EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

nature59

Ya nature, the aches feel terrible especially after eating too full. So now i keep to noodles or half portion of rice for dinner...I was thinking, is that going to be what we feel everyday in 1 to 2 months times regardless whether we eat or not since BB will be much bigger by then? Oh my goodness...
Hopefully our tummy would have stretched out by then.. =|

joasiss

I just came from my 25th week check up. The baby is a bit too heavy. 840g. Sigh. Doc going to run some tests next month when i visit again. Quite worried...

Chewysee

I just came from my 25th week check up. The baby is a bit too heavy. 840g. Sigh. Doc going to run some tests next month when i visit again. Quite worried...
Baby abit heavy means no good? I'm 26 weeks now. My baby is about 840g also.

too heavy not good?

Thanks ladies. I feel so much better.
thanks nature59 and katherine57. i didn't load up much in sydney (i think!), its very expensive and didn't do much anyway. i couldn't walk much so we mostly watched dvds n went out for lunch and very little sight seeing.

i ate wholemeal bread already but i still get hungry easily. i try to eat small portions but seems like I'm still putting on weight
i just had durian/mao shan wong milkshake heeheee- siggghhhhh... hard not to be greedy :-(

Wow babyeskimo,durians! My hubby has banned me from eating durians after gynae told us BB was slightly bigger than usual at 25th week..I've been craving durians the past few months! =P

oh owww... yeah bad. i had them once in my 4th month n it gave me really bad indigestion ever since have stayed away but was feeling a bit indulgent heehee

Wow babyeskimo,durians! My hubby has banned me from eating durians after gynae told us BB was slightly bigger than usual at 25th week..I've been craving durians the past few months! =P

teriwinkle

I heard from my friend eating durians is good for baby but forgot the reason why. My dad and hubby repeatedly bought for me during myearly 2nd trimester till my cravings for it disappear and never came back lol. Eat more tao huey, good for baby's complexion!

PockyMummy

I am in my 24 weeks.. I just had my blood test for gestational diabetes test today.. And my baby is 740g... My Gynae told me that he's slightly a little bit bigger than normal... =(

nature59

I am in my 24 weeks.. I just had my blood test for gestational diabetes test today.. And my baby is 740g... My Gynae told me that he's slightly a little bit bigger than normal... =(
Hi Pockymummy and Katherine, is it a must to go for the gestational diabetes test? My gynae hasnt asked me to do yet...

Hi Pockymummy and Katherine, is it a must to go for the gestational diabetes test? My gynae hasnt asked me to do yet...
I have the same question too. Is it a must to do the test or depend on family history and when is it done? Heard from my friend it's a horrible test whereby u have to drink a super sweet drink..

Just did my blood test. They take blood in the morning after fasting, gave me a sweet drink and told me to come back after two hours for another blood test. Drink was okay, sweet lor but since I can't eat or drink anything, I'm all for the sugar man!!! Hahahah

chaw

i went the check up on 7 Aug at 27 weeks 4days (baby weight : 1.23 Kg) and doctor told is OK. I will go c-sec on 20 Oct.
Do you choose which pediatrician ?

nature59

Just did my blood test. They take blood in the morning after fasting, gave me a sweet drink and told me to come back after two hours for another blood test. Drink was okay, sweet lor but since I can't eat or drink anything, I'm all for the sugar man!!! Hahahah
Katherine, you are having sugar high now! heheh
All the best to your results!