What does Gleneagles provide? Avg bill of Gleneagles?

chewthegum

Hi Steffy,
I just finished the maternity tour. Have to pay parking unless you take the VIP suites. I think what madangel said is get the parking coupon so as to pay only 45$ for 3days. the meals is breakfast, lunch, dinner & 2 tea breaks.

madangel

Hi Steffy,
I just finished the maternity tour. Have to pay parking unless you take the VIP suites. I think what madangel said is get the parking coupon so as to pay only 45$ for 3days. the meals is breakfast, lunch, dinner & 2 tea breaks.

Maybe I listen wrongly when I went for the tour. Keep thinking the parking is FOC for hubby :p sorry for the confusion

thanks chewthegum and madangel for the info...
think too much info and i couldnt digest... nvm
i will know in the nex 2 weeks time lol

chewthegum... whens ur edd? :)

chewthegum

Steffy,
my edd is 12 sept..but I can't wait to pop soon cos tummy big and groin area very painful while walking..

Madangel,
does glenE provide alcohol swaps for us to bring home to clean baby's umbilical cord? if yes, about how many pieces?

chewthegum

Hi Madangel,

hope you and your baby are doing well.
may i check with you, does Glen E provides nursing gown those front button kind?
i went for the tour, the lady didnt mentioned. but i have friends who said yes they do and it's in yellow colour...
not 100% confirm myself..if they do provide then might as well save my baggage space..dont bring any...hehe

madangel

Hi Madangel,

hope you and your baby are doing well.
may i check with you, does Glen E provides nursing gown those front button kind?
i went for the tour, the lady didnt mentioned. but i have friends who said yes they do and it's in yellow colour...
not 100% confirm myself..if they do provide then might as well save my baggage space..dont bring any...hehe
yeah they do provide nursing gown with side opening. dun nid to bring nursing gown. I brought mine by end up nber use. I only use disposable panties, nursing bra and a pack of maternity pad. for baby you juz need to bring the go home clothes can le

Hi Madangel,

Yippee!! Thanks alot for the info!!! :we2cute:
can't wait to pop!
Hi!! I jus came back yesterday from my 3 days 2 night staycation LOL!
Quite happy with my stay... will definitely chose Gleneagles again if i am having a no. 2
But i think there is too many babies this year... i popped at 9 ish and waited till 3pm for my bed!!!
And still do not have the ward of my choice.. end up they upgraded me from single to superior..
So i am quite happy . LOL

Oh ya.
Would like to end.. lodging is $86 per day for hubby.
I thought was $86 throughout the stay...
: )

madangel

gratz!!! so nice tey upgrade u to superior. For mine they gave me the whole 2 bedded ward instead of upgrading to superior

chewthegum

Steffy ,
upgraded at no charge? how was ur bill size? i also thought $86 throughout...cos they didnt mentioned it's per day during the tour.

reiann

hello all!

will also be delivering at Gleneagles in Sept. haven't gone on the tour yet, and probably wouldn't have the time to.
while doing the pre-registration, I asked them whether it was possible to get a one-bedder. the staff mentioned that as it's the 7th month now, there might be less patients - hopefully this holds till I deliver! I want my one-bedder! don't mind being upgraded, though :)

chewthegum - all the very best! maybe we'll bump into each other when we're there. I'm due mid-Sept too.

Oh! By the way Congrats on your new addition Steffy!!:webiggrin:
Thank you chewthegum! :)
My bill size is $7.5k+ for 1 bedder...
After medisave deduction is $5.4k+ cash

Gyne charge = $2.5+
Epi = $500
PD = $300+

yup ... its $166 (including gst & tax) for hubby 2 days/3 nights lodging..
the food is good though... hence during the stay my husband say it cannot be $86 for the whole stay...
Oh ya car parking is $45 for the whole stay... (not included in the bill)

chewthegum

hi Steffy,
hmm,thats means not free upgrade..no rebate too? hmm..may i knw why is it 3D2N huh? or because baby under photo therapy? who is ur PD?

as days goes by..i'm abit panic! got many questions on my mind..dont mind i ask u all a few questions ya..

1) errr..can i ask after we register with glen E, they will not send us any sorts of docs etc right? Upon admission, hb just pass the docs (marriage cert, doc letter etc) to the counter hor? my hb kept saying that during the tour , the CS lady got say will send us an envelope..but i cant recall leh! =/

2) for Glen E hospital package let's say Normal Delivery 1 bedder is $3K, this 3K is inclusive of the 2days stay Room charges as well?because so far most of my friends gave birth at Mt A, i see their bill..it's like eg. 1 Bedder hospital package 2.6K, but then there's additional charges for the room..if 1st day they stayed in 2 bed ($600) , then 2nd day 1 bed ($800). so end up is more than 3K. Am confused..so not sure Glen E also practice this way?

