EDD March 2013

MsSaggi

Just an update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:

NeyMO - Prince
Neuros - Prince
Phycyj - Princess

I am wondering shall we put # Child (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), EDD, Hospital (KKH, TMC, SGH etc). Welcome any input ya!! :001_302:

If I not mistaken, some of the mummies would need to confirm the bb gender during their next visit, right? Please update me once you know ya :001_302:
Yeah.. Me, I'll confirm & update the score board after my detailed scan in 2 weeks time... ;D

I used to have headache.. But again I used natural remedy - drink 100 plus to balance the ion in your brain.. some literature said it could be due to low O2 supply to brain so replenish iron by drinking red dates..

Having these 2 remedy, it subsided my headache gradually.. My pain threshold is quite high so far... so it really depends how severe of your headache..
now then i know my craving for 100plus all the time.. and when i eventually get to drink it.. i feel so relieve and comfortable.. and it's like my body is no longer in any kind of discomfort..

hahaha.. it's funny how our body really reacts during pregnancy..

NeyMO

Just a sharing. I am interested the pre-natal class from Vanda Yoga Prenatal at China Square Centre.

But do you think this is expensive, $30 per session?

Saturday classes are held at 10-11 am and 11 am -12 pm
The Saturday class is $30 for a one time trial.
The charges for ten Saturday group classes are $300.

Anyone interested? Maybe we could go together?

Apr gal

Apr gal - princess - TMC - original edd 26/2 but w20 scan edd 23/2Today scan can c bb for bout 30 mins so happy!!! N bb so co oprative open d legs wide wide to let us confirm it's a gal!!
Just an update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:NeyMO - PrinceNeuros - PrincePhycyj - PrincessI am wondering shall we put # Child (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), EDD, Hospital (Kandang Kerbau Hospital, Thomson Medical Center, singapore general hospital etc). Welcome any input ya!! :001_302:If I not mistaken, some of the mummies would need to confirm the baby gender during their next visit, right? Please update me once you know ya :001_302:

Apr gal

Apr gal - princess - TMC - original edd 26/2 but w20 scan edd 23/2Today scan can c bb for bout 30 mins so happy!!! N bb so co oprative open d legs wide wide to let us confirm it's a gal!!
Just an update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:NeyMO - PrinceNeuros - PrincePhycyj - PrincessI am wondering shall we put # Child (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), EDD, Hospital (Kandang Kerbau Hospital, Thomson Medical Center, singapore general hospital etc). Welcome any input ya!! :001_302:If I not mistaken, some of the mummies would need to confirm the baby gender during their next visit, right? Please update me once you know ya :001_302:

aps

Hi purple, I don't really have acne but have really itchy rash on my hands and my eczema on my fingers are worse now... :(

purpleliciousmummy:703393 said:
wow.. so happy to see quite a few mummies having the tickling feeling on the abdomen.. i rather believe it's baby moving than anything else..

anyway, that aside, i have something to ask.. i think since 12 - 13 weeks.. i have been having acne on my neck and back.. now 17 weeks, some on my breasts.. and it's making me feeling uncomfortable.. i already cut my hair short.. and apply some lotion on it.. but it doesnt subside or get better..

any mummies here experience the same thing as me?

aps

Hi hi, I currently attending prenatal yoga with Mother and Child @ tanglin mall / joo chiat place cause nearer to my workplace/home. The price is similar, $30 per session. 4 sessions @ $110.

I used to practice yoga and so far not too bad. It's nice cause of the stretches and also the yoga instructor will tell u what position to avoid if you have certain pains/ breached baby (when later in term). They will also tell you how to work on your sphincter muscle so as to reduce leak when you sneeze :(

I think most instructors are similar so do go for trials to see which instructor u like before signing up for package :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers

NeyMO:704106 said:
Just a sharing. I am interested the pre-natal class from Vanda Yoga Prenatal at China Square Centre.

But do you think this is expensive, $30 per session?

Saturday classes are held at 10-11 am and 11 am -12 pm
The Saturday class is $30 for a one time trial.
The charges for ten Saturday group classes are $300.

Anyone interested? Maybe we could go together?

NeyMO

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Feb 24
Neuros - Prince
Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Phycyj - Princess

NeyMO

Congrats, Apr Gal! A princess ya :001_302: Tomorrow will be my 20weeks scanning... so excited to see bb for 30 mins.. May I know what did they scan about? Any particular thing that need to pay attention? Did gynae advise anything?

Tomorrow will be my turn... I pray very hard so that my bb is healthy enough.. God bless!! :eek:

NeyMO

Hi hi, I currently attending prenatal yoga with Mother and Child @ tanglin mall / joo chiat place cause nearer to my workplace/home. The price is similar, $30 per session. 4 sessions @ $110.

I used to practice yoga and so far not too bad. It's nice cause of the stretches and also the yoga instructor will tell u what position to avoid if you have certain pains/ breached baby (when later in term). They will also tell you how to work on your sphincter muscle so as to reduce leak when you sneeze :(

I think most instructors are similar so do go for trials to see which instructor u like before signing up for package :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks Aps for the info!! I am staying at west side and the Vanda prenatal yoga at China Square centre is actually quite far from my house. Still thinking either I need to take class or not..

Hi purple, I don't really have acne but have really itchy rash on my hands and my eczema on my fingers are worse now... :(
having rashes and eczema is equally bad as well.. really making the pregnancy uncomfortable.. but for our babies, we will stay strong!

anyone can share if it's okay to swim during pregnancy? i thought of going to do some swim / soak in pool to relax.. but im afraid of the water in pool.. will get vaginal infection?

phycyj

having rashes and eczema is equally bad as well.. really making the pregnancy uncomfortable.. but for our babies, we will stay strong!

anyone can share if it's okay to swim during pregnancy? i thought of going to do some swim / soak in pool to relax.. but im afraid of the water in pool.. will get vaginal infection?
Hi purple!
I've been swimming once a week for the past month and so far I'm healthy, not to mention fitter :) My gynae advised me to exercise more e.g swimming & brisk walking. He said it's an 'investment' in yourself for an easier birth. Although I think it's safer to swim in condo pools, less chlorine and contamination than public pools. (I stay in hdb, so I swim in my friend's condo hehe.)

Aps, your rashes and eczema could be an allergy reaction because I read our skin is much more sensitive now to detergents and other chemical substances. Be careful when using soap and cleaning agents when you do household chores. Better yet, let hubby do it!

phycyj

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Feb 24
Neuros - Prince
Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13

NeyMO

Praise God!! My baby boy is healthy and active inside my womb after the detailed scanning just now : ) No fetal abnormality detected.

Can't really have a good sleep last night due to worrying : ( Too much of stories I heard abt detailed scanning. Now finally I could have a sumptuous lunch with hubby later : )

TGIF!! Could have a relaxing yet happy weekend ahead! : )

NeyMO

Thanks Apr Gal. : ) mine one was pretty fast- abt 15 mins scanning. My boy extremely shy today as his head was facing down and keep waving his hand - sort of signal like "dun want to let u to see me" haha... : )

Initially he closed his leg tightly and the sonographer using the ultrasound probe keep shaking my tummy to "force" him open the leg.. And a bit while, a distinguished "rocket" was shown between his leg. Haha.. : )

Think my Gynae is really good. He could confirm my bb gender even during 14weeks visit : )