EDD August 2013

Dragontail

How many weeks are you into now may you share? If it's early, there's no way to spot heartbeat. Whatever it is, yes please seek 2nd opinion. Unfortunately I don't trust ALL doctors! Some are really horrid that give you nightmare. You'll be ok! Update after your fri visit k.

MamaLve

don't worry babykling, seek for second, or third opinion.

Maybe you want to try my gynae? He's quite reputable but my first visit charges is about 200 plus. Dr KW Lee at Gleneagles Hospital.

This is the contact details:-

Lee K.W. Clinic Surgery For Women

6 Napier Road, #08-15/16,
Gleneagles Medical Centre
Singapore 258499
Tel:(65) 6471 1233
Fax:(65) 6471 1088
Emergency Tel:(65) 6535 8833

Last edited:

BDPANDA

Ysirene: Must rest well k, drink more water.
Babykling: Understand ur worries..visiting a gynae will sure ease your worries. Like me when i know im pregnant is ard 4 weeks but still have to wait till 18 dec for my very 1st appt which will be 7 weeks so now i also alway worry this worry that...Haha
Now when i eat will have nausea feeling...sian. Dun eat still okie...eat the feeling will come...>.<"

ysirene

Thanks ladies. After some searching, i suspect my crazy MS was due to duphaston that gynae prescribed to me when i told her i need to fly. In the end, trip cancelled. Fyi if you this medicine - it boost your hormone to support ur baby but side effect is also boosting your MS!

LeeTham

Dragontail: how r u feeling at this stage now? Tmr i m going for my check hope can see my boy in 3D. Which have been pleasing him to show us for the pass few checks...

MamaLve

Thanks ladies. After some searching, i suspect my crazy MS was due to duphaston that gynae prescribed to me when i told her i need to fly. In the end, trip cancelled. Fyi if you this medicine - it boost your hormone to support ur baby but side effect is also boosting your MS!
Omg! I'm also taking Duphaston! Does that means, after the Duphaston course finish my MS will be over? The nausea is bad, but I just went for shopping after lunch earlier, my nausea gone but now back to work, the nausea is back again! annoying!

babykling

Thanks ladies for your support. I am currently 5 weeks preg.
I am on duphaston also.. but dont have ms or any other symptoms.

Dragontail

Big congrats SPM.

Yes, progesterone is usually the culprit to making you feel even worse in MS. I was prescribed Utrogestan last time when I was about 4-5weeks. It caused me very bad MS I felt my daily life then was ruined. I couldnt stay awake much at work and I didnt want to eat. Once I stopped, I felt much much more happier.

LeeTham, nice to read from you. I'm feeling good. Me and hubby already talking to the little beanie. So it's gonna be your first 3D scan? How exciting! When are you due exactly? Do you think he will pop earlier? :)

Big congrats SPM.

Yes, progesterone is usually the culprit to making you feel even worse in MS. I was prescribed Utrogestan last time when I was about 4-5weeks. It caused me very bad MS I felt my daily life then was ruined. I couldnt stay awake much at work and I didnt want to eat. Once I stopped, I felt much much more happier.

LeeTham, nice to read from you. I'm feeling good. Me and hubby already talking to the little beanie. So it's gonna be your first 3D scan? How exciting! When are you due exactly? Do you think he will pop earlier? :)
Thanks.

Anyway, how to know how big is our babies? My gynae counted from the 2nd wk of my last menses. I thought we should count from the starting date where we have our last menses?

Dragontail

That's strange. I also thought we should count from our LMP, ie the first day of our last mense. But then, technically he's not wrong because he may be using 38weeks as full term and not 40weeks.

I do know my ovulation date therefore I take that as my reference so maybe it will be more accurate.

That's strange. I also thought we should count from our LMP, ie the first day of our last mense. But then, technically he's not wrong because he may be using 38weeks as full term and not 40weeks.

I do know my ovulation date therefore I take that as my reference so maybe it will be more accurate.
I am only curious...hees..ya..maybe lor...listen to him won't goes wrong coz he is a good gynae! His biz is so good! I am glad to have him! Good recommendation from my friend! :)

Dragontail

I don't think you can. (correct me if I'm wrong, ladies). I could hear my baby only at around 12 weeks during my OSCAR.

babykling

Hello paigepaige. :)
I'm here to update. Gynae did a v scan and managed to see baby. Its so small... finally can put my mind at ease a little.