EDD June 2012 Mummies

eve34

i see some of the mummies having problems with the CL before i give birth and i hope my CL is alright but she isnt!!! how do you mummies get through the miserable and long 28 days with having to kick the CL ass out of the door?

i see some of the mummies having problems with the CL before i give birth and i hope my CL is alright but she isnt!!! how do you mummies get through the miserable and long 28 days with having to kick the CL ass out of the door?
I just ignore her...Hahaha..
do my own things and when I need her help, then I call her.
rveryday tell myself 28 days very fast to pass...

What problem? Haha. Blackangel more patient. My one leave on the second week.

Anyone skin feel dry? My face is very dry, it peeling, itchy, red.
My gynae say I dehydrated and heaty. must drink water more, the red date tea must make more diluted.
But I feel is the hormone.

eve34

My hubby n I find her not very clean. She actually put the cloth used to clean table on the washing machines together with the laundry. She stops after I told her but .... Then she is very loud with things. When she is in the kitchen u can hear the cabinet doors slamming etc etc. one night I woke up to pump milk n
found the light in her room on and I knocked to enter. No reply from her so I enter. She was sleeping and she left the milk bottle on a stack of pillow to feed my bb. She tot I didn't mind but wen she wakes up for the next feed I told her off. She applogises. There are simply too many small stuff tat we cannot stand her like always accusing my parents for not buying the stuff she asks us to buy wen we already bought them but she doesn't know where we keep them, keep breaking things (slow cooker n the cover of some container) etc

So amazingpig what did u do? Jus ask her to go? How much u pay her then? Did u get a replacement?

Last edited:
My hubby n I find her not very clean. She actually put the cloth used to clean table on the washing machines together with the laundry. She stops after I told her but .... Then she is very loud with things. When she is in the kitchen u can hear the cabinet doors slamming etc etc. one night I woke up to pump milk n
found the light in her room on and I knocked to enter. No reply from her so I enter. She was sleeping and she left the milk bottle on a stack of pillow to feed my bb. She tot I didn't mind but wen she wakes up for the next feed I told her off. She applogises. There are simply too many small stuff tat we cannot stand her like always accusing my parents for not buying the stuff she asks us to buy wen we already bought them but she doesn't know where we keep them, breaking things
Whao..ya CL and mine Sama sama sia....
Lycky my kitchen still intact after she left..
haha..
Well, if u going to ask her to leave then u plan to find a replacement CL? Or u own self take care?

eve34

i don know whether to tahan for another 19 days or ask her to fuck off. am thinking to get a replacement CL from PEM cos i still don know how to bath the baby

eve34

Just talked to my hubby and he will talk to CL tomolo. if she is no good tomolo will be her last day. i have contacted PEM and they can provide a replacement by MOn or Tues.

why should we pay money and yet have to worry about everything?

Joeychen85

Amazing pig - my is body skin dry , face pop up lots of pimples.. Due to heaty food.. Haiz.. C mirror will cry man..

Confinement is how many day? Nt 31 days ? Or 40 days? How cme some of urs is 28 days only?

Amazing pig - my is body skin dry , face pop up lots of pimples.. Due to heaty food.. Haiz.. C mirror will cry man..

Confinement is how many day? Nt 31 days ? Or 40 days? How cme some of urs is 28 days only?
My mum said confinement to be exact is 40 days but if u engaged CL - they only do 28 days.
So it's all up to u how many days of confinement u wanna do

Just talked to my hubby and he will talk to CL tomolo. if she is no good tomolo will be her last day. i have contacted PEM and they can provide a replacement by MOn or Tues.

why should we pay money and yet have to worry about everything?
Agreed...I really learn an experience this confinement, next one I won't be so soft & stupid anymore.

eve34

Agreed...I really learn an experience this confinement, next one I won't be so soft & stupid anymore.
Ya the next one I engaged will be from confinement agency. At least if they r not good the agency Will change. plus if anything happen we know who n where to seek explanation. Not going to engage these aunties from malaysia. Will learn from this experience

I pro rate to the CL her salary and with ang bao 50 bucks.
Then I order confinement dinner. Bathing is my in law. Feeding duty share w my husband.
So overall settle everything.
have to warn u, inital few nights will be stress coz you don know bb pattern yet and if bb sleep w CL all the time, bb may not be familiar w u. And become fussy.this happen to me. But after that u understand bb cue, u will be like a pro. Haha

Eve, how u find ur CL? Friend recommend or agent?
Left how many days to full month?

Joey, my body ok, not dry. But face is very very dry till peeling and itchy. Very say. During pregnant my skin was radiant. Now become so chui.

Jenni

i don know whether to tahan for another 19 days or ask her to fuck off. am thinking to get a replacement CL from PEM cos i still don know how to bath the baby
Ur CL frm PEM? My also but I got no problem with her, everything ok, I can jus leave baby with her, she do for me last time too... It best u get replacement lor...

Jenni

My mum said confinement to be exact is 40 days but if u engaged CL - they only do 28 days.
So it's all up to u how many days of confinement u wanna do
Yes I do 40days too, the extra 1 I do myself, CL do 28 days...

Jenni

Ya the next one I engaged will be from confinement agency. At least if they r not good the agency Will change. plus if anything happen we know who n where to seek explanation. Not going to engage these aunties from malaysia. Will learn from this experience
Some is gd too, not all so bad, the nanny I have now no problem..

I pro rate to the CL her salary and with ang bao 50 bucks.
Then I order confinement dinner. Bathing is my in law. Feeding duty share w my husband.
So overall settle everything.
have to warn u, inital few nights will be stress coz you don know bb pattern yet and if bb sleep w CL all the time, bb may not be familiar w u. And become fussy.this happen to me. But after that u understand bb cue, u will be like a pro. Haha

Eve, how u find ur CL? Friend recommend or agent?
Left how many days to full month?

Joey, my body ok, not dry. But face is very very dry till peeling and itchy. Very say. During pregnant my skin was radiant. Now become so chui.

Amazingpig - how's ya gal sleeping pattern?
Mine I cannot catch hold.
Tues night - she woke up at 1 plus, 3 plus & 7 plus for milk.
Wednesday even better - woke up at 3 plus and 7 plus.
yesterday nightmare - she woke up at 1.45pm, had her milk but refused to zzz, I had to coax her till 3.45pm then 4.15pm woke up again for milk...lucky thereafter she zzz till 8am...
dunno about tonight...
wish me luck...

Totally agreed, I also have the same thought.
At least agency not good, we can complain, kick them off and get a replacement..
fibd these CL from M'sia, don't know whether they good or bad..
Megan forum recommends cannot be trust, who knows they promote themselves