EDD: August 2012

Bluemit

I also felt the kicks and movement mostly in the lower abdomen. Last checkup, my gynae says baby still in breech position. Told me to prepare myself for cesarean if baby does not turn when full term. I hope she does turn by then.
I used to feel the movements in my lower tummy...now on my left n right slightly higher than my belly button. Gtg for gynae appt this Fri @ 28 wks...will see wat my gynae say

Bluemit

You're not going for epidural? Wow! Means your pain threshold is great! I think I'll want epidural... My appointment is on Thurs! Seems like most of us have appointments this week! :D
My colleagues's water bag burst ard 11pm, checked in to Mt A n was only 1 cm dilated. She wanted natural w/o epidural but by 11plus this morning, she can no longer endure with the pain. The last update I heard was ard 4pm plus, she was 8cm dilated.

mer17

Me too! I wonder if my gal is changing her position to downward now. But it's not like kicking for me anymore.. more like moving nowadays. And it's causing discomfort on my tummy.. like I mentioned before, I feels that my baby is hitting onto my organs! The feeling is like my tummy will suddenly stink, then expand.. like bubbles inside! But unlike our 1st/2nd trimester, the "bubbles" are big!!

I managed to video my gal moving quite viviously these few days! It's heart warming to see her moving inside, but on the other hand, her moves are quite unbearable sometimes. Heard we will be able to see the shape of our babies' hands or feet soon when our tummy gets tigher!! =)

Mine never reduce..but more actively kicking in early morning & esp after dinner till late night. Sometimes kick till my ribs a bit uncomfortable..only felt it at the ribs recently. I wondered have she change her position to upside down already. How about you, ask gynae about baby's position yet?

zaclin29

My colleagues's water bag burst ard 11pm, checked in to Mt A n was only 1 cm dilated. She wanted natural w/o epidural but by 11plus this morning, she can no longer endure with the pain. The last update I heard was ard 4pm plus, she was 8cm dilated.

wow! that's like >16hrs of labour already..

I had 2 colleagues who gave birth last month..

One of them had 24hrs labour... Couldnt endure the pain and took epidural in the end...

Another only had ONE hr of labour!
9.00am : Contraction came every 2 mins suddenly..
9.30am : Reached hospital & she insisted to walk to the delivery suite then found that she already 10cm dilated!
10.00am: Gave birth after 3 pushes. Her gynae wasnt even there yet..

It's the 1st pregnancy for both..

I want my labour to be less than 2hrs too!

mer17

Wow you are only gaining 6kg!! That's the gain when I was in my 1st trimester! No turning back after that! haha!!
I feels so bloated every part of my body! I can't imagine the number that is going to appear on my gynae's weighing scale on my next visit! Scary!! Reaching 60kg soon!

mummydior, is possible... i'm now gaining 6kg only...

mer17

Your 2nd colleague is so lucky!! I wish mine to be less than 2hrs too!!

One of them had 24hrs labour... Couldnt endure the pain and took epidural in the end...

9.30am : Reached hospital & she insisted to walk to the delivery suite then found that she already 10cm dilated!

zaclin29

Me too! I wonder if my gal is changing her position to downward now. But it's not like kicking for me anymore.. more like moving nowadays. And it's causing discomfort on my tummy.. like I mentioned before, I feels that my baby is hitting onto my organs! The feeling is like my tummy will suddenly stink, then expand.. like bubbles inside! But unlike our 1st/2nd trimester, the "bubbles" are big!!

I managed to video my gal moving quite viviously these few days! It's heart warming to see her moving inside, but on the other hand, her moves are quite unbearable sometimes. Heard we will be able to see the shape of our babies' hands or feet soon when our tummy gets tigher!! =)

woah! lucky u get to take a few vids! I hv not managed to take any vids yet and most of the time the movements are not obvious in the vids... I cant wait to see the hands and feet movements too! Its going to be so excited!

Bertrande, me too! When my gynae and the nurses at the clinic told me this are her hands, her eyes, etc... I'm like where?! How to see? Hahaha! My clinic doesn't do 3D/4D scans and I was also thinking I can live with it.

Problemgal, try talking to her? I'll touch my belly button too and tell her that's the umbilical cord and I ask her not to play with it cos if not, the umbilical cord goes around her neck and I'll have to do C-sect! Praying hard too though my baby is already in position when I was in week 24-25.
Thanks perky, will try to talk to my gal to ask her to cooperate. She can be quite naughty at times, ie being in the wrong position during scans at times, moving around during scans. :)

wendytan

Lucky you wendytan !!
but i think i eat many meal, including supper... if not cannot sleep...
my hubby still saying how come dinner don't eat more then no need to eat supper...
but since my 2nd trimester i eating 5 meals per day... Many I eat lots of fruit and veg...
I'm now vegetarian, initially is we decided to start it at beginning of this year... then also cannot take meal, if not will vomit out... so my little one is veg baby, hahaha.

wendytan

Wow you are only gaining 6kg!! That's the gain when I was in my 1st trimester! No turning back after that! haha!!
I feels so bloated every part of my body! I can't imagine the number that is going to appear on my gynae's weighing scale on my next visit! Scary!! Reaching 60kg soon!
I think now my weight is gaining 2kg per mth, then reach my due date will be about 12kg... hope it will be smoothly.

zaclin29

pls update the list..

Mer17 - EDD 8 Aug - Parkway East - Girl
Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
Perkyperky - EDD 17 Aug - mount E - Girl
Bertrande - EDD 17 Aug - mount A - Girl
Steffywoofy - EDD 17 Aug - gleneagles
MommyDioR - EDD 21 Aug - mount A - Girl
Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Ch0c0l4te - EDD 27 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Wendy - EDD 28 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - Kandang Kerbau Hospital - Girl

Bluemit

Till now no updates, almost 24hrs...