EDD August 2013

Dragontail

Would like to know if any mummies-to-be will be having Aug13 babies too :)

I was tested with BFP few days ago. Hope to see more ladies joining this thread.

Asphere

congrates Dragontail!!!! so happy for you. Aug~~ hope yours is national day baby.. coz most hospitals will have free items for that special day babies !! :) congrates once again and rem to rest more and listen to gynae ar.. :D

Dragontail

Many thanks Asphere. I promise to keep a positive mind :)
Hubby also says 9Aug best. I think baby comes out healthy any day I'll be the happiest person then.
I've been sleeping 10pm lately (last time I could only hit the bed at midnight) so that's good. I will be a yes-woman to my gynae/sineh :)

Asphere

yes now u must guai guai!! .slp early is good as old ppl always said if mom slp early baby will follow when born so easier to handle keke... dun anyhow eat food hor.. :) take care :D

BDPANDA

Hi Dragontail, Im tested postive last sat...using hp app im 5 weeks 2 day today.=) How abt u? When is your appt with gynae?

Dragontail

Congrats Bdpanda. I'm happy for you too.
Based on my ovulation date, I'm 4 weeks 2 days. I'm seeing my gynae on 12Dec which will make me just 5wk2dy. I doubt can spot any heartbeat yet then.
How about you?

BDPANDA

My appt will be only on 18 Dec...which will be 7 weeks by then. Guess just nice to hear heartbeat...i wanted earlier but my gynae earliest available date is 18dec.
Which gynae will u be gng?

Dragontail

It will be amazing to be seeing/hearing the heartbeat!

I'm seeing Dr John Tee @ KKH. I've seen him before and I'm comfortable with him. So which gynae you picked?

BDPANDA

I will be seeing Dr Benjamin Tham from thomson medical. This your 1st child?
So far i feel back ache and thirsty...how abt u?

Dragontail

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My last one unfortunately was not a sticky one. I did a D&C in Aug12.
I was carrying the baby till he/she was 13weeks.

I never had backache nor feeling thirsty now nor the last. What bothered most was the bad nausea and fatigue. Now at this stage, I don't really feel the big impact yet. Just a little. I hope I'm luckier this time with milder symptoms. You're lucky you dont feel the nausea. It was so bad I couldnt eat much. And because of the heightened sense of smell, most food just irked me. Hee.. like I said I hope it wont happen again this time :)

Do try to sleep early these few weeks. That's where the body needs most now.

BDPANDA

This pregancy will sure be a good one :)
ya so far no nausea or morning sickness yet...*pray I will not feel it* haha
normally I slp ard 12.30 now slp one hr earlier...
Must drink more water gal...i read must drink at least 1.5l each day.

Dragontail

I always drink a lot of plain water. I can never get thirsty or else I'm very agitated. Ha!
Now this thread is just you and me.... hope it'll get crowded soon. The more the merrier.

Asphere

let me join in haha :) my edd is jan 2013 keke but my thread slow down already all on whatsapp keke.
BDPANDA: you have a good gynae :D coz he is my gynae too :) 1st time mom?

Dragontail: your gynae cannot go other hospital? heard kkh not v good leh..

Dragontail

Asphere, welcome here :)
Me and hubby are comfortable with our gynae. We're very fine with KKH. Recommended by few friends.
I'm sure the recent babies mixed up case is an isolated one if that's what you're referring to, although it really shouldn't have happeneded. I thought the TMC sperm mixed up case was even worse. But then again, it shouldn't be the primary consideration.

BDPANDA

Welcome Asphere :)
Yupz im a 1st time mum...I read alot of positive review abt Dr Tham and saw his website and pic so had a good impression of him...so when i know im pregnant i booked with him. hehe
So far he is good? Heard he is man with few words?
I guess as long as our gynae is good which hospital doesnt really better so much...:)

Asphere

Dragontail: no lah my hear said is not becoz of the mix up lah. its that a few of my frenz who delivered there and seeing gynae there said the cost is high and waiting time is v long. its like going pte hospital is more worth. :) its the cost lah. the mix up case is human error haha .

BDPANDA: he is really good. he used to be from kkh. and he is very "fatherly" and he man with few words? okie leh always tok alot when i visit him haha. but he sure control diet of mommies :) dun worry he is really good. keke i also intro my frenz to him too. keke and really can ask him if you are in doubt he will reassure you and give the right advises :D

Asphere

this is my 3rd preg but 2nd kid otw and i visited Dr Ben. 2nd preg mc in feb :( anyway ladies must enjoy preg wor as you are the queen now.. enjoy now if not when the little one is born you wont get to slp well keke..

Dragontail

I see I see. Waiting time at KKH for me so far is merely 10-15mins. We're ok with the cost too :) I personally don't prefer TMC so somehow it was never in my consideration.

BDPANDA

Asphere, u rem when u 1st went to Dr Tham how much is the consultation fee? His package from 12 weeks onward at $600 excl GST? Or higher now?