EDD August 2013

Dragontail

Good day too bdpanda.
Yes it's normal. I get breathless more easily so the need to take more deeper breathe.

ysirene

Gd Morning all~!
however it's not so "good" these days with all the nausea feeling :(
Are you all going through MS now? How are you coping it? Any working mum struggling at workplace?
I dont't know when i shld break the news to frens/colleagues.. It'll be good to let them know my status but also afraid if anything bad happen.. Is it a silly worry?

Dragontail

I have a little nausea feeling that's about all. Hopefully it's like that throughout the first trime.

I just told my boss because I feel she needs to know. The rest of the company I will only tell when I'm at 2nd trime. But I'm already showing a little bump so I dont know how long I can hold!

My MIL shares that some babies are "gao-zeh" (like being anal about something); dont like to be announced at first 3 months. But this is just a superstitious belief. If you feel better in letting your team know, then go ahead and share the joy!

BDPANDA

This morning when i wake up suddenly dun feel so bloated. Was kinda of worry....>.<
Now working half way i have a headache and a little nausea....sian to the max.
I haven inform my boss yet..onli one super close colleague know.

justamom

Many items to clear for nb.. u might wanna consider purchasing..

http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.290617004393314&__user=795159851#!/media/set/?set=oa.399780236754878&type=1&__user=795159851

ysirene

I feel hungry yet no appetite, and always feel bloated and indigested... Sigh.. Vomitted for the first time this morning.
In the end i'm skipping work today. I shall let my mgr know this week.

Dragontail

Personally, I feel my direct superior should know before anyone else in the office. Wont be nice if the boss hears from my team mates. Telling the boss is good too because at least I get her/him prepared that I may take time off for my gynae visits.

Anyone has any food cravings yet? I still dont have and I hope I wont. Ha! My last one I always craved chillis. This time round, my hubby takes chillis away from me.

Last edited:

babykling

Hi all mummies-to-be!
I just tested positive on Fri and went for my first appt with gynae.
EDD 15Aug13. :)
Hope all mummies are feeling well. I'm having slight cramp on lower abdominal. Do you girls have the same symptom?

ysirene

Congrats! I had cramps until ~5th week n heard it is normal. Then now my entire body is suffering from MS. I have headache, backache coz i lied dow whole day.. No much strength to sit or stand for long time. Cant wait until next gynae appt...

babykling

I also have slight nausea feeling and also bloatedness... this morning having some baackaches. When will be ur next gynae appt?

ysirene

This friday. I'm actually seeing 2nd doctor. I want to make a decision btwn two doctors from glenE and TMC.
If doctors are equally good, i might go w TMC cuz glenE is just too ex!! My hubby prefers glenE though.

BDPANDA

Im 6 weeks today...dun really have any craving too..i love chilli before i was pregnant now everything have to cut down le.
Everyday lunch time so sian..dunno what to eat.

MamaLve

Hi All,
My EDD also on Aug 2013. I'm 6 weeks now. So far, I'm having nausea everyday, the feeling of wana vomit but i didn't vomit.

I keep on feel like burping, as it will helps to ease my uncomfortable feeling of wana vomit. I sleep at 10.30p.m. everyday,and sometimes i sleep right after I reach home after work and wake up for late dinner.

My tongue was tasteless since last thursday and no craving for food at the moment.

BDPanda, we are in same boat! ^_^ Everyday near to meal time, I don't know what to eat. As i feel something is near my throat and kinda feeling indigested. =(

I'm going for my second appointment with DR. KW Lee on next Tuesday. By then, I'm 7 week, hopefully can hear baby heartbeat. Excited!

Pray hard for the nausea feeling to be over soon.

Dragontail

At this point I can still eat very well. Hope it'll be like that for some time.... My last nausea was bad that I lost weight. And also made me felt miserable. This time I feel more much better. But it's still 5wk+ so hard to say what will happen few weeks later!

BDPANDA

Mamalve, i will also alway burp just feel more comfortable.
Heard some plp say morning sickness will onli kick in 8 weeks...

MamaLve

BDPanda, so does that means I might have a chance to puke any weeks til 12 weeks? I hate the feeling of something stuck at my chest. We are in the same boat. I'm worried, i'm actually under weight. If I were to lose appetite, I might lost weight even more. =(

Will ask for gynae consultation next week, see what we can do.

Dragontail

Yes, everyone and every pregnancy is different. We never know when these MS will strike.

Will be good to tell your gynae because he may have some prescription to ease the queasiness.

babykling

Ms seems to be quite common though. Just hoping that it doesnt get too bad. I went for my forst appt and doc couldnt see the sac yet. Say might be too early. Did you all manage to see yours yet?