EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Rodorsany

Erlina take care... Dun worry bb will b fine.

Dun be too sad.. Will affect bb n ur supply too. Anyway dun bother abt wat ur mil says la.. Left ear in right ear out... A word i alwis use is "orh" then cbb liao...

Lingz, ur hb steady la.. Changr bedsheet for cl... Duh.. Does he know her style or is it when he at home cl super onz..... Tahan tahan.1week plus to go!! Next sat full mth... Cant wait to go n trim my hair!!! Lol

Rodorsany

Ladies, the day ur child pops.. U will no longer be e same.. Its e day u become a mother.. Its a very challenging role and also becoz of ur bb u got a chance to experience life as a mother.. Its nv easy n no one mention motherhood is a bed of roses... This period all of us tend to b more emo as we transit fm just a wife someone's daughter or sis to become a mother.

So dun worry being emo is norm.. Just share with one another and grow to become a wonderful.mother!

felicity

Lingz Wah lau tell ur hubby if confinement do easy he try la, stay at home, sore all over, take care n latch bb n tahan CL.. Why he like that. Tsk!! Men r just so not understanding sometimes!! My hubby also a bit getting on my nerves.. The only one bottle feed of the day I was hoping he feed bb so he can get to bond w bb.. Then he throw to mil to feed.. Ownself surf net play game (diablo!! ><) n only once in a while see see bb... Even weekend also like that, got time also rather slp.. Bb cry I was having a hard time manage n latching on bed next to him n he still grumble :(

Lingz, there r a lot of articles online abt latching bb v tiring so put all hse work aside or get family to help.. Show him!!

Erlina *big big hugs* glad u r okay le.. It hasn't been easy for u but hv faith that it'll only get better now.. Bb will go home soon!! I also super heartpain when bb hospitalized for jaundice :( hang on okay, bb needs strong mummy... Miss sure will miss.. I was also missing bb like crazy. Vent all u want here, we r all here for u! *more hugs*

Rodorsany

Felicity my #1 loves n looks forward to bb arrival.. She helps to look after bb n take things like diapers n hanky n even tell stories n sing songs...

Just she is also transiting period to b jiejie... More or less got reaction ;-)

feera

Felicity, my hubby record all the things that was happening. The times and all. I was on gas the whole labour time. Haha

ahwang

Brought my bb home today finally. Mil said wanna help us bring bb back as we had no cl. As pd said bb has slight jaundice to do sunbathe before 10am or after 430pm Sun. So ard 5pm saw that there was sun as been raining recently. Was so happy and decided to wake bb up since he been slping for ard 4 hrs and also time for his next feeding session. Who knows the wake ended up with bb crying non-stop for ard 5hrs. Tried to feed him and pat him to slp manage to settle him down only close to 10pm. After that, pil went to ask deity and the deity said I frighten bb by waking him up. Came back give him amulet etc etc. I cried as it seems to be my fault and felt so guilty. I just afraid after the uv ray session in hospital jaundice came back again so woke up bb to sunbathe. Also bb is a impatient eater. If I choose to feed on demand to let him wake up by himself when hungry. He will be too impatient to latch on and cry non stop that cant drink milk and has to use cup feeding as faster for him. Who knows all my kind intention turns out like this. It makes me feel like such a failure as a ftm and can't take care of my bb. Also i c bb cry so long also heartpain and can't help but blame myself for waking him up. Cried the whole night that affect my milk supply. Any of ur pil got such habit of asking deity? Seriously and honestly I do not mind. As long as good for bb.

justamom

Went for e -csect on Fri afternoon.. today is second day bb is born..feelg nipples quite sore.. hw do mummies treat sore nipples? I usually only put nipple cream..enough? Also any advise on csect recovery? Hw fast can we shower n can we zzz sideways? I now only zzz facing front...

Lingz12

Erlina, jia you! Bb will be fine! Bb will be going home with mummy todae! :D

Rodorsany, I'm counting down everyday too! Next week's bb shower oredi! Finally! And irritating CL is finally gg home 3 days after tat! Can't wait!

Felicity, ya lor, the men just dun get it.. dunno y sme dads so excited about their newborns but my hubby doesn't.. He seldom carries her, never offer to feed her, onli see see a bit then go and do other things.. Wen I ask him to entertain bb while I go bathe, his idea of entertainment is like switching on the cot music for bb.. Sighz..

And ya.. Realli feel super emo.. Bb still regurgitates milk after feed.. And I can't seem to be able to burp her now.. So keep carrying her hoping the milk will stay down.. Then told CL diapers soiled need to change.. When changing, bb spit out milk again.. I was like "aiyo, bb y u waste milk again" and CL said "already told u can't change her diapers le ma.. cannot wait meh?" I so frustrated that I jus threw the hankie on the mat and walk away for timeout.. Her diapers soiled oredi ma.. I just wan her to sleep better.. Is that wrong? :( After that wen I carry baby after her diapers change, I jus looked at her and cried.. Sighz..

