EDD March 2013

Ryca

How many of you mummies here getting a confinement lady?? just bought all the herbs from Malaysia. My house smell like a chinese herbs store now haha

l0r3tTa

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 26 boys & 19 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3 delivered on 14/2/13
l0r3tTa - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3 delivered on 9/2/13
lemonade - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
Mamasesame - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 4
Neuros - Prince Mount Alvernia Hospital Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
nyukmooy - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 11
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
Ryca- Prince Raffles Hospital Mar 13
Happymummy1994 - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 13

aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
bersionr - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
Dreamycoco - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 25
dee889 - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 23

wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
shinymint - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 27
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31
Jkel - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
LittleMiss - Princess Gleneagles Mar 4
luckymum - Princess "didn't mention which hospital" Mar 8
PrincessCC - Princess Mt Alvernia Mar 08 or 09
Pinkyinbaby - Princess Singapore General Hospital Mar 9
blurps - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 10
teremine - Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 10
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Nurul Z - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 18
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28
meijichoc - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 28
Latsyrct - Princess Mt A Mar 28

miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
Suzanne - TBC Mar 2013

I gave birth le...

Last night about 9ish my water bag leaked. So have to go hospital and was admitted. They insert the pill at about 1am to induce the labour cos waterbag broke. So at about 3ish, contractions were at about 5-7mins apart, I used the gas mask and it speed up so quickly that I became too high..and too soon, the baby was out at 5.18am @ 2.84kg.

Jia you to the rest of u.. :)
congrats, gal!
so happy for you and making all of us excited here..

just to check with everyone here.. do you mummies experience swollen feets and hands? i do experience them and i think it's pretty common but i experience severe numbness and joint pain at my fingers.. sometimes i find it hard to hold a pen or clutch my fist.. any mummies here experience that?

luckymum

Hey Ryca, Yes I am having a confinement lady coming! I love my confinement lady she is a very good cook.. people breastfeed loose weight I gain weight loh..

Anyone got lobang to buy the wine for cooking ah? I haven got that yet..

luckymum

I did get the mummy's thumb after giving birth last time as I carry baby in wrong hand position, and baby put on weight fast after birth for the first few months. It was so painful I cannot pull the handbrake loh..

MsSaggi

Purpleliciousmummy, you're not alone. I often get that too. Swollen feet till I had to get a new sandals. Hehe! The numbness on the hands & not able to clench my fist, especially everytime I wake up from sleep. Checked with my gynae & she says its normal. It'll all go away after delivery. ;)
How far along are you ?

Ya, havent heard from Neymo. Prolly, too busy preparing for the lil' one ? ;)

Apr gal

congrats, gal!
so happy for you and making all of us excited here..

just to check with everyone here.. do you mummies experience swollen feets and hands? i do experience them and i think it's pretty common but i experience severe numbness and joint pain at my fingers.. sometimes i find it hard to hold a pen or clutch my fist.. any mummies here experience that?
Hi, I did encounter swollen feet n hands in w37, n fingers n joint become numb can't really hold things. Now at w39 I'm doing fine. It's okay to feel tis

Apr gal

How many of you mummies here getting a confinement lady?? just bought all the herbs from Malaysia. My house smell like a chinese herbs store now haha
Hi Ryca, I'm getting a confinement lady from JB , she been calling me n asking when I will deliver as during cny it's add $1.2k!!! I hv not bought d herbs yet. Will get at Chinatown. Wat did u buy? Izzit cheaper a lot in JB?

Apr gal

Hi mummies, will b gg for w39 checkup later. Besides d cramps still no sign of bb popping soon. Been waiting anxiously since w35 as my mucus plug came out then. Getting difficult to turn around at nite. Wondering wat d symptom I will hv when d time comes!!!

Apr gal

Hey Ryca, Yes I am having a confinement lady coming! I love my confinement lady she is a very good cook.. people breastfeed loose weight I gain weight loh..

hi luckymum, r u looking for d yellow rice wine? My CL recommended to buy from AMK market as one of her previous employer get it there n she said its nice. So I bought 6 btls!!! Haha... She asked me to get 2btls only n add only after I finish. But we nd to order for tis n according to my relatives 2btls too little, 6 still ok but depends on yr consumption as some ppl dun like it. If u wan I can give u d contact. I'm not sure if its nice a not cos hv not tried myself.

Purpleliciousmummy, you're not alone. I often get that too. Swollen feet till I had to get a new sandals. Hehe! The numbness on the hands & not able to clench my fist, especially everytime I wake up from sleep. Checked with my gynae & she says its normal. It'll all go away after delivery. ;)
How far along are you ?

Ya, havent heard from Neymo. Prolly, too busy preparing for the lil' one ? ;)
I hitting my 36 weeks-mark this week. i really cant wait to see my lil' one..
i'm guessing maybe neymo already delivered? since her score chart indicates that she's due on 1 march?

luckymum

hi luckymum, r u looking for d yellow rice wine? My CL recommended to buy from AMK market as one of her previous employer get it there n she said its nice. So I bought 6 btls!!! Haha... She asked me to get 2btls only n add only after I finish. But we nd to order for tis n according to my relatives 2btls too little, 6 still ok but depends on yr consumption as some ppl dun like it. If u wan I can give u d contact. I'm not sure if its nice a not cos hv not tried myself.
I think so! Cos last preg I ordered from a friend's mum, I also dunno just blur blur get two bottles.. How much isit ah? Whats the contact? Thankie!!

Ryca

Apr gal:760519 said:
Hi Ryca, I'm getting a confinement lady from JB , she been calling me n asking when I will deliver as during cny it's add $1.2k!!! I hv not bought d herbs yet. Will get at Chinatown. Wat did u buy? Izzit cheaper a lot in JB?
I got my confinement lady frm kl..usually cny they will charge more!! My mom helped me to buy all the required herbs frm kl, its definitely cheaper there..also got like 5kgs of ginger from thr cos cant seem to find tat type of ginger in sg. I went to check the he tian red dates in china town, they are selling about sgd20+ for 500g and in kl I can get the same brand and quality for rm32 for 1.5kgs. I got 4bottles of wine hehe. The other herbs are tang gui, tang shen, wolfberry, and some other herbs which I dun even kno wat they are haha! Btw wats the rate for CL in sg?

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Ryca

luckymum:760337 said:

Haha luckymum now im worried, since I so used to eating 3meals a day n snack in between ever since got pregnant duno how long it will take me to lose all the kilos I hv gained!!

Vodka

Hi mummies!!! Just had lotsa fun taking maternity photos...hehehehe..was so worried that I would miss the photoshoot as its week36 for me now...

It's so exciting just reading about dilation, etc...wonder what doc will say when we see her this Thursday...

I'm still struggling to put together the hospital..hahaha..just too lazy to go shopping w all the extra weight I've put on!! Will likely pop by baby fair this Saturday!! And hopefully baby gives us time for it...Hehhhehe...

Congrats to all mummies who have given birth!! Enjoy motherhood!! ;)

I will invite myself to the FB group now!! Hehehhe...:cool: