EDD in Dec 2011

marmalade

Marmalade.. Hope u r feeling better alr.. Do take care and see u on FB group :)
Thanks eggy ! I m still recuperating-can't wait for the blood to stop oozing, I tried searching on Facebook via iPhone : dec'2011 mummies & rabbit babies.

But no results. Why huh?

verieying

Thanks eggy ! I m still recuperating-can't wait for the blood to stop oozing, I tried searching on Facebook via iPhone : dec'2011 mummies & rabbit babies.

But no results. Why huh?
hi, i couldn't find it viaipad fb app. and my kid told me to log in via web instead. and i saw that i can search by groups, u wannatry? ;)

Eggy

Haiyo. Is it stil painful for u? Anyone helpin u w ur bb?

But no results. Why huh?

mothercat

my edd was supposed to be xmas eve but had to induce birth on 9 Dec cos baby's umbilical cord went around his neck. induce labour for more than 24 hours and had to assist delivery via forcep. glad confinement is almost over and hopefully the stitches will stop hurting soon.

nonetheless cheers to all Dec mummies here! just asked to join the facebook group also~
may 2012 be a joyous year for all of us and our little ones. :Dancing_wub:

MayMom

want to sell : Electric cradle swing Sarong - Yao Lan

Very good condition - rarely used

Completed set with electric

Price : S$150
Reason to sell : Baby changed sleep pattern - latch on to sleep

Attachments

Lovely26

Gers, my silly hb bought the wrong milk powder qty 2 cans - Nan Pro 2 for 6 mths onwards infant. But my bb is fed on HA 2. I decided to give away .......anyone keen? U need to collect from my hse.....m staying in the West. Seriously, it's reali watseful to throw away if no one is keen.

U may text me at 8383 4298.

Peaches

Hi I just stumbled across this thread even though I've a mummysg account since Jan '12. My baby was born on Christmas Eve and thought it will be good to chat with mummies of babies about the same age. Can I join the FB group?

bingtingyin

Mummies who wan to join our group, pls join us in Facebook. this thread hv die off cos WE all in FB chit chatting n gathering. Dun be shy to join us.

I try to join the group before and even wrote a message to one of the group administrator, somehow no respond from her. so disappointed!