Rodorsany

Ahwang, its out of goodwill n gesture they seek 'deity advice'... I personally dun believe but if it gives pil/parents some peace i'll let them be..

Next time dun need to wake bb up to sun la.. Sleep also can sun... Mine sleeping i also sun... Lol coz my time also hardly got sun sum more hazy can even see clearly...

Dun feel bad.. Give urself n bb some time to get use to each other.. Cheer up!

Rodorsany

Lings12, nothing wrong... I change my bb diapers whenever its soiled its to prevent rash mah.. As to right after drinking milk.. U just gota b more gentle... Let bb sleep on pillow so its a certain angle.... At times i need to change my bb top too!! Sometimes she poo n puke milk... Tell me which to clean... Both concurrently lor... Honestly I too sometimes say bb... Waste my bm.. Coz mine is so precious... As till now vol not increasing... Hb delay buying supplement haiz.. N i'm confined!!! But now i kan kai le...

Just be gentle n careful.. Once u get e hang of it u will.succeed... Btw after feed wait abt 5mins la.. Hope this helps

erlina040

Thanks mummies, pd called and said she can be discharged today, her jaundice dropped to 8.5. Think have to sun bath and feed her more.

Lingz and felicity, Initially, her daddy is also not very involved in taking care, but after I was admitted to hospital, it really force him to take care of her and help out with this and that. As much as I don't wish this to happen, but, think man really need to throw to a situation before they can react and stop depending on me. Let's see whether he will continue after I'm better.

Lingz, I really think u r undergoing more stress with your confinement lady. Think you might be better of without her. Will there be anyone else to help u with it?

Now really praying hard for baby Charlotte speedy recovery, can understand how tough it is for angel. Was telling hubby about it and I was tearing.

Jiayou!!

Marrisa

Hi all, just to inform I have delivered yesterday at 10:47am without epi. Here is my progress:

Construction cramp at 5:05am, go to toilet found water came out with blood .

Monitor until 6:08am then construction increase to 10 minutes once

Reached hospital at 7:15am

Checked 7:45am and dilated 4cm

10am doctor came and make my water burst and ready to deliver

10:47am delivered !

I inject pain relief at 8:45am when construction came one minute once .

It is really pain when the baby at the "entrance", but is worth when see my baby girl in lie on on my chest .

Lingz12

Rodorsany, thanks for the tip.. Will try it, hope bb dun puke milk again.. So wasted lor.. Sighz.. Smemore after she puked, she v fast hungry again..

Erlina, yeah.. I think I'm more frustrated with the CL.. But everybody jus tell me to ren her.. After confinement, I dun need her anymore.. Just 10 more days! *grit teeth and bear with it*

Keatbear

Finally I can log into forum... Something happen to my password since delivery of bb till now...

Anyway congrats to all mummies, we all gotta jiayou from now on, be it bf or ebm or even cl.

Mummies with piles, I had mine too, so painful bt got this cream from pharmacy. Works like a miracle almost immediately. Called Preparation H Clear Gel. Do try it. Can get it from any pharmacy.

ahwang

Rodorsany:699191 said:
Ahwang, its out of goodwill n gesture they seek 'deity advice'... I personally dun believe but if it gives pil/parents some peace i'll let them be..

Next time dun need to wake bb up to sun la.. Sleep also can sun... Mine sleeping i also sun... Lol coz my time also hardly got sun sum more hazy can even see clearly...

Thanks rodosany, u didn't wake the bb u to sun, but got to carry him out from bed and remove his clothes he woke up himself and started crying .

Rodorsany

ahwang:699222 said:
Rodorsany:699191 said:

Thanks rodosany, u didn't wake the bb u to sun, but got to carry him out from bed and remove his clothes he woke up himself and started crying .
I did carry her fm her sleeping to where e sun is... She usually fuss a little but continue to sleep...

ahwang

Rodorsany:699269 said:
Ahwang did u tell bb u are gg to sun him?? I will tell my bbs do they will not b startled.... Try again ;-)
I did that too while undressing him... But doesn't seems to help calm him down. Then then deity told my pil afternoon soon doc said can, but so hot how to sun. Ask adult to sun they also don't want lah not to see a nb. And scolded me for listening to doc. Which I think make sense , morning sun before 10seems better option.

ahwang

Hey mummies as I had no cl and just attempted my first ultimate failure of bathing bb. just to check what time if any u shower bb? Or u shower when bb woke up and crying for milk and quickly give him a shower then reward bb with milk after shower? And does ur bb cry the moment u start undressing and shower till the end u finish dressing him up? How long a shower typically takes? It panic me when my bb cry from start to ends of shower. Help help thanks in advance.