EDD June 2012 Mummies

engravedx

My girl 14 days and I'm still using huggies newborn diapers for her. Just opened her 3rd pack, but we are now using cloth diapers for her already. How long till baby outgrows the newborn diapers? I'm kinda worried the 3rd pack will go to waste.. Lol.

My girl 14 days and I'm still using huggies newborn diapers for her. Just opened her 3rd pack, but we are now using cloth diapers for her already. How long till baby outgrows the newborn diapers? I'm kinda worried the 3rd pack will go to waste.. Lol.
I only bought a pack of NB pampers for my gal and she finishes using it in a week and I started using S size.

eve34

Ur CL frm PEM? My also but I got no problem with her, everything ok, I can jus leave baby with her, she do for me last time too... It best u get replacement lor...
No my current one is not from pem. It's someone I engaged thru the recommendation of another CL. If I have gotten one from pem I doubt I will have prob with the CL since they r doing biz n have a reputation to guard

Joeychen85

Jenni - den we shld plan a mitting once u finish ur confinement or when ur fine to go out.. Where u stay? Any mummy wanna join also welcome.. : )

I jus buy d pampers NB for my boy.. Cos his size quite small.. Till nw still able to fix NB size..

Jenni

Jenni - den we shld plan a mitting once u finish ur confinement or when ur fine to go out.. Where u stay? Any mummy wanna join also welcome.. : )

I jus buy d pampers NB for my boy.. Cos his size quite small.. Till nw still able to fix NB size..
Yeah ok no problem, my both gers will be at Childcare, I can bring bb out.. I stay Yishun...

Amazingpig - how's ya gal sleeping pattern?
Mine I cannot catch hold.
Tues night - she woke up at 1 plus, 3 plus & 7 plus for milk.
Wednesday even better - woke up at 3 plus and 7 plus.
yesterday nightmare - she woke up at 1.45pm, had her milk but refused to zzz, I had to coax her till 3.45pm then 4.15pm woke up again for milk...lucky thereafter she zzz till 8am...
dunno about tonight...
wish me luck...
Ur bb got air is it? Or not full?

Mine wake up at 3 plus, I will change diaper prepare milk, feed. 4 sleep. Then 6-7 wake up feed by husband then slp. Then 8-9 wake up feed by me then rest a while prepare to be bath.
the wake up time depend on the last feed whether she got finish her milk. If nv finish, she will wake up early.

MrsWang

Me me me!! I also stay yishun! But I scared bring baby out.. No experience at all.. Later dunno what baby wants outside and he keeps crying..

snowdoll

Hi mummies..finally have time to update.

Mrs Wang,yes I have given birth..induction failed. Pelvic bone too small & baby's head too big,ended up c-section as urine already has blood coz pelvic bone rubbed against bladder.
Anyone c-sec too? Recovery very slow right? Now I dun even dare to bathe yet:(

Catflying,u can add me czs81@hotmail.com

Btw my confinement lady also frm PEMs. Ydae first day. Quite upset by her coz she kept saying baby hungry n crying at night. Must give FM. P/s: in hospital also nv feed baby so much loh. Made me feel so depressed. I only have colostrum now. Then she gave FM at night later nipple confusion how..and baby will become lazy dun wan to suck right. Just let the baby cry n wait for milk to come in ok right?

eve34

Mrs Wang,yes I have given birth..induction failed. Pelvic bone too small & baby's head too big,ended up c-section as urine already has blood coz pelvic bone rubbed against bladder.

Btw my confinement lady also frm PEMs. Ydae first day. Quite upset by her coz she kept saying baby hungry n crying at night. Must give FM. P/s: in hospital also nv feed baby so much loh. Made me feel so depressed. I only have colostrum now. Then she gave FM at night later nipple confusion how..and baby will become lazy dun wan to suck right. Just let the baby cry n wait for milk to come in ok right?
the first night we are at home is totally differenet from when we were in hospital. in hospital, after the feed, the nurse brings the baby away and you cannot hear bb cries or makes noises. at home, you see and hear the bb. my first nite i latch on my girl and feeds her for 2 hours. during this time, she poos 4 times so she is perptually hungry all the times. then she cries and cries until i have no choice but to ask CL to give her formula milk. Else how? i only have that limited amt of milk and she is hungry. in the end, i decided to express milk. in this way i know how much i express each time and also how much bb is drinking. From that night onwards, i mix FM and BM

Jenni

the first night we are at home is totally differenet from when we were in hospital. in hospital, after the feed, the nurse brings the baby away and you cannot hear bb cries or makes noises. at home, you see and hear the bb. my first nite i latch on my girl and feeds her for 2 hours. during this time, she poos 4 times so she is perptually hungry all the times. then she cries and cries until i have no choice but to ask CL to give her formula milk. Else how? i only have that limited amt of milk and she is hungry. in the end, i decided to express milk. in this way i know how much i express each time and also how much bb is drinking. From that night onwards, i mix FM and BM
Same as me, baby bite me so I use express... Very painful... At least express I can see how much, for me I give formula milk, I will pump 3 hourly then when got store milk baby drink Breastmilk if don have baby drink formula milk... Now finally enough for baby le, I don need formula milk le...

Jenni

Aiyo, can let baby cry awhile is ok, don carry once baby cry if not get use to it, don let them get use to it...

eve34

Same as me, baby bite me so I use express... Very painful... At least express I can see how much, for me I give formula milk, I will pump 3 hourly then when got store milk baby drink Breastmilk if don have baby drink formula milk... Now finally enough for baby le, I don need formula milk le...
Wow u is fast got enough milk for bb Liao? Today day 12 bb still drinking bm n fm. She drinks bm very easily hungry. So gotta give fm

Jenni

Wow u is fast got enough milk for bb Liao? Today day 12 bb still drinking bm n fm. She drinks bm very easily hungry. So gotta give fm
Today day 6 finally can pump out 80ml 3 hourly... Enough for baby to drink le... I keep every 3 hr pump, then each time pump 10mins each side to make it 30mins each side, total pump 1 hrs...

eve34

Today day 6 finally can pump out 80ml 3 hourly... Enough for baby to drink le... I keep every 3 hr pump, then each time pump 10mins each side to make it 30mins each side, total pump 1 hrs...
i pump every 3 - 4 hourly and the amount of milk pumped flunctuates between 65 ml to 110 ml. but i don pump so long. usually after 7 mins on each side, no milk liao no matter how i squeeze my breasts.

U pump so frequently. How many pump per day?
now I becoming more and more lazy, only 4 pump per day. Very tired, especially the midnight pump.

i pump every 3 - 4 hourly and the amount of milk pumped flunctuates between 65 ml to 110 ml. but i don pump so long. usually after 7 mins on each side, no milk liao no matter how i squeeze my breasts.
Oh, no milk also need to pump for 5 min more. To tell the brain, heh I need more milk. Then few days later, u will see after 7 min u still got milk.

Snowdoll - congrats! ;)
don't be depressed, I faced same problem as u initially then I also mixed formula and breast milk in the first few days when I only colostrum. Then now ok le, so 100% bf. u don't be stressed & depressed, ya milk will later come and u can feed ya baby le.