EDD March 2013

NeyMO

hello mummies,

how is everyone? hope all is doing fine.. =D

i just weigh myself last saturday.. and i already put on 5kg at 24 weeks.. i feel so fat now cuz i'm a little overweight to begin with.. but i keep telling myself that it's all for the baby and make sure that baby is healthy, it's worth the sacrifice..

all the mummies here.. jia you! let's count down to the arrival of our precious little one!
Wow... purpleliciousmummy, your weight gain is considered little compared mine!! :001_302:

I am gaining 7kg so far (26W3D). Haha.. And you know what, some colleagues just realise that I am expecting this week.. LOL Think due to petite and therefore baby bump getting obvious now :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi All..

i didn't know 37 weeks still got tests to go thru..

is there any other scan / tests required after the 24 weeks?

This sat go for my routine chk. lately bb kicking quite hard.. can feel the bouncing.
Hello Smilem, must be excited for the pre-natal visit!! :001_302: Keep us updated the growth of your baby ya!!!

Me too.. I realised the movement of my boy boy changed recently. I could see the whole baby bump was moving like a wave sometimes which is very very amazing; and the strength of kicking and punching showed more power now. My hubby felt the movement by shocked face... hahaha

Also there is a rhythm for the movement which is very consistent. I could monitor this rhythm and play with him. He loved to respond by showing more kicking (could be like it or not).... Then I always have a good laugh when he repond to me... haha :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi NeyMO, so lucky tat u start to feel the baby movement so soon..I heard tat some baby movements can only be more obvious felt after 24 weeks..
Chocolate07, I think some mummies here felt the movement earlier than mine. Initially I felt worried as the first move of my baby was at 20 weeks after the detailed scanning. Then I realised every baby is different and he/she respond differently at different time. So not so worried as long as you could start to feel the movement before 26 weeks.

I just shared with Smilem mummy, my baby's movement changed tremendously from 20 weeks onwards till now within 6 weeks. :Dancing_wub:

Nowadays I could play with my boy boy as the movement could be observed through my baby bump - wave, one side of belly pop out quickly and disappear in next sec etc... The rhythm also quite consistent... I think our gynae will ask us to count the kicking later in our pregnancy!!

Share with us about your baby move ya!!! :001_302:

NeyMO

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 15 boys Vs 10 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16​

l0r3tTa

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 16 boys Vs 10 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
l0r3tTa - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16​

JuJuLim

Wow so many boys. Anyone gonna hold dual passport for your baby if your spouse is a foreigner?

And any recommendation for the best effective post natal massage .

aps

Apr gal:725798 said:
Congrats eqcm32!! Ya like my husband was delighted with a boy lol.

can any mommies intro where to get nice and good quality crib ? Those roller soft type one . But I don't want to buy from kaki
Bukit area ain't too good there
I think u can check out kiddy palace or mothercare stores. I saw quite a sturdy one at kiddy palace but can't rmbr d brand
Me too... Need to get a crib by EOY before next year starts or it will be too hectic! There is so many types out there n noticed that some have safety certification some don't.

Those who bought, was the safety certification a major consideration? Any idea which brands have?

PuTRi

NeyMo - Glad it helps u as it does for me. :)

Nowdays i hv difficulties sleeping as baby tend to be more active while sleeping. Not only tat - seems like baby's father also starts to moves n 'kiks' too much during sleep time also. Does any1 experience tis? Ive heard tat sometime the father may experience pregnancy symptoms too. Is tis normal?
Im now wakes up angry n annoyed due to restless nites as both daddy & baby tend to keep me awake as i am a very light sleeper n wakes up at every slightest moves. Gawh!!!

l0r3tTa

Putri: Maybe a little headstart to train you for disturbed sleep when the little one arrives. Try to not be annoyed or even angry due to the lack of rest. Cheer up :Dancing_wub: cos your little one will be affected by your mood :)

Let us all look forward always to a fresh start to a new day with the little one growing healthily with us. :)

I have a 2 year old who still co-sleeps with us, and he kicks and wakes up for milk, and a husband who snores most of the time. So we as mothers and wife bear with it..we are the ones with the greatest patience level.

