Guide for our new member

sue

Hi everyone...i just joined this club...i am a mother of 2. First one is a girl, 2 yrs plus & am expecting my second kid , a boy in december.

Hope to get more tips frm all of you!

See you around!

Sue :wong29:

piggychoo

hello everyone here, i am piggychoo, hoping to get more info on everything I am blur of. Hoping to learn thru all of you on looking after 10yrs old boy and 15mths old baby.
请多多

sugarchoc

Hi everyone,

sugarchoc here. Hope to make new friends and share experiences. I'm a mummy to a 4yr old boy and 8 mths old baby girl.
Currently juggling work and trying to be a good mom and wife-tough life...hehe

Syafiq Ridhwan

Alpha Male
Hi this is my first time here, may name is Syafiq Ridhwan and i am working for Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA), Singapore. We are an Ad agency where we do broadcast design. An example would be an opening of a show or an Ad for MTV. Currently we are having a project by MTV, and we need a baby in that Ad. The short Advertisement will promote Anti- Drink and driving. We need a baby to represent this guy when he was a baby.

baby needs to look a little fair.

and needs to be the most a year old.
So, if you want to move your baby into stardom, you may give us a call.

i hope to hear from alot of mothers here. thank you. i will leave my company's number and my number for contact. this is quite urgent.

Syafiq Ridhwan - 97597473 (h/p)
Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA) - 67323300

Again, thank you soooo much

hope to hear from anyone soon.

francisymh

Alpha Male
Hello

Hi there,

Just now yesterday. Hope to learn & share about our children. I am father of three children. My wife is using flash card, memory tehcnique, ESP, hand on experience, to teach them. Initially, i just think there won't be much difference. After 2 years, their learning speed is fast. My daughter is quite lazy. SHe only prepared last minute and yet she came out first in the class.

I planning to print more flash card. If any parent wish to join, just let me know.

thanks
francis

mackin

Hi there,
I'm Cinn, a mother of a 22mths old boy. Presently am a stay at home mum. Was a preschool teacher b4 quitting. Now I'm enjoying my time with my boy.

ocee

Hi everyone!

I'm mom to a 4 yr old cutie girl.

Hope to catch up with some of the mummies here so we can trade mum secrets, fun ideas and other stuffs...

ogriv28

Hi all

I am new to this forum (very amateur since its the first time for me in a parenting forum) ;) I am a happy mother of 3 young children, and always looking for the BEST milk formula prices. I have a source, and the prices are cheapest so far, so if you want to have more info feel free to email me at ogriv28@hotmail.com.

diana11

Hi everyone, i am new here. Expecting my baby boy in December. 1st time mummy, thus enjoying each and every information found in this forum. Cheers!

GlynnisBaby

Hello everyone!!

I'm new here.

My girl is now 19 mths, no longer a baby anymore. I do missed the time when she's still a baby. :tlaugh:

babymoon

Hi, I'm a mom of a 2yrs old baby.. i call her Baby Moon..
yeah.. i quite new here too.. hope to get in touch with you all! haha..

lulualiyah

Hola Mummies...
My name is Lulu Aliyah,
I have 2 kids, age 3 and 8mth...
Im new here, do guide me ya!
Thanks Alot!