3) after delivery, does hospital give us a spray for our bottom? like to soothe the pain and clean the wound?

thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
hi Steffy,
hmm,thats means not free upgrade..no rebate too? hmm..may i knw why is it 3D2N huh? or because baby under photo therapy? who is ur PD?

as days goes by..i'm abit panic! got many questions on my mind..dont mind i ask u all a few questions ya..

1) errr..can i ask after we register with glen E, they will not send us any sorts of docs etc right? Upon admission, hb just pass the docs (marriage cert, doc letter etc) to the counter hor? my hb kept saying that during the tour , the CS lady got say will send us an envelope..but i cant recall leh! =/

2) for Glen E hospital package let's say Normal Delivery 1 bedder is $3K, this 3K is inclusive of the 2days stay Room charges as well?because so far most of my friends gave birth at Mt A, i see their bill..it's like eg. 1 Bedder hospital package 2.6K, but then there's additional charges for the room..if 1st day they stayed in 2 bed ($600) , then 2nd day 1 bed ($800). so end up is more than 3K. Am confused..so not sure Glen E also practice this way?

3) after delivery, does hospital give us a spray for our bottom? like to soothe the pain and clean the wound?

thanks in advance!!!
Sorry Chewthegum!
Was busy with my Little Bundle of Noise..hence did not actively check my email and log in to mummysg :)

Yes its a free upgrade. No extra charges. I am paying the Single Room fee :)

1. No need to give marriage cert and such. Jus pass them your pre-admission envelope will do (The one they gave you during ur registration) They did not send me any mail. Marriage cert etc is for registration of birth.... u can do it later

2) For the hospital package mine is $2888 (Epi Single Ward)
However there is other charges that is not included in the package like:
a) Surgical supplies
b) Medical Supplies
c) Equipment & Supply
d) Lodger
e) Lab - Clinical
f) Lab - Referral
g) Pharmacy

3) They did not provide any bottom spray. But during day 1 they will clean for you using a blue solution (not sure what is it)
My gynae dont advice any bottom spray... jus wash with warm water to prevent infection :)

My PD is Dr Liew Woei Kang ...
For the package is 3 days 2 nights for normal delivery.
My baby got no jaundice *touch wood* hence did not stay any extra day..

Sorry Chewthegum!
Was busy with my Little Bundle of Noise..hence did not actively check my email and log in to mummysg :)

Yes its a free upgrade. No extra charges. I am paying the Single Room fee :)

1. No need to give marriage cert and such. Jus pass them your pre-admission envelope will do (The one they gave you during ur registration) They did not send me any mail. Marriage cert etc is for registration of birth.... u can do it later

2) For the hospital package mine is $2888 (Epi Single Ward)
However there is other charges that is not included in the package like:
a) Surgical supplies
b) Medical Supplies
c) Equipment & Supply
d) Lodger
e) Lab - Clinical
f) Lab - Referral
g) Pharmacy

3) They did not provide any bottom spray. But during day 1 they will clean for you using a blue solution (not sure what is it)
My gynae dont advice any bottom spray... jus wash with warm water to prevent infection :)

My PD is Dr Liew Woei Kang ...
For the package is 3 days 2 nights for normal delivery.
My baby got no jaundice *touch wood* hence did not stay any extra day..

hi steffywoofy,

can i know how much do u hv to pay for all the other charges which r not included in the package?

how much is ur gynae delivery fee n who is ur gynae huh?

chewthegum

Hello Steffy,

No worries..mE too hardly login here too.. By the way ur PD is recco by ur gynae? Mine is gonna be glen E's in-house PD Dr.Yip..hopefully not too ex.. =P

Arghh...I'm 38weeks today yet still no signs of labour! Pray hard i can deliver bef edd! Don't wanna get induce..

Angeldust

chewthegum, any reviews on dr yip? he was highly recommended so we are going to use him as our pedi too but hubby is worried about high charges.
Sigh cus we are the only ones delivering at glen e while the others are at thomson, mount A etc so hence, their bills are much cheaper than ours. End up hubby making noise already...

madangel

Hello Steffy,

No worries..mE too hardly login here too.. By the way your pediatrician is recco by your gynae? Mine is gonna be glen E's in-house pediatrician Dr.Yip..hopefully not too ex.. =P

Arghh...I'm 38weeks today yet still no signs of labour! Pray hard i can deliver bef edd! dont't wanna get induce..
chewgum, u using doc YY Yip? My boi is using him. Veri friendly n responsible guy he do his rounding. He was introduced to me by my colleague.

He's famous in baby complication and pre-mature babies