Nowdays i hv difficulties sleeping as baby tend to be more active while sleeping. Not only tat - seems like baby's father also starts to moves n 'kiks' too much during sleep time also. Does any1 experience tis? Ive heard tat sometime the father may experience pregnancy symptoms too. Is tis normal?
Im now wakes up angry n annoyed due to restless nites as both daddy & baby tend to keep me awake as i am a very light sleeper n wakes up at every slightest moves. Gawh!!!

l0r3tTa

Btw, my last check up with Gynae at 26weeks, the little one is weighing at 1kg. hmmm....gynae mentioned that it is above average. Haha... i'm wondering if he will be a bigger baby compared to his older brother. Pretty exciting now that I can feel him moving inside and the elder brother is also anticipating his arrival.

:Dancing_tongue:

PuTRi

Thanks dear. Im still adjusting to marriage life + baby in tummy now.

Btw - jus nw aft my nite shower, i was staring @ my bump reflection n saw the "wave" of movements created by baby. OMG!!!

smilem

COngrats.. at least u see the wave.. I went to get a baby listener.. & let my hubby listen to bb.. but he said he heard nothing.. so sad :(
i still waiting to see the "wave"..

Yes, marriage life we needs to learn to accept and adapt.. still remember 1st few months of the marriage, i so frustrated & annoyed by hubby's snozing.. end up i went to sleep in my walk-in wardrobe (on the floor)..lolz..
Then i felt so unfair, why should i b the one who sleep on floor.. so i put on my MP3 player and earphone in my ear.. gradually i fell asleep..

During our pregnancy, our hubby also have to learn to accept and adapt too. Eg: midnite we wake up go toilet, leg cramp while u asleep... etc.. so they also will be disturbed by us :)

SO let jia yu...

Btw - just now after my nite shower, i was staring @ my bump reflection n saw the "wave" of movements created by baby. OMG!!!

Btw - jus nw aft my nite shower, i was staring @ my bump reflection n saw the "wave" of movements created by baby. OMG!!!
Yeah it's so cute! I saw the wave too. I keep laughing when I see her move and my hubby was so surprised!

PuTRi

I dont mind the snoring... its the kikin n hitting n letting his heavy legs onto my stomach/sides/thights... >.<*
My mom says we need to sleep on king size bed since my hubbie is one naughty sleeper... Currently on a queen size n i wonder how can the baby sleeps in the center if his father sleep behavior of such. Will my hubby change his pattern due to baby or it be dangerous for the baby as god knows wat will happen...

Baby "wave" movement was not seen by my hubby. Maybe baby is sleeping. Heehee...

smilem

I saw from the web.. there is a type of "baby bed" tat can put in between the parent's bed.. u do a search on tat..
If not buy a playpen / crib & put inside your room.

I dont mind the snoring... its the kikin n hitting n letting his heavy legs onto my stomach/sides/thights... >.<*
My mom says we need to sleep on king size bed since my hubbie is one naughty sleeper... Currently on a queen size n i wonder how can the baby sleeps in the center if his father sleep behavior of such. Will my hubby change his pattern due to baby or it be dangerous for the baby as god knows wat will happen...

Baby "wave" movement was not seen by my hubby. Maybe baby is sleeping. Heehee...

NeyMO

Me too, Putri. I am having difficuties to have a deep sleep these 2 days. Keep waking during 3am++ and dreaming with lot of nonsense (very friction one).. Dun really feel to awake hubby cos he is also working hard and tired during daytime.. Hopefully it wont last too long for this situation...

Nowadays my baby bump is getting bigger and sometimes really hard to get sleep easily :embarrassed: