Anyone staying in or near Yishun?

Jasminekuek

Hi Cindy,

Ya i a tiring n bz wkend. Actually we plan to go beach during sat, so we make a far journey frm
sembawang to marine parade, but was whole day raining, so end up wz window shopping in
parkway parade.
Haha sun i actually did meet up wz anothet jasmine. I purchase a milk
powder frm her n she so kind purposely deliver to my hse. How abt ur wkend? Haha nw is monday, got monday blue or not?

Cindy Ng

Hi Jasmine,

That's pretty far. Next time, you can try Sembawang Park as it is undergoing renovation now. There will be a new playground with high element. Something like Woodlands Waterfront. Though not as nice as East Coast.
My MIL is in town. So weekend stay at home with her and my son. Moreover, it was raining so did not go out. Time passes by so fast. Monday blues going off now coz going to knock off very soon. Haha...
I will pm you my contact number yah. Just to maintain contact if you are ok :)

Jasminekuek

Hi cindy,

Sorry for my late reply. In fact I already reply to ur question n put my hp nbr in
this thread but dunno y it doesn't appear. And i still can happyly waiting u gals to update in tis thread. Jz wonder do i pm u or mayb i post to wrong thread. Omg!! My 2nd boy drink pediasure, youngest drink mamil. Elders dugro n dutch lady. How abt ur boy?

Hi everyone..
Fighting war last night coz ebm melting as fridge like going to spoil.. this morning its seems ok again..

Weekend coming soon again..

Jasminekuek

Oh dear, poor things. Hows av thing now? These few days im super tired, my 2 boys are v stick to me, especially Rynoven. He keep demand me to carry him n i cant stay out frm his eyes sight.... Omg!!! Im super exhausted.

Cindy Ng

Hope that eveything is going well for both of you. Gonna be weekend soon. And Jasmine, you will be back to work soon :)

Jasminekuek

Hi Cindy,

Haha... We (jasmine n me) actually meet up jz nw in sun plz, mayb next time we can invite u together in e future. If u not working on weekday that will be very easy to arrange, coz so far we both not working, so wkday v 'eng' . Hows ur day recently?

Cindy Ng

Hi Jasmine,

That's nice. See when we can meet up together on a weekday. I can apply leave :) haha.. take a break
Was busy dismantling all the office system furniture just now and suddenly, the partition fall onto me and technician. Luckily, we suffer only some bruises. Heng!! I happened to be on phone with my hubby when suddenly the whole partition collapse and my hubby was like ' are you ok a not.' That's life.

Rynoven still sticky with you? There is a new childcare centre at sembawang. Carpe Diem. Saw their phamphet?

Jasminekuek

Cindy,

Think yesterday really was not our day. Jasmine got problem wz her fridge, u got injured ( but u v lucky lo jz bruise). Then me was i drop my whole tray of food on floor in mcd sun plz. So embarassing!!!
How r u nw cindy? Got feel any uncomfortable or not? Do u go to clinic for a detail check up? Tmr mc??? Haha

Jasminekuek

I hv 3 boys :) first time mummy usually wil be v excited 1, i use to be tt last time. Mind to tell which part of yishun u staying? I staying at admiralty link. Sembawang area

Jasminekuek

Cindy,

Seems like our area really 'wang ding' :) another mummy expecting baby boy. Haha... Was wonder how come jasmine so 'lucky' got 2 gals. Lol

I wanted a boy.. but end up both gals horx..
Jasminekuek:676428 said:
Cindy,

Seems like our area really 'wang ding' :) another mummy expecting baby boy. Haha... Was wonder how come jasmine so 'lucky' got 2 gals. Lol