EDD March 2013

MsSaggi

Hello Mummies! Anyone knows baby gender already ? Im hoping to find out during my next gynae visit end of this month.. Will it be a "hamburger" or a Lil "protrusion"..... ;D

NeyMO

Hello Mummies! Anyone knows baby gender already ? Im hoping to find out during my next gynae visit end of this month.. Will it be a "hamburger" or a Lil "protrusion"..... ;D
Hello Ms Saggi, yup, my Gynae able to tell my little precious ones gender during 14 weeks scanning My Bb is cooperative enough to show his "little manhood" (shy) during the scanning 2 weeks ago. Last night I just proposed to have a Gender Score board commence next month once everyone starting to know their baby gender :shyxxx:

Hello Ms Saggi, yup, my Gynae able to tell my little precious ones gender during 14 weeks scanning My Bb is cooperative enough to show his "little manhood" (shy) during the scanning 2 weeks ago. Last night I just proposed to have a Gender Score board commence next month once everyone starting to know their baby gender :shyxxx:
wow! 14 weeks you can know the gender.. that's fast.. and baby is well developed too..

i should be 13 - 14 weeks when i visit my gynea this week.. but nt sure if i can see the gender.. so many things i wana buy for my baby when i go shopping...

any working mums here? how are you dealing with your superior.. mine's isnt too good.. cuz my superior is married w/o kids.. and many other colleagues feel that she's not compassion enough as she dun have children before.. so when i broke the news to her.. she congratulate me.. but then my gut feeling tells me that she isnt too happy.. now that i wanna take half day leave to rest at home.. i feel very scared to apply for leave.. cuz i'm afraid she would penalised me and affect my variable bonus.. =(

Apr gal

Hi Purpleliciousmummy

Dun feel bad if u really nd leave or mc to rest. U shd never neglect yr health. It's true tat female who had gone thru motherhood would no how we felt at tis point n some would seems more supportive.

Lucky tat my superior is not based here. But of course I ade prepare to sacrifice my performance for tis 2 yrs. There is no rite or wron but to me, I no which is more important to me. Tats y being thru motherhood is a very 'wei da' decision/sacrifice.

Hope u will b able to no yr bb gender in yr next visit. I hv to wait another 1 mth!!!! Argggh...

ClaraZ

Mummies... What do you all do if your having a very bad migraine & dizziness for the whole entire day?? I tried resting for entire day but seems like not working.. Any way to ease the discomfort??

cagnes

Mummies... What do you all do if your having a very bad migraine & dizziness for the whole entire day?? I tried resting for entire day but seems like not working.. Any way to ease the discomfort??
Im having bad headache and feeling achy all over as well :( doesn't help resting too..

MsSaggi

I experienced the same too! I've never had headache thruout until now, starting from my 12th weeks, I've been having very bad headache & sleep or rest doesn't seem to help. I'm trying not to take any medications too. So eventually it'll just go off & comes back... ;(

Oqleong

hi i am a newbie

Hi all,

A new member n a mama to be in mar 2013 ...wee!!! Cheers all .. Still havin ms grrr... Now new ones sharp pains n cramps

Oqleong

hihi same symptoms

I went to see gynae on this they say its norm... Cramp until got to walk like grandma ... Somemore i encounter sharp pain wor

NeyMO

Mummies... What do you all do if your having a very bad migraine & dizziness for the whole entire day?? I tried resting for entire day but seems like not working.. Any way to ease the discomfort??[/QUOTE

Me too!! I was suffering very bad migraine since last week which I dont have it before pregnancy. It will last 3-4 hours everyday. After few days of suffering, I couldn't tahan anymore but I took natural remedies and it WORKS for me!! My migraine and headache ceased after few days of torturing..:001_302:

(1) 100 plus - to provide balance ions to your brain cells.
(2) Red dates soup - to provide enough iron for red blood cells production so that there will no limitation of O2 to deliver to your brain cells.

See if other mummies wanna give it a try!!

NeyMO

Re: hihi same symptoms

I went to see gynae on this they say its norm... Cramp until got to walk like grandma ... Somemore i encounter sharp pain wor
Welcome Oqleong!! :001_302: Cramps could be due to growth of your womb to accomodate your little precious :001_302: No worries.....

Apr gal

Re: confinement ladies

I have had actually booked mine since my edd could be peak period if the bb comes to this world early during Feb (CNY)... :001_302:
Wow... U hv booked yr CL? Do u mind sharing d deal? Do u hv any other contact of good n available CL? Wats d surcharge for cny? Or end feb oso considered as peak season?

I'm oso afraid mine will b during cny cos planning C section. Anyway not firm yet. I read yr previous thread tat u r unsure too? Mind sharing is it due to fear or ???

Hi Purpleliciousmummy

Dun feel bad if u really nd leave or mc to rest. U shd never neglect yr health. It's true tat female who had gone thru motherhood would no how we felt at tis point n some would seems more supportive.

Lucky tat my superior is not based here. But of course I ade prepare to sacrifice my performance for tis 2 yrs. There is no rite or wron but to me, I no which is more important to me. Tats y being thru motherhood is a very 'wei da' decision/sacrifice.

Hope u will b able to no yr bb gender in yr next visit. I hv to wait another 1 mth!!!! Argggh...
it's really hard... i think it's the reason why birth rates so low.. all afraid of getting pregnant and boss sacking them!
boo hoo hoo.. =(