EDD August 2013

wlilian

Hmm..i do vomit on and off....usually got tears one...but most of the time is phlegm...unless really bad day then got food come out.
But my baby very weird...need to take meals regularly....breakfast / lunch / dinner...and if i miss by 1 hour or so....i will start to feel nauses and need to eat...
Eat already feel better...

So bo bian.. :( dont want to put weight also cannot....

I will vomit until my hands starts to tremble. Its like throwing up all my stomach and lungs out. Haha.. my doc says.. when baby grows well, mummy suffer.
just vomited in the office toilet, ok, got bee hoon already. lol....

i thought approaching 2nd trimester shld get better, me seems to be getting worse. =(

i thought approaching 2nd trimester shld get better, me seems to be getting worse. =(
I womit out all my breakfast and drinks in office toilet... vomit until almost fainted..

Snakemummy-you on which weeks and days today?

wlilian

Lol...part and puzzle of being a mum...maybe baby dont like bee hoon? i usually vomit the stuff i feel is because baby dont like

I womit out all my breakfast and drinks in office toilet... vomit until almost fainted..

Snakemummy-you on which weeks and days today?
i now 9 week 1 day. wat abt you? vomit everything ah, omg.... u got test and see if there is any food you eat liao wun vomit?

i vomit in the handicapped toilet, the guys toilet just next to it. i think my guy colleagues can hear me lor. i super loud.

hahaha!!!

Lol...part and puzzle of being a mum...maybe baby dont like bee hoon? i usually vomit the stuff i feel is because baby dont like
if it is true that baby dun like. i sure have a picky one inside me.

previously eat ok, now eat cannot. not only bee hoon ok, crackers, biscults, mee rebus, mee siam, fish been hoon... its like the baby wants to eat new things every now and then. repeat too many times cannot. haiz... where to find so many types for food.

siao liao...

wlilian

if it is true that baby dun like. i sure have a picky one inside me.

previously eat ok, now eat cannot. not only bee hoon ok, crackers, biscults, mee rebus, mee siam, fish been hoon... its like the baby wants to eat new things every now and then. repeat too many times cannot. haiz... where to find so many types for food.

siao liao...
Wah dont call your baby crazy mah...its good to experience new things...lol...my baby very stubborn...dont like means dont like...
Last time i like to eat brinja & lady fingers...now i just try to chew abit...i need to spit it out...i can't even swallow...

But its quite fun...because you know there is a baby in you and that he/she is very special got their own ideas...and taste bud...

Wah dont call your baby crazy mah...its good to experience new things...lol...my baby very stubborn...dont like means dont like...
Last time i like to eat brinja & lady fingers...now i just try to chew abit...i need to spit it out...i can't even swallow...

But its quite fun...because you know there is a baby in you and that he/she is very special got their own ideas...and taste bud...
hahaha... i not saying my baby crazy lah. but my baby very picky, a bit like me. lol....

now i eat pork more (i prefer chicken to pork), maybe becoz my hubby like pork, baby a bit like him too.

i just hope tat this is the max i vomit. better dun vomit all the food out.

BDPANDA

Poor mummies, guess im luckier till now 12 week i haven vomit before....my baby not too picky i guess but only like small meals. Haha..
If Keep vommiting must remember to drink more water....

U FTM? Are u seeing doc at Thomson? Me seeing Dr Benjamin Tham at Thomson.

This one my first baby... never experience this before, everything is new to me. LOL..
Yeah...FTM....I am at TMC too. got a lobang for you...go sign up this Thomson Medical Centre
FBI card.
Immediately $100.00 off for 1 bedded during hospitalisation and can have 10% discount off OSCAR and other scans in TMC. Very worth it.

ysirene

I know how terrible it is to vomit and feeling nausea all day long! I had horrible (vomiting went to the peak) time during 5-10weeks. now slowly stabilized as i'm going to 12th week. this will go away around 12~16th week. but I've seen so many mummies vomiting until 10th months. already feeling puky imagine doing that myself. sucking an ice cube ease the feeling of nausea, and eat more fruit if you can't take food.. at least it's easier to vomit the fruit than others. lemonade reduced the yucky feeling too. I lost a lot of weights but my tummy seems as big as before, or slightly bigger and getting harder and thicker (?). already applying stretch mark lotion all over my body. I'm using Palmer's but the coconut scent is too strong, too sweet!! will start focusing my tummy, thigh, breast areas with cream from this week! I don't want stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!

babykling

Jealous of u all. At least ur baby is picy to certain food only. Mine seems to be my tyrant. Refusing to let me eat anything.milo, water, noodles, rice, bread all vomit out. I am at a loss of what to eat already. Started since 7weeks and now at 11 weeks and i am still like that.

I know how terrible it is to vomit and feeling nausea all day long! I had horrible (vomiting went to the peak) time during 5-10weeks. now slowly stabilized as i'm going to 12th week. this will go away around 12~16th week. but I've seen so many mummies vomiting until 10th months. already feeling puky imagine doing that myself. sucking an ice cube ease the feeling of nausea, and eat more fruit if you can't take food.. at least it's easier to vomit the fruit than others. lemonade reduced the yucky feeling too. I lost a lot of weights but my tummy seems as big as before, or slightly bigger and getting harder and thicker (?). already applying stretch mark lotion all over my body. I'm using Palmer's but the coconut scent is too strong, too sweet!! will start focusing my tummy, thigh, breast areas with cream from this week! I don't want stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!
Is Palmer's cream good? i think should start to look out for cream liao.

Jealous of u all. At least ur baby is picy to certain food only. Mine seems to be my tyrant. Refusing to let me eat anything.milo, water, noodles, rice, bread all vomit out. I am at a loss of what to eat already. Started since 7weeks and now at 11 weeks and i am still like that.
oh dear.... hope ur condition will improve after week 12. my fren got told me before, she like u, eat wat puke wat, but during 5th month, 2nd trimester, one day suddenly she dun puke anymore, and she gets REAL HUNGRY. hahaha...

keep your fingers crossed, i hope ur condition can improve too. Jiayou! =)

Yeah...FTM....I am at TMC too. got a lobang for you...go sign up this Thomson Medical Centre
FBI card.
Immediately $100.00 off for 1 bedded during hospitalisation and can have 10% discount off OSCAR and other scans in TMC. Very worth it.
i called and enquire abt this FBI thingy. sound good to me. Thanks for the info.

will sign up online, coz my next appt is 16 Feb, tats my OSCAR scan date. so must sign up before then can use the discount for OSCAR scan.

too bad my gynae is not one of the participating doc. if not more worth it. LOL...

babykling

Snakemummy26:751930 said:
oh dear.... hope ur condition will improve after week 12. my fren got told me before, she like u, eat wat puke wat, but during 5th month, 2nd trimester, one day suddenly she dun puke anymore, and she gets REAL HUNGRY. hahaha...

keep your fingers crossed, i hope ur condition can improve too. Jiayou! =)
Hopefully it will stop soon. Let's jiayou together! Being a mummy is not so easy!