EDD August 2013

MamaLve

Ms seems to be quite common though. Just hoping that it doesnt get too bad. I went for my forst appt and doc couldnt see the sac yet. Say might be too early. Did you all manage to see yours yet?
Hi babykling, perhaps at the moment too early or perhaps you did not prepare for full bladder during the scanning.

I hold on to the urgency for toilet, and doc did told me, might not be able to see since I'm 4 weeks on my first appt. But lucky enough, we saw our baby, still a sac.. very tiny like a poppy seed! =)

babykling

Mamalve.. lucky u. I didnt get to see. I am getting a little anxious cos of that. Cos doc say cannot see means cannot confirm position of the sac. Got to wait till 21st for my next appt.. which seems so longggg..

MamaLve

Mamalve.. lucky u. I didnt get to see. I am getting a little anxious cos of that. Cos doc say cannot see means cannot confirm position of the sac. Got to wait till 21st for my next appt.. which seems so longggg..
Hi babykling, don't worry. Is just next week. my next appt is on 18th.

You will see your baby soon. =) Jia you!

BDPANDA

Mamalv, my appt is also on 18 dec. Hehe..
Which gynae u gng?
I can feel that my tummy is so tight and swollen...my skirt is tight. LOL

MamaLve

Mamalv, my appt is also on 18 dec. Hehe..
Which gynae u gng?
I can feel that my tummy is so tight and swollen...my skirt is tight. LOL
Really? I'm going for Dr. KW Lee at Gleneagles. What about you?

I can't wear rubber material pant or jeans that is tight. Cos it will wrap my tummy tight till feeling uncomfortable. So far my tummy still quite flat, just a small bump.

urban use

Hi, I'm also a first time mum.... EDD also in August.. We just found out a few days ago and haven't decided on a gynae yet. I've heard about Dr Tham and Dr John Tee.. But I'm hoping to deliver at Mt A... Any rec?

BDPANDA

Mamalve, i will be taking Dr Tham. :) In the morning my tummy still ok quite small but come to evening till night time it will become bloated and tummy will be big. Haha..

MamaLve

Mamalve, i will be taking Dr Tham. :) In the morning my tummy still ok quite small but come to evening till night time it will become bloated and tummy will be big. Haha..
Hi BDPanda, me too! Haha... I think that's the timing where baby develop? haha.. any how guess.

Dr Tham at GlenEagles also?

Dragontail

Congrats urban_use!

My tummy also bloated like 3x more at nite after dinner. Hubby comments "the fellow only 2mm small but the house so big" hee.

BDPANDA

Dr Benjamin Tham from Thomas Medical :)
LOL..morning when i wake up become smaller my hubby will say because i at night nv slp properly lie on my tummy so become small...=.="
Now thinking of ltr lunch make me sianzzzz..

urban use

Thanks Dragontail :)

its been interesting so far... But I'm suffering from info overload cos everyone is trying to offer advice and suggestions... But I know they all have good intentions :)

has anyone delivered at mt a before? What's the experience like? And any gynaes to rec?

MamaLve

Dr Benjamin Tham from Thomas Medical :)
LOL..morning when i wake up become smaller my hubby will say because i at night nv slp properly lie on my tummy so become small...=.="
Now thinking of ltr lunch make me sianzzzz..
Me TOOO!!!! Urghh!! Keep burping! I really like that kind of feeling that I can eat whatever I want! Missed! =(

MamaLve

its been interesting so far... But I'm suffering from info overload cos everyone is trying to offer advice and suggestions... But I know they all have good intentions :)

has anyone delivered at mt a before? What's the experience like? And any gynaes to rec?
Hi Urban Use, I been to Mount A for my mum spinal cord check up. while waiting for cab. I find that the nurses there are really good. They will send the baby n mummies all the way to the taxi stand / pick up point. Kinda good service. But the hospital are still under upgrading. kinda messy & crowded.

Dragontail

Surely you'll get loads of opinions thrown at you. Take it slow. There's a long way to go :)

Mt A is nearest to me but I decide to take KKH instead because I cannot stand bad parking system (just like TMC, which is also nearer to me compared to KKH). Haa! I have parking peeve :p

babykling

Hmm.. i have a qns.. does the symptoms go away after awhile? I had a little nausea feelig and bloatedness, followed by mild cramps in the beginning. Then now suddenly the symptoms all gone. Should i worry?

ysirene

I think i'm in the worst scenario now.
After 3 days of vomitting, i've admitted to mt.a and now on a drip. I tried visit my gynae but schedule is all full, kena rejected n asked me to go GP/hospital for medicine. I'm stablized now.
Dont know if i'm making a big fuss w MS... But definitely no joke. So those of you can still endure, bear with it! Sucking an ice cube in the mouth eased the nauseaous feeling. Heard vomitting can also become habitual act.. But i had no choice bcoz if i dont vomit, i felt my chest is all blocked. I'll see a new gynae from here. Hope my baby is alright.

Take care mummies!

Dragontail

babykling, during my two-weeks-wait, my cramping and nausea came on strong, but they suddenly subsided (some days I get none) days after I tested positive. My sinseh told me it's ok, nothing to worry about. If you dont have bleeding or anything it's really ok without the symptoms.

ysirene, oh no that sounds serious. Hope you'll be able to get some medication to ease the vomit. Take care and update us.

faizah

Hi Dear, Congrats. I would like to share with you that we provide Pre & Post natal Massage. All our therapist are experienced & professionals to regain mums beauty, health, strenght & energy after birth. Should you want to know more about us you may pm me or you may call me at 98434052 or 90254147.

babykling

Hi Dragontail, yesterday went to see tcm at euyanshen then she told me that she cannot feel baby heartbeat.. ask me to take it naturally.. this make me so worried lor. Then my friend who is practicing tcm asked me not to fully trust her words. So i am in a lost. I changed my 21st appt to this coming fri.. hope can see my baby's sac to put me at ease.. :(

Dragontail:735083 said:
babykling, during my two-weeks-wait, my cramping and nausea came on strong, but they suddenly subsided (some days I get none) days after I tested positive. My sinseh told me it's ok, nothing to worry about. If you dont have bleeding or anything it's really ok without the symptoms.

ysirene, oh no that sounds serious. Hope you'll be able to get some medication to ease the vomit. Take care and update us.