normal clothing... Get the helper to hand wash for me... Hehe!

TutTut

The threads are moving really fast, I have so many pages to read to catch up with the conversation..

Congrats to the new mummies!! :) and welcome....

So are you ladies going to the expo fair? I hope I can find the time to go....

I didn't download the nursery rhymes apps, what I did was to search for them on youtube and play it to baby... surprisingly, she likes listening to them, she will kick whenever she hears them... :)

The weather is really bad... I had to bathe 3 times a day with cold water to "cool myself"... and I actually bring portable fan out now... I cant stand the weather... :(

TutTut

Just browsed through the Moo Moo Kow website... Seems like cloth diaper is a good alternative... but am worried that I might not have the time to wash them... :(