EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Re: confinement ladies

Wow... U hv booked yr CL? Do u mind sharing d deal? Do u hv any other contact of good n available CL? Wats d surcharge for cny? Or end feb oso considered as peak season?

I'm oso afraid mine will b during cny cos planning C section. Anyway not firm yet. I read yr previous thread tat u r unsure too? Mind sharing is it due to fear or ???
hello Apr gal!! Yes, I had booked my CL last month since I worried my EDD will be earlier and crash with CNY. My CL is the mother of my sister's good friend. She has been helping my sister-in-law during her second confinement and her comment was she was really good at taking care of bb, could cook good food also for hubby, as well as doing some house works.. She will ensure you have a enough rest during the confinement which the bb will sleep with her in same room for the month..

She charge me $2300 even though CNY.. I know there are some rule to have 50% more expensive if the confinement period falls during CNY.. So my hubby said it is a good deal since our sister-in-law had "tried" her b4 and the price is quite ok.. My hubby just wanna to make sure i have enough rest during confinement else he will be very "jialak" when he wants second bb... :001_302:

Im sorry as i only has one contact.. I dont believe those CL whom I dont know...

Probably will go natural birth if possible :001_302: cos I wanna breastfeed my bb...

Apr gal

U r so lucky LeeTham! Able to get a confirmed good CL wif good price. Yes I also strongly believe confinement mth is d time for us to recuperate. Must really take food care during tis period.

Hv u bought belreast pump d? Im still surveying n not sure if I shd really get a good one cos im afraid no milk! Haha..

NeyMO

U r so lucky LeeTham! Able to get a confirmed good CL wif good price. Yes I also strongly believe confinement mth is d time for us to recuperate. Must really take food care during tis period.

Hv u bought belreast pump d? Im still surveying n not sure if I shd really get a good one cos im afraid no milk! Haha..

I havent bought the breastpump yet. My sister-in-law will be passing hers (Medela electric) to me. So my hubby said change Personal Fit Breast Shields at the beginning if I could breastfeed my bb.. He worried there will be no use of the breastpump in case of c-sec or couldn't breastfeed in certain circumstances.. We will buy the dual pump once I can fully supply bb with milk for few months...:001_302: Keep my fingers crossed!!

NeyMO

Have you survey for your CL?

Apr gal

I havent bought the breastpump yet. My sister-in-law will be passing hers (Medela electric) to me. So my hubby said change Personal Fit Breast Shields at the beginning if I could breastfeed my bb.. He worried there will be no use of the breastpump in case of c-sec or couldn't breastfeed in certain circumstances.. We will buy the dual pump once I can fully supply bb with milk for few months...:001_302: Keep my fingers crossed!!
If I'm not wrong C section can oso breastfeed rite? I told my colleague tat I'm afraid I hv no milk then d heavily invested breastpump will b a total waste but she assured me tat milk supply shd not b a prob n depends on how willing we r to try. N shd still STD by in case bb still not ready to suck. I'm thinking if I shd just buy a manual one to STD by first n only get a good one if there is milk prod. Wat do u think?

NeyMO

Keep on browsing web in hope to get one reliable one, but hv not started calling yet.Am I too late?
Don't worry, Apr gal. It is best to get a good CL rather than hurry. Take your time :001_302: Can ask your neighbours especially old aunties around your house.. normally they will spread the news very fast within the aunties group... LOL

Oqleong

cf lady

Quickly get one now cos mar time is just 2 weeks after cny. I called up a few and they are all fully booked!

Oqleong

Any idea where to mass buy good and cheap herbs .... For mar usage .. Hey i have a mummy due these few mths and the mama is preparing the red rice wine and grape wine to sell any one interested? Pm me and i pass her contact to u all?

smilem

hmm. my hubby calculated that not v worth :( he said 5% of the OSCAR scan is only $24.00 then the delivery discount max oli $100 (which they won't deduct $100)... see our own gynae .. no discount.
so he dun let me sign up

smilem

i still have not let my colleague / boss know yet.. tot of 4-5mths then let them know.. only one of my close colleague is aware of my condtion. at least when i nit helpt to carry stuff.. she can help me.
wow! 14 weeks you can know the gender.. that's fast.. and baby is well developed too..

i should be 13 - 14 weeks when i visit my gynea this week.. but nt sure if i can see the gender.. so many things i wana buy for my baby when i go shopping...

any working mums here? how are you dealing with your superior.. mine's isnt too good.. cuz my superior is married w/o kids.. and many other colleagues feel that she's not compassion enough as she dun have children before.. so when i broke the news to her.. she congratulate me.. but then my gut feeling tells me that she isnt too happy.. now that i wanna take half day leave to rest at home.. i feel very scared to apply for leave.. cuz i'm afraid she would penalised me and affect my variable bonus.. =(

smilem

Re: hihi same symptoms

is it the cramp = like menses coming ?? i have such feeling..duno is it correct or not..

I went to see gynae on this they say its norm... Cramp until got to walk like grandma ... Somemore i encounter sharp pain wor

smilem

C-sec cannot breastfeeding?

smilem

Re: cf lady

Woa..i din even think of the CL yet ... jia lat.. i still idling of where to get bb stuff.. & buy maternity clothes coz i cant fix in my jeans

Quickly get one now cos mar time is just 2 weeks after cny. I called up a few and they are all fully booked!

NeyMO

i still have not let my colleague / boss know yet.. tot of 4-5mths then let them know.. only one of my close colleague is aware of my condtion. at least when i nit helpt to carry stuff.. she can help me.
hello smilem and purpleliciousmummy, I only shared this with numbers of close colleagues but not direct boss.. He is divorcee and currently doesnt have any own family commitment.. since I newly transferred under him so I would need to prove my capability first before sharing the news with him.. He has been taking highly expectation of me since I joined the groups and I do not disappoint him.. Anyway, I do really enjoy my work (science) very much and mostly to satisfy myself and I hope the science fetal education will work well for my baby.. :001_302: