EDD August 2013

Asphere

hmm my 1st consultation fee i cant rem haha. but yes the package is $600 still the same..
its the cheapest in the clinic wor..

BDPANDA

Haha...ya thats y i feel too.
Den what does the package include? After 12 weeks we sign the package den alway when we go back still must pay for anything else? If yes ard how much?
So sorry for so many que....=)

Asphere

no need to pay unless u purchase med lor. keke
include the urine test and i think the 3D pic if i rem correctly. haha coz so far i paid nothing after my signed package :)
but details scan must pay :D

BDPANDA

Oh...thats very worth it i still tot alway go back must pay abit more $.
Im so looking forward to my 1st check up...:)
So u will be choosing 1 bedded, gng for natural or c-sect?

Asphere

1bedded :) natural keke
if ur 1st check is 6 weeks or more can hear heart beat.. keke
he will let you hear then u will look forward to the next appt :D

LeeTham

Congrat!!!Drangontail. So happy for you until wan to cry!!! While typing this to u!! Jia you! NATIONAL DAY baby whole Sg celebrate with u!

LeeTham

Asphere, no wander din see u in Jan forum haha. U came in here n chat. Wao liao got gd news frm Dragontail also dont tell me. Then i can come in earlier n talk talk. Jan mummies all busy today hehe.

Asphere

alamak. Dragontail started the edd aug i saw mah.. tot u all will see too. keke. Dragontail going kkh :) and she has her own gynae leh..

Dragontail

LeeTham, thanks! I did cry with joy too :)

Asphere, why 18Jan? Auspicious date?

Looks like there's a Dr Tham gang here. Haa.

Asphere

Dragontail: coz 18 is a fri and coz my company no paternity leave . dun wish my hb to apply own leave so fri born best keke :)
Dr Ben is good gynae mah keke.

BDPANDA

Thank Sarah! =)
Ladies, is there any food that we cant intake esp raw food, soft cheese, too spicy or oily food, fish with mecury?
My mum was so funny she keep telling me anything that is yellow cant eat..den i kidding ask her so mee pok also cannot? and she really told me Cannot! lolz =.="

Asphere

raw food avoid. cheese not all can eat u must go check.fish with mercury no eat.. but u go ask dr ben he tell u everything can eat :D

LeeTham

BDPANDA: my gynae also say everything can eat but 1st 3months dun take any Chinese herbs. You can take durians if you like :)

Dragontail

My sinseh says dont take dang gui please. And dont drink any herbal soup/dishes sold outside. No pineapple.

ysirene

Hello~ i'm a new mom to be in aug too!
I'm also new to the forum, hope i can get useful info and learn from everyone's experiences!!!
Had first check up last Thus and doctor said looks like 5wks only (i thought 7wks). Cant wait for the next visit!
Btw, my doc said avoid blue cheese!