EDD June 2012 Mummies

I also, irene_chj@yahoo.com

Anyone know how to burp bb?
i nv successfully burp her.
Hi Amazingpig - not yet zzz?
I same as u, got difficulty to burp my gal. Then CL teach me to use three fingers to softly pat on her left and right below shoulder area.
Then three fingers again to touch her down from chest to stomach, so the milk flow can go down.
Then carry her straight and place her on ya body and pat her back.
I now using this method and I think pretty effective to burp her, u can try...
With my girl's lots of gas - she keeps on farting and lots of phlegm plus nose blocked, I make sure she burps before she zzz...
now I so tired, just bf her and burp her only.... ;(

catflying

Dear all i just popped a cute baby girl via emerg c sec. Water bag burst at 2 am baby out at 330am. No choice cos cervix no open and baby high up. Recovering now in two bedder. All seems so surreal...,

Joeychen85

Congrats cat flying ...

Any mummy have harden breast? I have it.. N is so painful.. Any mummy kno how to solve it? Or I only can go clinic? Is real painful lo.. Den I try to pump out d breast milk.. But jus a little.. Den my mil refuse to mix wif bb milk cos d bb poo getting too hard.. den all milk is like store in d breast n get harden..

yukim

Congrats cat flying ...

Any mummy have harden breast? I have it.. N is so painful.. Any mummy kno how to solve it? Or I only can go clinic? Is real painful lo.. Den I try to pump out d breast milk.. But jus a little.. Den my mil refuse to mix wif bb milk cos d bb poo getting too hard.. den all milk is like store in d breast n get harden..
. I seldom have harden breast, always massage the breast before bf or pump, and pump every two three hours.if too hard, better see doc

Dreamalyn

Joeychen85:661247 said:
Congrats cat flying ...

Try putting a cabbage leaf on ur breast... But the best solution is to pump the milk out...that's what I did n it gave me immediate relief. Hard poo might be due to FM rather than BM. Try giving baby just BM to see if situation got improve not...

U can store BM in fridge for up to 2days (i think)...so just pump the milk out n feed it to ur baby slowly....

Congrats cat flying ...

Hi Joey, u are having engorgement breasts. U can massage, exPress the milk (express meaning to say use hands to squeeze ya areola for the milk to come out). U can also buy cabbage and put into fridge and apply on ya breasts (but not nipple and areola area).

Take a hot towel and just to massage too.

Dreamalyn

eve34:661206 said:
My boss has given me a poo chart before. Got pic n description. Let me know if anyone wants it. I can email u
Hi, can u email a volt copy to jaslyn9@yahoo.com? Thanks very much :)

Joeychen85

I did try d hot towel n pump out d milk.. Try to pump every few hr.. I did feel better for few min den bk to same.. but some time Due to too pain.. Can't sit for long also.. Dunno y pigeon pump d pipe so short.. Must hold d machine n d pump tru out.. Very tired.. Den tin due to d Epi.. My bk pain like hell once i sit too long.. Den for d stitich in part start to have bit painful feelin.. Dunno is goin to recover or wat.. Or mayb I poo tats y hurt? But I nvr push leh.. Or mayb is sit too long..

Dreamalyn

catflying:661242 said:
Dear all i just popped a cute baby girl via emerg c sec. Water bag burst at 2 am baby out at 330am. No choice cos cervix no open and baby high up. Recovering now in two bedder. All seems so surreal...,
congratulations!! Rest well n recover fast ya :)

Joey, ur one is manual or electric pump? Buy a double electric one, more efficient.
If can, direct latch on, pumping cannot express all the milk out.

I cannot direct latch on, coz mine will bite and make my nipple sore.