EDD Feb 2013

Apr gal

so u were pushing for 30-40mins?

So u only had epi at noon? How was d pain b4 tat? N wat time u deliver? U only dilate after they burst d water bag?
The pain impact after water bag burst n drip (induction) level 5-6 then increase to 7-8.

Had epi at 12.40, fully dilate at 1.40. Deliver at 2.18

Dilation actually started on the night of admission after they insert pitocin. But the pain is mild n dilation slow.

Apr gal

Hi mummies, those given birth at TMC can u pls advise if nd to bring breast pump or hospital can provide? Lazy to bring too many things n end up unused. Thanks.

Starling

so u were pushing for 30-40mins?
Actually my hb went down to hv his lunch. So I hv to call him. He tot I'm joking with him tt I'm abt to deliver. So I waited 5 - 10 mins for him ba. I also hv trouble pushing. No energy. Many midwives were assisting mi. Thus I took some time.

Apr gal

Hi mummies, wonder how it's like to induce when due date arrived wif no symptom? Not even a bit dilated per gynae checking. When admit at midnight nurse will insert pill for dilation? There will b mild pain throughout d nite n hopefully wif some dilation d next morning? If not will burst d water bag for further dilation/contraction? Then d pain will kick in n we will decide if painkiller is required? After burst d water bag usually takes how long to fully dilate? And we will only be pushed to labour room only once we r fully dilate? Wat is d ace pushing time?

btw wats d angpow rates for CL? Thanks.

Hi mummies, wonder how it's like to induce when due date arrived with no symptom? Not even a bit dilated per gynae checking. When admit at midnight nurse will insert pill for dilation? There will b mild pain throughout d nite n hopefully with some dilation d next morning? If not will burst d water bag for further dilation/contraction? Then d pain will kick in n we will decide if painkiller is required? After burst d water bag usually takes how long to fully dilate? And we will only be pushed to labour room only once we r fully dilate? what is d ace pushing time?

btw wats d angpow rates for CL? Thanks.
I am in tmc at 11:45pm, stayed in observation rm and pill inserted , still no pain whole night . sent to labor rm at 6am. doc came at 9am and bursted water bag... still not very painful so far, 2+cm dilated ... I think my progress is very slow

Starling

I am in tmc at 11:45pm, stayed in observation rm and pill inserted , still no pain whole night . sent to labor rm at 6am. doc came at 9am and bursted water bag... still not very painful so far, 2+cm dilated ... I think my progress is very slow
Jia you rainbowting! Have a safe and smooth delivery!!!

Apr gal

Ipdate us yr status ya n all d best!!!

Apr gal

Juz called my CL to inform her of my delivery next mon so she can get ready. She sounded so cool (previously was ok one) n said I made her lost one mth biz cos now she can't accept another case in Mac. B4 cny keep calling me and ask me induce in w37. I was like y shd I go induce out of nothing at w37??? Then a week later she call to ask if I delivered then she say she got another case in Mac but she din accept cos d accepted my deposit n she will keep to her promise n dun wan spoil her own name. At first I tot she so good n juz wanna earn d extra $1k during cny n she say she bored at home. Then today sound cool n blame me. Dun she no tat as CL she can't possibly work full 12mth? By rite shd give allowance in between each case? Now I'm scared tat when she comes she will still show her temper or dun do things properly. Anyone got such exp to share n wat shd I precaution? Izzit wise to look for std by CL? N usually CL will come on d day I discharge or next day?

pinkk11

just called my CL to inform her of my delivery next mon so she can get ready. She sounded so cool (previously was ok one) n said I made her lost one month biz cos now she can't accept another case in Mac. before cny keep calling me and ask me induce in w37. I was like y should I go induce out of nothing at w37??? Then a week later she call to ask if I delivered then she say she got another case in Mac but she did not accept cos d accepted my deposit n she will keep to her promise n dont want spoil her own name. At first I thought she so good n just wanna earn d extra $1k during cny n she say she bored at home. Then today sound cool n blame me. dont she no that as CL she can't possibly work full 12mth? By rite should give allowance in between each case? Now I'm scared that when she comes she will still show her temper or dont do things properly. Anyone got such exp to share n what should I precaution? Izzit wise to look for std by CL? N usually CL will come on d day I discharge or next day?
Apr gal, at least u still hv CL.. I.was 2 wks early n when I call my CL, she was reluctant to start n kept delaying coming out from m'sia.. In the end I ask her no need to come anymore.. luckily my hubby, mum & in law help out.. Otherwise I sure go crazy.

Apr gal

Apr gal, at least u still hv CL.. I.was 2 wks early n when I call my CL, she was reluctant to start n kept delaying coming out from m'sia.. In the end I ask her no need to come anymore.. luckily my hubby, mum & in law help out.. Otherwise I sure go crazy.
Nowadays d CL really can't b trusted as they fix back to back assignment. By rite they suppose to leave some gap!!! She din even bother to find u replacement? Luckily u hv supportive family!!!