EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Yeah it's so cute! I saw the wave too. I keep laughing when I see her move and my hubby was so surprised!
Haha... I think most of mummies here started to see the "wave" of tummy :001_302: I could see the "wave" every night. So happy and touch to see and I believe the lit precious one is actively move inside my womb. :001_302:

NeyMO

Btw, my last check up with Gynae at 26weeks, the little one is weighing at 1kg. hmmm....gynae mentioned that it is above average. Haha... i'm wondering if he will be a bigger baby compared to his older brother. Pretty exciting now that I can feel him moving inside and the elder brother is also anticipating his arrival.

:Dancing_tongue:
Wow.. your lit precious seems growing healthy in your womb now!!! Good to have an elder brother to anticipate his arriving :001_302:

NeyMO

I dont mind the snoring... its the kikin n hitting n letting his heavy legs onto my stomach/sides/thights... >.<*
My mom says we need to sleep on king size bed since my hubbie is one naughty sleeper... Currently on a queen size n i wonder how can the baby sleeps in the center if his father sleep behavior of such. Will my hubby change his pattern due to baby or it be dangerous for the baby as god knows wat will happen...

Baby "wave" movement was not seen by my hubby. Maybe baby is sleeping. Heehee...
Hahah..... I think most of our hubbies have the "snoring" habit during sleeping.... :001_302: Me too, but I am a deep sleeper and usually not always disturbed by him.. But recently I feel so annoyed if I wake up due to uncomfortable of baby bump and yet he is snoring.. haha.... will "pitch" him gently so that he will stop snoring for a while :001_302:

smilem

lolz.. same same..

Hahah..... I think most of our hubbies have the "snoring" habit during sleeping.... :001_302: Me too, but I am a deep sleeper and usually not always disturbed by him.. But recently I feel so annoyed if I wake up due to uncomfortable of baby bump and yet he is snoring.. haha.... will "pitch" him gently so that he will stop snoring for a while :001_302:

PuTRi

Hahaha... Thanks ladies for sharing ur story too. I tot it was only me feeling too sensitive.
Ya baby bump while asleep sure cause uncomfortability. Scared to squeeze the baby n sometime baby kik wen he felt we are turned on the wrong side.
Last nite i woke up in wee hours to munch on the biscuits i pre-prepared on the bedside table. I ate lying down wt eyes closed cause im sooo sleepy... Soon after i dozed off... Morn then i notice the biscuit wrappers on the floor... Lol!

haha.. smilem, you also will secretly "pitch" your hubby to stop snoring during night? :001_302:
does it work?

if it does, then i'll try too.. my hub got breathing prob when sleeping.. so he will snore unless he reposition himself..
he always ask me to wake him up if the snoring gets too bad.. but i cant bear to..

so i cover my ears with pillow to sleep.. heh..

NeyMO

does it work?

if it does, then i'll try too.. my hub got breathing prob when sleeping.. so he will snore unless he reposition himself..
he always ask me to wake him up if the snoring gets too bad.. but i cant bear to..

so i cover my ears with pillow to sleep.. heh..
At least it works for my hubby... LOL/

I think we are the type of wives whom are too kind to our beloved one until cant bear to wake them up in the middel of night although their snoring distub the whole world.. hahah...

smilem

hmm..duno is it due to i daily apply the cocobutter cream on my tummy.. i realise tummy grow "tiny hairs" and it getting longer :(

JuJuLim

Hahaha... Thanks ladies for sharing ur story too. I tot it was only me feeling too sensitive.
Ya baby bump while asleep sure cause uncomfortability. Scared to squeeze the baby n sometime baby kik wen he felt we are turned on the wrong side.
Last nite i woke up in wee hours to munch on the biscuits i pre-prepared on the bedside table. I ate lying down wt eyes closed cause im sooo sleepy... Soon after i dozed off... Morn then i notice the biscuit wrappers on the floor... Lol!
Putri that's funny haha. U so cute.

usually I sleep fine so far probably its because I'm 6months. Everyone say my belly ain't too big yet. They scare me wait till two more months u be big!

And apparently my husband don't snore that much but he said I snore like a bear :( haha

belly getting bigger and the more need to go toilet. Baby been nice to me so far , only kick during the time when meal time . Alamak

Meijichoc

Hi all,

I am new to this forum! So happy to find this thread! I am having my v first bb and am due on the 28 mar 13 at TMC by Dr Phyllis Liauw. Anyone here seeing the same gynae?

I am currently 23 weeks now and been having high fever from Sunday. Was so worried that it will affect the baby :( Called the gynae on Tuesday and informed her my fever was 39.9 deg and asked if I needed to go down and see her but she say it's ok. Went to see gp and was given antibiotics... If its not so serious I definitely will not take the antibiotics cos I don't feel safe!

Anyone here attending ante natal lessons by Ms wong at AMK which started on the 22 Nov? I missed yesterday's lesson? *sob sob*

NeyMO

Neymo.. i didnt pitch.. i jz use small pillow to push him to turn opp. side.. (reduce the direct "noise")....

HOw your 2nd pre-natal lesson. I heard all theory oli..no hands-on?
haha... any means to subside their snoring will do, be it pitching, pushing using pillow etc :001_302:

The 2nd pre-natal lesson is how to deal with labour pain - including breathing methods/ role of hubby using massage for wife in delivery ward etc... Very useful and informative.. Mrs Wong summarized in a very compact and neat way in the class. But there are some medical terms that my hubby doesnt really understand and he commented sometimes it is too CHIM for those non-medical personnel. I am able to understand more since I am scientist.. anyway, I think the class is very useful for me :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi all,

I am new to this forum! So happy to find this thread! I am having my v first bb and am due on the 28 mar 13 at TMC by Dr Phyllis Liauw. Anyone here seeing the same gynae?

I am currently 23 weeks now and been having high fever from Sunday. Was so worried that it will affect the baby :( Called the gynae on Tuesday and informed her my fever was 39.9 deg and asked if I needed to go down and see her but she say it's ok. Went to see gp and was given antibiotics... If its not so serious I definitely will not take the antibiotics cos I don't feel safe!

Anyone here attending ante natal lessons by Ms wong at AMK which started on the 22 Nov? I missed yesterday's lesson? *sob sob*
A big big welcome to you, Meijchoc!! :001_302: Rest more and drink more water during your sick so that you will be recover soon!!

Wow...... We are actually attending the same pre-natal class at AMK every thursday by Mrs Wong. :001_302: As I shared with Smilem, the class of last night was how to deal with labour pain including breathing and massage. Lot of interaction between husband and wife. :001_302:

You might need to check with Thomson if you could have the replacement class since you had missed the last night class. There was a couple whom missed last saturday's class were attending our last night's lesson at AMK.

Anyway, please do take good care of yourself!! :001_302:

Meijichoc

A big big welcome to you, Meijchoc!! :001_302: Rest more and drink more water during your sick so that you will be recover soon!!

Wow...... We are actually attending the same pre-natal class at AMK every thursday by Mrs Wong. :001_302: As I shared with Smilem, the class of last night was how to deal with labour pain including breathing and massage. Lot of interaction between husband and wife. :001_302:

You might need to check with Thomson if you could have the replacement class since you had missed the last night class. There was a couple whom missed last saturday's class were attending our last night's lesson at AMK.

Anyway, please do take good care of yourself!! :001_302:
Thanks NeyMo! Been doing resting and drinking lots for the past 4 days! So happy to find someone who attends the same lesson on the same date as well :p Have contacted Ms wong and she told me to attend her class tmrw but the thing is I am still coughing quite badly now anyway I will try my best to attend! U giving birth in TMC too? Which gynae?